CyberWarfare on US from Asia!

Not a bad idea...

Response to Beijing’s Cyberwarfare: Hack Back, Expose The Regime to the Chinese People
November 10, 2015 – If China engages in cyberwarfare against the U.S., New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said on Tuesday, he as president would hit back so hard that “they’ll have some real fun in Beijing” as Chinese people learn from hacked data how the regime is spending their money.
“If the Chinese commit cyberwarfare against us, they are going to see cyberwarfare like they have never seen before,” Christie said during the undercard debate hosted by the Fox Business Network and Wall Street Journal. “And that is a closed society in China, where they’re hiding information from their own people,” he continued. “The information we take – we’ll make sure all the Chinese people see it. They’ll have some real fun in Beijing when we start showing them how they’re spending their money.” Christie said a massive Chinese hack of U.S. government employee records had included the theft of his Social Security number and fingerprints. “And what has this president done? Not one thing.”

He blamed China’s behavior towards the U.S. on the “weak and feckless foreign policy that was engineered by Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.” Christie also vowed to send Air Force One flying over artificial islands China has built in the South China Sea to assert its sovereignty claims. Until recently, he said, President Obama would not send a U.S. Navy ship within 12 miles of those islands (that occurred a fortnight ago) or fly a plane over them. “I’ll tell you this: The first thing I’ll do with the Chinese is, I’ll fly Air Force One over those islands,” he said. “They’ll know we mean business.”

The second-tier debate in Milwaukee, Wisconsin featured Christie, Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee and former Sen. Rick Santorum (R-Pa.). Jindal and Christie clashed on occasion, with Jindal keen to compare records of the GOP governors and former governors in the GOP primary campaign, while Christie repeatedly made the point that the real target is Clinton – whose presidency, he said, would amount to four more years of Obama, except worse.

Christie’s Response to Beijing’s Cyberwarfare: Hack Back, Expose The Regime to the Chinese People

I don't think it would be a good idea to antagonize China right now when our military is not quite up to par. They might be able to kick our asses. Wait. Revenge is best served cold..and when those seeking revenge are stronger than the revengee.

New Topics

Forum List

Back