cyberbylling

Mortimer

Gold Member
do you think many People misuse the freedom of the Internet to put others down like in Forums, Chat communities etc.?

i think cyberbylling is serious Problem, it destroys ones Psyche and leads to mental illness

I hope no one will bully me here. but I already faced People who are a Little bit harsh and like to ridicole you, on here.

Dude, you gotta' be a monumental pussy to let anonymous, online people get to you.

Haven't you EVER fought back against ANYONE in your whole life OP? Online or in Person? :confused:

If it bothers you. I believe it is up to you to ignore or stop posting or replying to the one accused by you of said "cyber bullying".

i think it is more complex issue, but there have been People who commited suicide for cyberbylling etc. i read about a chinese Girl who cyberbullied in a Chat community and killed herself. so far i dont think i have been bullied on USMB. Dont worry im not accusing anyone here.

In my opinion, LeAnn Rimes is one of the biggest victims of this issue and I hate it for her. Its been almost four years since she first got together with the man who has been her husband for almost two of them years now and people still don't know when to leave her alone about how they got together, especially the lady who used to be married to the man. How can she move forward when nobody else wants to?

God bless you and LeAnn always!!! :) :) :)

Holly (a day one fan of her)

P.S. Yes, a good deal of her next album named Spit Fire will be about how she and her husband got together, but that right there is what a lot of country music is about anyways. This doesn't mean that all of her albums from here on out will be about how she and her husband got together. the question is, when will those who love to trash her finally get that?

^^^ I wonder how many people would be left if those who are sensitive were to leave?

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. The internet is for everyone, including those that we can't stand unfortunately.

Suicide is a viable option...

suibill.jpg

save the planet .. kill yourselves

This seems to fit here:

It took me awhile, but I have learned that in this environment as much as in real life, I can control how I will respond to people and will not allow them to make that choice for me. If I was to give any newbie to message boarding any advice at all, it would be that.
:clap2: Well said. No one can hurt your feelings or make you angry unless you've first given them permission to do so.

We give that power to those whom we love. But anonymous internet message board posters? Why would you give that power to people you don't even know and are never likely to meet?

Never understood that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back