Cut back on sex if necessary

Don’t Have Sex -- For a Little While.
“Talking intimately about work, about the marriage or relationship, about yourself, can be much more helpful than banging away and trying to have sex,”
That sounds like somethin' a woman would say.

Here's a tip for the ladies who have guys who "can't get it up". Soap each other up in the shower. Wear sexy lingerie. Experiment. But above all: SHUT UP AND GET DOWN TO BUSINESS! Don't be coy, be clear.

Nothing will scare your man's bonar away quicker than you yappin' about some touchy-feely bullsh*t.

Hot, Monkey Sex is all we want. You want us to do something in bed? ASK US AND WE WILL DO IT!

Ah-fucking-men.

Don’t Have Sex -- For a Little While

That’s right. Many sex therapists recommend taking a break from sex while you and your partner focus on emotional intimacy.

“Most of the couples who come to our clinic assume that we’re going to be talking a lot about sex,” says Zamboni. “In fact, we often talk a lot less about sex than they expected.” That’s because most erection problems have little to do with the mechanics of sex and a lot to do with stress, anxiety, anger, and other feelings that find their way into the bedroom.

“Talking intimately about work, about the marriage or relationship, about yourself, can be much more helpful than banging away and trying to have sex,” says Zamboni. He counsels couples who are having sexual problems to take walks together, go out for dinner at a favorite restaurant, or spend a quiet evening just talking. Once you and your partner feel more intimate on an emotional level, you may find that your sex drive and your erections perk up.

Talk with Your Partner About ED

Never neccessary if you are still friends. Brush your teeth, clean your body, take your time and touch us all over. :tongue:

Last time I went 10 daze my gurl was in Ecuador.She got back and we jumped on it.
She looked like she fell in a vat of yogurt ! LOL

south-park-randy.jpg

Recently I read a news story regarding senior citizens and sex. Yes it still happens for a very long time. Yep 80-90 year olds having sex.

So if one takes a break there is still plenty of good times ahead. What a deal

Hey forget Viagara with all of the side effects. Go find an organic mult-vitamin with ginger and maca root. For both men and women This should provide very sweet interaction....

Absence does not make the heart grow fonder....

merrill with a hot babe:

Dummies.jpg

I prefer long billed caps. long sleeve t shirts and hiking boots/shoes for me and my partner butttttttt that little car is awesome.....

Frequent sex is not for everyone only for those who enjoy such company. Best choose a
like thinker to avoid conflict.

Forum List

Back