Cut back to just 49 states from 57?

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
Aw hell, we all knew there were only 50 states!

Wait, scratch that "all". One Kenyan man-child believed there were 57 and loudly proclaimed that.

Now, schooled, He wants to adjust the number - but not content with 50 He wants to effectively get down to 49 taking Alaska back to territorial status - below the status held by Puerto Rico. But not do that right out in the open. No, rather by usurping more land and locking it up forever:

Alaska congressional delegation governor irate over Obama plan to block development in ANWR Alaska Dispatch News

As Republican Senators Dan Sullivan and Lisa (Lease-A) Murkowki put it:

“What’s coming is a stunning attack on our sovereignty and our ability to develop a strong economy that allows us, our children and our grandchildren to thrive,” said Sen. Murkowski, who also chairs the Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. “It’s clear this administration does not care about us, and sees us as nothing but a territory. The promises made to us at statehood, and since then, mean absolutely nothing to them. I cannot understand why this administration is willing to negotiate with Iran, but not Alaska. But we will not be run over like this. We will fight back with every resource at our disposal.”

"We will defeat their lawless attempt to designate ANWR as a wilderness, as well as their ultimate goal of making Alaska one big national park. This decision disregards the rule of law and our constitution and specifically ignores many promises made to Alaska in ANILCA. It is just one more example of President Obama thumbing his nose at the citizens of a sovereign state -- and will put Alaska and America’s energy security in serious jeopardy,” Sullivan said.

Alaska congressional delegation governor irate over Obama plan to block development in ANWR Alaska Dispatch News

It's not just Obama caving to the enviro-whackjobs. Nay, an integral part of His Imperial Plan to prevent American energy independence. That way, when his Muslim brothers turn down the tap they can demand whatever price they want for petroleum and YOU will pay it.

Birds of a feather? Blood-thicker-than-water? Or just the anti-Colonial dreams from His father?

But you can be sure of one thing:

If Congress tries to tie His hands There'll simply be an Imperial Executive Order. And if they protest too much? Simply disband Congress.

ANWR has been bandied about for decades. It should have been developed long ago.
Back in the 90's I had a license plate that read ANWR OIL.
It was met with mixed reviews LOL.

I always marvel at people who want to have things, just to have them. I'm a huge proponent of conservation, but the vast majority of people (mostly liberals) who are zealous on the subject, especially as it applies to Alaska, seem to fit into the crowd who want the land to just sit there. It's like owning a Lamborghini but never driving it because you don't want it to rack up miles. Or having a hot girlfriend, but never having sex with her so that she won't be too worn out for her next boyfriend.

Aw hell, we all knew there were only 50 states!

Wait, scratch that "all". One Kenyan man-child believed there were 57 and loudly proclaimed that.

Now, schooled, He wants to adjust the number - but not content with 50 He wants to effectively get down to 49 taking Alaska back to territorial status - below the status held by Puerto Rico. But not do that right out in the open. No, rather by usurping more land and locking it up forever:

As Republican Senators Dan Sullivan and Lisa (Lease-A) Murkowki put it:

“What’s coming is a stunning attack on our sovereignty and our ability to develop a strong economy that allows us, our children and our grandchildren to thrive,” said Sen. Murkowski, who also chairs the Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. “It’s clear this administration does not care about us, and sees us as nothing but a territory. The promises made to us at statehood, and since then, mean absolutely nothing to them. I cannot understand why this administration is willing to negotiate with Iran, but not Alaska. But we will not be run over like this. We will fight back with every resource at our disposal.”

"We will defeat their lawless attempt to designate ANWR as a wilderness, as well as their ultimate goal of making Alaska one big national park. This decision disregards the rule of law and our constitution and specifically ignores many promises made to Alaska in ANILCA. It is just one more example of President Obama thumbing his nose at the citizens of a sovereign state -- and will put Alaska and America’s energy security in serious jeopardy,” Sullivan said.

It's not just Obama caving to the enviro-whackjobs. Nay, an integral part of His Imperial Plan to prevent American energy independence. That way, when his Muslim brothers turn down the tap they can demand whatever price they want for petroleum and YOU will pay it.

Birds of a feather? Blood-thicker-than-water? Or just the anti-Colonial dreams from His father?

But you can be sure of one thing:

If Congress tries to tie His hands There'll simply be an Imperial Executive Order. And if they protest too much? Simply disband Congress.

Just curious: where in the article does it say that Obama wanted to remove statehood for Alaska? Please do enlighten us, oh Assholesabi...

At this point disbanding Congress would be one hell of a good idea. They are as useless as tits on a board.

Board? I guess that's useless, but never heard it that way before. Is that like a wooden male hog?

Please he aware that I do not consider leftists lack of reading comprehension to be my responsibility. Although I guess inability to see blue printing might constitute a (feeble) excuse.......

At this point disbanding Congress would be one hell of a good idea. They are as useless as tits on a board.
And abandon the country to the Imperium?

You're joking, right?

Oh, and BTW, it's "tits on a bull", yes?

Looks like someone needs to shed some light on Henry B Fuck Me's world, so here we go:

Arctic National Wildlife Refuge - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

ANWR stands for Artic National Wildlife Refuge

It is this big:

Anwrak.png

It became a federal protected area under EISENHOWER, a REPUBLICAN.

Very, very few people ever lived there, because the climate is not hospitable to most humans. There are two inuit settlements within ANWR. Total population: about 400 people.

Why did Eisenhower do this?

Well:

The refuge supports a greater variety of plant and animal life than any other protected area in the Arctic Circle. A continuum of six different ecozones spans about 200 miles (300 km) north to south.

All President Obama is doing is keeping fucked up Republicans from ruining a national treasure that EISENHOWER, a REPUBLICAN, found fit to preserve. And EISENHOWER, a REPUBLICAN, was following THEODORE ROOSEVELT's lead, since he started the national park system and the national conservation system. ROOSEVELT, T. was a REPUBLICAN.

Once the remaining part of ANWR is declared a wilderness (which the President has the power to do), then the Republicans will not be able to drill there.

So, Republicans, go shove it.

Last edited:

You're joking, right?
If you want to really get some shit done you need a Benevolent Dictatorship. Now you know.

Henry, why did you lie about Obama wanting to de-state Alaska?

Don't run. Don't keep squealing like a little bitch. Find your balls and explain yourself. I do understand that, for any conservative man, locating said gonads is always a difficult task, but at least give it a try.

ANWR has been bandied about for decades. It should have been developed long ago.

I always marvel at people who want to have things, just to have them. I'm a huge proponent of conservation, but the vast majority of people (mostly liberals) who are zealous on the subject, especially as it applies to Alaska, seem to fit into the crowd who want the land to just sit there. It's like owning a Lamborghini but never driving it because you don't want it to rack up miles. Or having a hot girlfriend, but never having sex with her so that she won't be too worn out for her next boyfriend.

There is a reason for why the land should be as it is and practically untouched by human feet.

You're joking, right?
If you want to really get some shit done you need a Benevolent Dictatorship. Now you know.
You are, therefore, advocating for a Benevolent Dictatorship, to assume control of the United States?

Did I interpret that correctly?

There is a reason for why the land should be as it is and practically untouched by human feet.
How lofty and ignoble. :slap:

So failing to honor commitments that were made when a territory was made a state is not abrogating the agreement?

OK, keep on believing.

But before you do, consider looking up "abrogating".

Forum List

Back