Cutting taxes sounds great till

If your a person with money I can see how you feel that way. But if your just an ordinary person trying to do a days work for a days wages and some big fucker stands at the door and says to you that hey you owe for being able to create wealth to the guys at the top. That the system that is in place allows you to survive, and we can't help the fact that just because we get a lot more out of the system why would you think we should pay more to run the system.

The guys who make you money and provide you with a way to gather wealth are not the same as you, as they are treated different, have less and most likely are the first ones to receive harm if things don't go right.

SPOILED LITTLE BRATS is what you are all about.

The heartbreak of punctuation abuse on parade ^^^

As the poster's opinions are so persistently inane as to be not worthy of comment, one must resort to focusing upon the basics: spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

Here's a clue, you nattering nabob of class warfare nonnsense: proper use of the apostrophe is not fatal.

Last edited:
nothing to say republicans, or is it your new excuse, it belongs to us anyway. We don't owe anything extra just because we benefit so much.

Spur is spelled with one "R".

Pretty simple folks..... Job growth is NOT an issue that the Federal Government should be involved in to begin with. It's not there in Article I, Section 8 of the US Constitution, so in effect the Federal Government has no legitimate power to force any business to hire or fire anyone.

Now, businesses that are taxed less and have less restrictions placed on them are more likely to grow, and thereby need to hire additional employees, but again that's up to them to determine how and when to hire people, not the Federal Government.

Individuals with more disposable income in their pockets are more likely to spend that money rather than hording it. Again, nothing that the Government really can do to force them to spend it, but putting more of it in their pockets (instead of the Government's pocket) is more likely to stimulate economic growth.

Last edited:
Oh, oh, oh, pick me Mister Kottaire.

Cutting taxes sound great until the economy improves, companies start investing and hiring, people and businesses work less hard to avoid taxes and government revenue goes up as it has for every tax cut in history.

Hmmm...I thought I had that one, but they still sound great...

But wait, Kaz, taxes are lower than they've been in 60 years; and have been for the last 10 years. Why is the economy in the crapper?

Because a significantly larger portion of society refuses to acknowledge their responsibility in why they are where they are. From hedge fund managers down to the millions of people who 'bought' homes they had no financial business buying.

It doesn't have anything to do with who is taxed how much. It has to do with a society that has absolved itself of more and more personal responsibility over the years. People don't think certain things are their responsibility or they blame others for problems they themselves caused. And yet we have the gall to wonder our economy is tanking when everything is supposedly someone elses responsibility.

And there it is. I don't know if you intended to prove my point, but you did.

Our economic system has been trending more towards laissez-faire for some 30 years. Greenspan was a Randian for god's sake; Utter refusal to interfere in investment banking (A stance he has since abandoned):
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwpnH_OTZio"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwpnH_OTZio[/ame]
Even now we haven't done a terrible whole lot to change the way it all works. With the economy off the brink, the political will is no longer there.

If your a person with money I can see how you feel that way. But if your just an ordinary person trying to do a days work for a days wages and some big fucker stands at the door and says to you that hey you owe for being able to create wealth to the guys at the top. That the system that is in place allows you to survive, and we can't help the fact that just because we get a lot more out of the system why would you think we should pay more to run the system.

The guys who make you money and provide you with a way to gather wealth are not the same as you, as they are treated different, have less and most likely are the first ones to receive harm if things don't go right.

No you moron. Most of us here are preaching AGAINST being spoiled. Afterall a spoiled brat is someone who wants something for nothing. If that's anybody in this thread, it's YOU.

No business owner is standing at the door saying 'your duty in life is to make me money'. He's saying this is what I will pay you for the skills you are providing to me. The reason people like you piss and moan about stuff like this is because you believe the relationship between employer and employee should be something it isn't. Your employers purpose is not and never has been to provide for your standard of living. That's YOUR job. YOU have to decide what standard of living you want, then YOU need to take the actions necessary to get there. You talk like pretty much anything you do ought to create wealth for you. Well that simply isn't so. If money is what you really want you have to stop expecting that working 50 hours a work doing a skill that a lot of other people also have is going to get you there, cause it won't.

You've at least figured that much out. Where you're all fucked in the head is that you think the solution to that is to try and bend space/time change the laws of economics so that you can not have to do anything different but still acquire more money, as opposed to a light bulb going off in your head that says "gee, i guess what I'm doing isn't making me wealthy. Perhaps I should try something else."

The guys who make you money and provide you with a way to gather wealth are not the same as you
I abandoned those early on in my working life and went to work for myself. At age 42, I was able to retire financially secure, with everything paid for, no debt. That was nearly seven years ago and there's been no looking back.

Didn't need any gubmint help, didn't need any entitlements, didn't need any "programs," just used my self reliance, invention and innovation. Concepts which are totally alien to you and your parasite ilk.

I've already been taxed for my earnings, I paid my dues. Want more of it? Come and get it but plan on eating two rounds of double-ought buck from my old-west antique Greener shotgun, right in your fucking bloodsucker mouth.

You could move to China..or some other very large co-op.. Capiche?

The truth is those who complain about paying more because they make so much more are cry babies and spoiled brats.

They think because they are better than others they are the show.

Well I would like to see any one of you owners of businesses/factories to open your doors and make a go of it without the rest of the people YOU NEED. No your idea is they aren't nearly as important as me, well try doing without them.

Spur is spelled with one "R". (this is the best you got isn't it BOEDICCA)

But what about who is the best presidents and who have done the most?

Truth is all you guys know how to do is bitch and moan.

[

Our economic system has been trending more towards laissez-faire for some 30 years. Greenspan was a Randian for god's sake; Utter refusal to interfere in investment banking (A stance he has since abandoned):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwpnH_OTZio
Even now we haven't done a terrible whole lot to change the way it all works. With the economy off the brink, the political will is no longer there.

Towards MORE LAISSEZ FAIRE?

Puh-leeze.

The government mandates what types of lightbulbs, toilets, where calorie content should appear on soda bottles...and now the ObamaNation of ObamaCare.

The economy has been trending towards something, but it sure as hell is not in the direction of Laissez-Faire / Liberty.

[

Puh-leeze.

The government mandates what types of lightbulbs, toilets, where calorie content should appear on soda bottles...and now the ObamaNation of ObamaCare.

The economy has been trending towards something, but it sure as hell is not in the direction of Laissez-Faire / Liberty.

Criminy, here goes the CFL=Tyranny argument again.

Take a hike Boe, this shit's above your pay grade.

[

Puh-leeze.

You are an economic illiterate with serious deficiencies in Constitutional knowledge.

The truth is those who complain about paying more because they make so much more are cry babies and spoiled brats.

Well I would like to see any one of you owners of businesses/factories to open your doors and make a go of it without the rest of the people YOU NEED. No your idea is they aren't nearly as important as me, well try doing without them.

What do you do for a living? Exactly? How do you feed yourself?

I'm pretty sure he's a kid. Definitely not older than college age.

Puh-leeze.

You are an economic illiterate with serious deficiencies in Constitutional knowledge.

Oh, I am?

Well your personal flame is a lot better than "OH yeah!? Well... Well.... CFL lightbulbs!" I'll give ya that.

CFL lightbulbs. What a maroon.

Our economic system has been trending more towards laissez-faire for some 30 years.

Our government has never been Laissez-faire and we are nothing close to it now.

Don't make me go through making a time line of regulatory changes of the last 30 years... Just trust me when I tell you Greenspan was probably the biggest proponent of de-regulation in modern history, and he had the political levers to institute his will 99% of the time.

edit: and thank you, for not mentioning CFL lightbulbs.

I'm pretty sure he's a kid. Definitely not older than college age.

Sounds like it. Like he's gonna change the world on the internet! :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back