Cutting taxes sounds great till

The truth is those who complain about paying more because they make so much more are cry babies and spoiled brats.

They think because they are better than others they are the show.

Well I would like to see any one of you owners of businesses/factories to open your doors and make a go of it without the rest of the people YOU NEED. No your idea is they aren't nearly as important as me, well try doing without them.

Spur is spelled with one "R". (this is the best you got isn't it BOEDICCA)

But what about who is the best presidents and who have done the most?

Truth is all you guys know how to do is bitch and moan.

Now you're just projecting. Look at yourself for second. YOU are the one doing all the whining here about the things you think you're entitled to.

YOU are the one who telling everyone here they are supposed to sacrafice for you.

You need to challenge some of your cliches. Like no one is better than anyone else. BULLSHIT. The fact is there indeed are people that are far more valuable to society then others. Those that sought to increase their wealth and in doing so created the ability for others to have a job and increase their wealth are far more valuable to society than people like yourself who do nothing but bitch about the people that actually are valuable to society at large.

Last edited:
The truth is those who complain about paying more because they make so much more are cry babies and spoiled brats.

They think because they are better than others they are the show.

Well I would like to see any one of you owners of businesses/factories to open your doors and make a go of it without the rest of the people YOU NEED. No your idea is they aren't nearly as important as me, well try doing without them.

Spur is spelled with one "R". (this is the best you got isn't it BOEDICCA)

But what about who is the best presidents and who have done the most?

Truth is all you guys know how to do is bitch and moan.

Addressing your poor spelling, grammar and punctuation is the only response you deserve as your CONTENT pins the bogometer.

So mnbasketball as an adolescent liberal you know better then most that you can give more to the federal government.

Please show us how much you care by giving the same amount you expect everyone else to pay.

If you're so worried about people paying Taxes why don't we include the bottom 40% that pay no Federal tax's shouldn't they also pay their fair share?

I know more because I have been to more places and associated with more different groups of people than most of you. You grew up thinking it's all about you and everybody should understand that we are the show, your only the audience.

But the truth is republican presidents over the last 70 years have been the worse at making the economy do good and of course they are the ones who said that tax cuts will make it better but DIDN"T.

The worst two presidents since WW@ are republicans and their names end with BUSH, the next 3 worst are republicans. The 5 worst job creating president terms were all REPUBLICANS, get the idea now, republicans are not good for the economy for 200 million Americans, but maybe for the top 20 million they help plenty, GO FIGURE.

If you're so worried about people paying Taxes why don't we include the bottom 40% that pay no Federal tax's shouldn't they also pay their fair share?
And this is exactly the problem, they do not participate in the things the economy does for the people. The govt provides a place and a system for those who use it to be as successful as they can be, yet those who do succeed think that people who benefit little from what the govt does to make sure those who choose to go after the golden ring have a ring to go after should owe the same. It's not our fault you didn't get out of american dream what we did.

Last edited:
Our economic system has been trending more towards laissez-faire for some 30 years.

Our government has never been Laissez-faire and we are nothing close to it now.

Don't make me go through making a time line of regulatory changes of the last 30 years... Just trust me when I tell you Greenspan was probably the biggest proponent of de-regulation in modern history, and he had the political levers to institute his will 99% of the time.

I'm not saying that people like Greenspan and others haven't attempted to take us in that direction, but even with their efforts we are nowhere near Laissez-faire. There is regulation galore at every level of government in this country.

edit: and thank you, for not mentioning CFL lightbulbs.

:lol: You're welcome.

Of course they should be paying. That's why I would prefer to see a flat income tax or no income tax and a national sales tax instead.

I know more because I have been to more places and associated with more different groups of people than most of you. You grew up thinking it's all about you and everybody should understand that we are the show, your only the audience.

Except for the minor detail that isn't even remotely accurate. The menatlity of many of us, unlike you, is that we didn't grow expecting that others are obligated to provide for. We grew expecting that whatever level of wealth we wanted to achieve was no one elses responsibility but our own. The difference, you sniveling little brat, is we grew up with some integrity and you didn't.

But the truth is republican presidents over the last 70 years have been the worse at making the economy do good and of course they are the ones who said that tax cuts will make it better but DIDN"T.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR DENSE FUCKING SKULL. It is not governments job to make the economy better. It is not the role of government to try to manage the economy. The fact that they have tried to micro manage it to the extent they have form subsidzing certain industries, to over regulation to crony capitalism, is a HUGE part of the reason it's so fucked up now.

Last edited:
The rich are not paying nearly the % of their income in all taxes as the average guy does after what the govt has said is what a normal family of four needs to survive and is exempt for every family.

Cutting taxes sounds great till...

Oh, oh, oh, pick me Mister Kottaire.

Cutting taxes sound great until the economy improves, companies start investing and hiring, people and businesses work less hard to avoid taxes and government revenue goes up as it has for every tax cut in history.

Hmmm...I thought I had that one, but they still sound great...

If tax cuts are the answer to all of our problems, and if tax cuts always increase revenues, then why don't we just cut taxes to zero. Apparently, your argument that every tax cut increases revenues would suggest that we would get the greatest return by cutting taxes to zero. Or is there a point when the formula no longer works?

Cutting taxes sound great until the economy improves, companies start investing and hiring, people and businesses work less hard to avoid taxes and government revenue goes up as it has for every tax cut in history.

If tax cuts are the answer to all of our problems, and if tax cuts always increase revenues, then why don't we just cut taxes to zero. Apparently, your argument that every tax cut increases revenues would suggest that we would get the greatest return by cutting taxes to zero. Or is there a point when the formula no longer works?

yeah lets just not have a tax and see how far our governments go.

You obviously have a limited affinity to math...in particular, calculus.

As with many things, there is a point where if you decrease something too much, the affect on something else goes from positive to negative.

It is not nearly as unusual as you seem to believe it is...and I find it humorous that mnbasketball thanked you for the statement as well.

The rich are not paying nearly the % of their income in all taxes as the average guy does after what the govt has said is what a normal family of four needs to survive and is exempt for every family.

What I put in bold...

Please tell me you arent serious about this.
Please tell me it was an error in judgement when you posted it.

No first we need to break the Left of spending money we don't have. You do understand our nation is very close to being insolvent from all the out of control spending this administration done.

Once that is done we provide incentives to business to expand thus generate more tax receipts while at the same time as increasing the number of employed.

Be willing to bet I am am worth more than most of you righty's on here and pay more in taxes than most of you. But what does what I have or what you do has to do with paying a fair share to the system of govt.

Truth is most people aren't bitching about what they pay, but the rich bitch do it non stop. what the average guy is saying is why should I pay for all the things that the govt provides when little of it goes to them or is necessary because of them.
The rich keep trying to get more for less by taking it from the middle class, the people who spend the money.

Cutting cost to the right means three things, don't bother me with regulation, getting things paid for by someone else, and getting rid of things that don't benefit the rich in their pursuit of wealth.

And this is exactly the problem, they do not participate in the things the economy does for the people. The govt provides a place and a system for those who use it to be as successful as they can be, yet those who do succeed think that people who benefit little from what the govt does to make sure those who choose to go after the golden ring have a ring to go after should owe the same. It's not our fault you didn't get out of american dream what we did.

We've misplaced the tissue box. soon as I locate it I will GIVE you one. Free, NO tax.. there feel better? You got something for nothing today.. Good job.

Be willing to bet I am am worth more than most of you righty's on here and pay more in taxes than most of you. But what does what I have or what you do has to do with paying a fair share to the system of govt.

Truth is most people aren't bitching about what they pay, but the rich bitch do it non stop. what the average guy is saying is why should I pay for all the things that the govt provides when little of it goes to them or is necessary because of them.
The rich keep trying to get more for less by taking it from the middle class, the people who spend the money.

Cutting cost to the right means three things, don't bother me with regulation, getting things paid for by someone else, and getting rid of things that don't benefit the rich in their pursuit of wealth.

That is a very small world you live in, simply amazing how you paint everything with the with such broad strokes. Put the koolaid down, stop reading the propaganda and just think for yourself you'll find that world is much larger .

Unlikely but it never hurts to suggest it.

Do you want to know how I know you are not nearly as successful as you claim?

Becuase if you were you would not be arguing with the talking points...and you would, instead, know exactly what you pay in taxes and why you get certain tax credits and exemptions and thus would not have nearly the same argument.

Many credits "the rich" get are for money they put INTO communities such as LIHTC and section 8 properties.....yes, they are not taxed on alot of their income...but they also do not have access to that money...they put it into charities and community projects.

You are a fraud......you are nothing but a left wing puppet....you are clueless to reality.

No first we need to break the Left of spending money we don't have. You do understand our nation is very close to being insolvent from all the out of control spending this administration done.(why has there been what you call out of control spending? Want to take a look at where we would have been if Obama hadn't followed through on saving our economy?)

Once that is done we provide incentives to business to expand thus generate more tax receipts while at the same time as increasing the number of employed.
(hasn't happened by cutting taxes, and it's always a fact that we operate better under a democrat and create more jobs)

PURE BS, your side caused all the problems we have right now. The greed of the rich have sold our society down the tubes. Their crookedness has almost brought the world to the brink of disaster. and their desire to cut taxes has put the nation on a downturn towards the bottom for our nation in the standing's of the world.

That is a very small world you live in, simply amazing how you paint everything with the with such broad strokes. Put the koolaid down, stop reading the propaganda and just think for yourself you'll find that world is much larger .

Unlikely but it never hurts to suggest it.

He is likely an hourly employee upset that he didnt pay more attention while in high school.

The kid knows nothing of how the tax code works.

New Topics

Forum List

Back