Cut power to illegals

José;2471188 said:
Jesus Christ!!!!

It stands to reason this is the only SANE thing to do if you do believe the brown invasion will turn your country into a shithole in just a few decades!!!!

Marching on Washington does nothing but wear out your shoes. Attacking the enemy is the only thing Washington looks at. If Americans started blowing up Mexican embassies, you'd see them do a 180 in a hurry.

José;2471807 said:

12 million illegal mexicans in America...

The American people:

Let's shoot those damned wetbacks... Let's give'em the chair...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

25 million illegal mexicans in America...

The American people:

Let's cut power from illegal immigrants homes... Let's bomb Mexico... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

40 million illegal mexicans in America and counting...

The American people:

Let's do this... Let's do that... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

etc, etc, etc...

December 28, 2012....End Of World!

Better Yet! Do it the Tea Party way by strapping on your sidearm and buring those rascals out! Yup, that is the Tea Party MO. Intimidation is the name of the game.

of course he has no proof at all of his accusations he is just spewing more Liberal Propaganda.

Should I link the black panthers Actually intimidating voters again?

You people are so pathetic.

Exactly how many people were intimated by the panthers? Seriously, how many? Were they in a black area? If so, who did they intimidate? If they were in a white area, ITS MAY HAVE BEEN ONE AREA and for how long were they there?

That pic you guys are throwing around scared the hell out of you, but here is a hint, it was ONE pic. It was not nation wide.

Last edited:
By the way, cutting power here in Arizona in the summer is life threatening. Even if they could somehow figure out who was illegal or not, the first child they killed becuase they cut the A/C would destroy this city. Its Illegal to leave a dog in a car here, but its legal to shut off power to a house when its 115 outside?

By the way, this Wong person.....dem or republican?

Damn, another part of the Constitution I missed, the right to electricity.

Does the constitution say anyting about killing someone. Here in arizona, if you leave a damn dog in a car, its illegal. Is that in the constitution?

José;2470661 said:
What's your next brilliant plan, Granny?

Prohibiting all US supermarkets and convenience stores from selling Chocolate Mint Chip Pop-Tarts to illegals?

There's no doubt in my mind it will cause an exodus back to Mexico of biblical proportions!!

Uh, I think YOU are missing it. THis idiot republican here came up with this...seriously. He is an elected official.

Fucking idiotic. I want to see the illegals stopped, but Jesus Christ, cut their fucking power?

Fuck Wong the idiot.

Perhaps we should cut the agua while we're at it as well. Make them drink from puddles. The water in Mexico is bad anyway so they should be used to it.

Cut off education, healthcare, food, etc to the bandit babies. There the ones who will be rioting.

Forum List

Back