**CWN NEWS FLASH: Went Missing?: Nope Never Was!

Let me make it clear that I don't like Obama as President but I would've hated McCain also. But I do have a question:

Has any other President been ordered to produce a birth certificate after being elected?

No. And "birther doubts" alone aren't sufficient to create new law or demand a new standard for verification. Obama's BC was (twice) verified by the state of Hawaii, thus satisfyingly the legal requirements for running for office.

It was a moot point from the beginning.

This is why retard birthers are 0-72 in court cases on this matter and why a dumbass former LTC is now sitting in Leavenworth for refusing to deploy until Obama produced his long form BC. His new rank is "inmate".

Under Hawaii law, if you were born there, and request your BC, the only think you will get is the Certificate of Live Birth that Obama produced. They don't release or make copies of the "vault copy" anymore. Ironically, the above person, LTC Lakin, had a daughter who was born in Hawaii. He was unable to obtain her long form BC too. You'd have thought he'd have been smart enough to let it go at that point.

It doesn't matter. Obama could personally go door to door at to every Birther and show him his "long form BC" and the issue wouldn't go away.

This has nothing to do with the law and everything to do with trying to circumvent a legal election (or at least create doubts to try and affect the 2012 election) for whatever reason.

I prefer to look at it as being about providing me with humorous entertainment :lol:

Let me make it clear that I don't like Obama as President but I would've hated McCain also. But I do have a question:

Has any other President been ordered to produce a birth certificate after being elected?

As far as i know, no ones birthplace has ever been questioned...until now.

Gee, I wonder why...what makes President Obama different than the other guys to hold the office?

Because the good ol' boys in the GOP are pissed that there is a black man in the White House.

Something for all you birth-tards to think about btw..........before running for President, you've got to file paperwork and pay 50,000 up front.

Don't you think that the receiving board for those funds to allow Obama to run would have verified his certificate?

John McStupid and his whole slew of idiots are the ones that started this.

Maybe Crap Sewer Now should get together with Orly Taitz so they could have retarded little Becks and O'reillys running around.

I'm sure that FAUX Nooze could use some more anchors.

As far as i know, no ones birthplace has ever been questioned...until now.

Gee, I wonder why...what makes President Obama different than the other guys to hold the office?

Because the good ol' boys in the GOP are pissed that there is a black man in the White House.

Something for all you birth-tards to think about btw..........before running for President, you've got to file paperwork and pay 50,000 up front.

Don't you think that the receiving board for those funds to allow Obama to run would have verified his certificate?

John McStupid and his whole slew of idiots are the ones that started this.

Maybe Crap Sewer Now should get together with Orly Taitz so they could have retarded little Becks and O'reillys running around.

I'm sure that FAUX Nooze could use some more anchors.

I voted for McCain because I saw this upcoming budget calamity (I think you'd have to be a crack addict to have not seen it coming). Everytime I brought it up during the campaign, the lefties continued to bring up, "Gee, we spent gazillions (billions/trillions) in Iraq and you had no problem with it; since we want to spend it here, now you have a problem" as if it was some sort of valid argument.

But I totally agree; if he were white and his name was Sam Jones, you'd not see a word about his birthplace.

I knew McCain would lose by the way but I have to tell you that his stock went up a couple of points when he told that old hag at the town hall that Obama was a citizen.

Sorry bout that,

1. You can't fool everyone all the time.
2. One day the whole truth will surface, and Obama's house of cards will tumble down.
3. And he may end up being the joke of American Presidents.
4. Worse than Carter, Clinton.
5. Obama Hussain, as he's called will totally embarass this Nation, if it turns out, he's a *crook*.
6. I wouldn't want to be him if and when the truth comes out.
7. Anyone hiding all this information must be hiding some seriously damning stuff.
8. This guy may be the anti-christ as far as we know???:confused:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

New Topics

Forum List

Back