Cute ethnic restaurants, and terrorism

William Joyce said:
Great article by Sam Francis on why our ruling class doesn't give a crap about the flood of immigration:

http://www.vdare.com/francis/vast_gulf.htm

William, you continue to rail against what has historically proved to be one of the most valuable resources that this nation has available to it - immigrants.

Immigrants of all ethnicities have contributed hugely to our society, to our science, to our military, our education system and to our government at every level. Yet you would spurn this resource for the simple reason that you cannot bring yourself to put aside the fact that they do not share your pigmentation. How self-defeating.

I agree that immigration needs to be more tightly controlled for security purposes and that illegal immigration needs to be stopped. And perhaps we even need to tighten up on the old "give me your tired, your poor" in favor of "give me your energetic, keep your tired". But you would stop all non-white immigration even in the face of the overwhelming evidence that immigrants have and continue to be a valuable asset.

It's too late William, the secret is out. Nearly everyone on the face of the planet knows that we white people are not gods. So you might as well accept the fact that there are others on the planet who are our equals and some who are even better than that - and some of those tend to have flat noses and kinky hair.

Merlin1047 said:
William, you continue to rail against what has historically proved to be one of the most valuable resources that this nation has available to it - immigrants.

AHA! HISTORICALLY being the key word. Historically, yes. The immigration of yesteryear gave us Irish and Italians who were WHITE and who integrated with the whites here quite nicely. The NEW immigrants are brown. They are NOT like us. They are NOT integrating. They are NOT contributing.

Immigrants of all ethnicities have contributed hugely to our society, to our science, to our military, our education system and to our government at every level. Yet you would spurn this resource for the simple reason that you cannot bring yourself to put aside the fact that they do not share your pigmentation. How self-defeating.

Yeah? Name the scientific, military or educational contribution of the Haitians.

But you would stop all non-white immigration even in the face of the overwhelming evidence that immigrants have and continue to be a valuable asset.

But they aren't. The "overwhelming evidence" is that immigrants are a burden to our society. They are shutting down the public hospitals in LA because of their costs.

It's too late William, the secret is out. Nearly everyone on the face of the planet knows that we white people are not gods. So you might as well accept the fact that there are others on the planet who are our equals and some who are even better than that - and some of those tend to have flat noses and kinky hair.

Let me ask you a question. What country has ever been improved by an influx of non-whites? Why is immigration always one-way, i.e., non-whites into white countries? Does that tell you anything? The truth is that white people, if not gods, are in fact superior when it comes to building and maintaining stable societies with decent standards of living. Only the Asians rival (and in the case of Japan, sometimes surpass) whites. This is because whites are genetically conditioned to be smarter, harder-working and more apt to plan for the long term. Blacks and browns aren't. If you need proof of this, just look at the countries of sub-Saharan Africa or Haiti. Compare that to Sweden or Denmark. Natural resource advantage? Nah. Whites can turn a DESERT into an attractive place (see Australia) but blacks will take a nice place (Haiti, a tropical paradise) and befoul it within years. Even the nations under white rule in Africa, like South Africa, were OK under white rule but now have reverted to primitivism. Hell, just look at the USA! See all the nice infrastructure of the inner city covered with garbage and grafitti and left to rot. You're telling me that "racism" causes blacks not to pick up the garbage in the inner city?

Forum List

Back