Customizing Your Windows 10 Start Menu

I've had more crashes in a week of 10 than I've had in 6months of 8.1

Following the very tip articles, I've customized my OS so that it will only update after giving me the chance to chose Now or Later.

My biggest problem came from Dell's website. They have software that diagnoses your system and tells you want updates you need.

First of all, the amateur website refuses to recognize I'm now running Win10.

Then, it recommends a BIOS that IS NOT supporting Win10 causing the system to go into some kind of loop. The only way out was to manually boot and reboot.

Other than that, my only other problem is that my Opera tells me to download Adobe Flash and the version to download doesn't agree with Win10.

When I go to the Windows website, everything is just find. And, updating to LibreOffice5 has made my life a whole lot easier in the writing department.

Following the very tip articles, I've customized my OS so that it will only update after giving me the chance to chose Now or Later.

My biggest problem came from Dell's website. They have software that diagnoses your system and tells you want updates you need.

Then, it recommends a BIOS that IS NOT supporting Win10 causing the system to go into some kind of loop. The only way out was to manually boot and reboot.

Other than that, my only other problem is that my Opera tells me to download Adobe Flash and the version to download doesn't agree with Win10.

When I go to the Windows website, everything is just find. And, updating to LibreOffice5 has made my life a whole lot easier in the writing department.
Microsoft has published a tool that allows to not to install updates. Good to know as KB3081424 can lead to a boot-loop.

Today's Lesson: Do not upgrade your operating system too early.
For Microsoft, that is at least one year.
Class dismissed.

Class dismissed.
Not this time. After one year, it is no longer free.

Class dismissed.
Not this time. After one year, it is no longer free.

11 months and 30 days...:cool-45:

Forum List

Back