Cutest animal pics

That is so damn cute! I can hang out comfortably on the side of thousand-foot cliffs, I can spend days stuck on an icy ridge through blizzards, I can hike through the desert for hundreds of miles in the summer, I can shoot a man from a quarter-mile away without a scope, I can break my leg and barely feel the pain, but I can't handle the cuteness of animals. Especially cats. Gets me right in the soft spot - brings tears to my eyes. The cuteness is unbearable.

That is so damn cute! I can hang out comfortably on the side of thousand-foot cliffs, I can spend days stuck on an icy ridge through blizzards, I can hike through the desert for hundreds of miles in the summer, I can shoot a man from a quarter-mile away without a scope, I can break my leg and barely feel the pain, but I can't handle the cuteness of animals. Especially cats. Gets me right in the soft spot - brings tears to my eyes. The cuteness is unbearable.

Aww, that is so sweet :eusa_angel:

$Golfclap.jpg

Check these guys out:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D85yrIgA4Nk]YouTube - Dog, Cat, and Rat[/ame]

When the cat is licking the mouse while lying on the dog's back, I almost pass out from cuteness.

Forum List

Back