Cyber-Bullying Across USMB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who broke the lock off the door?

29e9bb_5004757.jpg

Aye is right. This is thread is better than reality television. Great entertainment. What I have learned so far.

1. Bones is a drug addict

2. Gracie is a drug addict.

3. Sarah G is bitchface and possibly a ho.

4. Syrenn is old, fat, 4 10" and has a ass as wide as she is tall.

5. Amelia loves cats is goes by the nickname Ameoba.

My guess is all of the above allegations are true....and yet I still remain relatively young, cute, and great in bed. :) I love you all in your own special way. Please carry on....:)

Sounds like the beginnings of a book to me. :D

Don't encourage him, he's a moron. I guess that can be added to the list.

Can you add adorable to moron? Please?

It is impossible to bully anyone over the internet because all you have to do is turn off the computer to get rid of the bully.

We're all adults Wake. Don't read what causes you stress.

But the point is that we are all adults, and cyberbullying shouldn't be tolerated. Adults don't do that.

Why is it that I keep getting these messages that I am being mentioned in a thread and then I do not see my name?

That is annoying
Same here.

I invited members to join this discussion, because I do believe it's important. The list was edited out because sometimes people quote it even when asked not to, which causes the list to send out mentions again.
What does it take to get removed from your list of posters you feel need reminding to read threads? I'm not interested in your threads any more than I am the others. Take me off the list!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back