Cycling Stupidity

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Oh come on.. what the Hell is going on and what do we do about it?

The government, the banks, the automobile manufacturers, the oil companies screw up and what is the answer so far.. let the government take more control when we know their only going to screw it up worse and take more of our freedoms away..

Hell, are we just screwed no matter what we do..?

My uneducated answer... go back to basics.. have the State and Federal Government only control basic requirements, fire the rest, and take responsibility for you and yours. And if you can't cut it, tough shit..

After the total calamity we're headed for, it will be that way... anyway..

Last edited:
I totally agree with you Lumpy 1 but in this day and age it is not cool to take responsibility for your own actions. Most people want to play the part of the victim and be coddled by the government. Sad but that's what our world has become.

I totally agree with you Lumpy 1 but in this day and age it is not cool to take responsibility for your own actions. Most people want to play the part of the victim and be coddled by the government. Sad but that's what our world has become.

I recall as a teenager sitting around whining about life and times and Father picking me up by the face, looking at me nose to nose and yelling, "You poor little bastard, be a man dammit".
Well.. after the initial shock.. It was one of the greatest teaching moments in my life.

I think its that the left has no faith in anything spiritual, so government becomes its religion. Anything the government does is cool, cuz it's the government doing it. Everybody is subject to the same god (government) and things are therefore simpler, easier to understand. Even if we're all wallowing in shit as a result. Everyone is in the same shit equally, so its good.

Equality is their goal. No one better off than another.

Forum List

Back