*CWN NEWS FLASH: McCain Is A Liberal*

But the fools in AZ keep electing him.

True.

He was better than Hayworth, the crook and the one I voted for was not well known enough for the majority's vote.
that is a big problem for all of us, the ones that are worthy to vote for, the press won't give them a chance and then both parties have it all set up for their little incumbents that they want not what the people want.

Then might I suggest that McCain shy away from 'Amnesty', and 'Reaching across the aisle'?

That path is wrong for a Republic he claims to cherish. Sorry. While his War record is laudible to the extreme? His political record as a RINO isn't.

Sorry bout that,

1. He walks hand in hand with the liberal media, agrees with their talking points like he gets them emailed to him.
2. Does anyone here agree?
3. And when we start seeing the liberal media supporting him, will anyone here, wonder why?

The media is owned by mega-corporations who want lower taxes and fewer regulations - they do not support the liberal agenda. The only group that propagates the liberal media myth is Talk Radio and Movement Conservatism.

When Health Care was being debated, the supposed liberal media over-represented Tea Party protests - just as they over-represent Donald Trump and Birtherism. They also became a mouthpiece for Bush on the eve of the Iraq War. In 2003, the media gave no press to the anti-Iraq Left. They didn't turn on Bush until the war was a done deal. The only reason the media favored Obama in 2008 was because they didn't want team Clinton in the White House. Why? Because the Clinton's would have have been harder to bend. Obama is an easy mark.

McCain was a centrist in 2000 most likely because of Clinton's economic success. When he was ambushed and destroyed in South Carolina by Bush, he turned hard right and has not looked back. He is to the right on taxes, regulation, health care, and defense policy. He has even moved hard right on immigration. He did this not because he has strong political principals -- he is an empty opportunistic suit.

The OP listens to too much talk radio

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Well he needs to get out of the GOP.
2. He's a bold faced *LIAR*.
3. And everyone hates a *LIAR*.
4. I want him not to run again, we don't need his shit again!:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

McCain calls himself a conservative, therefore he's a conservative.

Case closed.

Benedict Arnold called himself a patriotic American until the truth was discovered.

You're an imbecile.

So when people call themselves conservatives, we can't really depend on that self-identification as accurate,

since lots of people who call themselves conservatives aren't really conservative?

No shit. That's what I was trying to explain to you wingnuts when you were all running around crowing about some poll that showed a record number of conservatives.

lol, in fact, I mentioned McCain at the time.

Way to step in it, Booger.:lol::lol::lol:

Dems are liar's in much larger numbers than the Repubs

While that may be true to some extent? The Repubes need to grow a SPINE...and that is why there was an infusion of TEA Party folks...that sooner or later will take it over and REFORM the Republican Party and eventually eject people as McCain, and Lindsey Grahamnesty to the curb.

I can say that McCain wasn't a TEA party fav...

New Topics

Forum List

Back