Custom built or Vista Ultimate?

Peach

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2009
For those who are computer savvy: I accidently bumped the box last Sunday. The machine moved maybe an inch, leaned a bit, but did not fall over. Still, it reverted back to MOST of the programs and wallpaper that it had when I received it as a gift in 2007.

Three sessions with the guy who has had no problems with repairing the other three he has worked on for me has yet to get this one the way it was before I bumped it. It was custom built, the individual who had it built allegedly sunk $7,500-10,000 to add many duplicate "driver cures & speed pro" programs.

As of today, I still cannot email documents I have drafted, it freezes up on Amazon, and eBay, if I choose too many specifics for an item to be purchased, many email subsections I set up are gone, and I can only sign in as "temp". Is this a Vista Ultimate problem, or the result of an unusual custom built behemoth?

The company working on it is reputable, but if this coming Monday's session doesn't result with repair of the lingering poblems, I'll try a new company. My question is; is Vista Ultimate this strange?

For those who are computer savvy: I accidently bumped the box last Sunday. The machine moved maybe an inch, leaned a bit, but did not fall over. Still, it reverted back to MOST of the programs and wallpaper that it had when I received it as a gift in 2007.

Three sessions with the guy who has had no problems with repairing the other three he has worked on for me has yet to get this one the way it was before I bumped it. It was custom built, the individual who had it built allegedly sunk $7,500-10,000 to add many duplicate "driver cures & speed pro" programs.

As of today, I still cannot email documents I have drafted, it freezes up on Amazon, and eBay, if I choose too many specifics for an item to be purchased, many email subsections I set up are gone, and I can only sign in as "temp". Is this a Vista Ultimate problem, or the result of an unusual custom built behemoth?

The company working on it is reputable, but if this coming Monday's session doesn't result with repair of the lingering poblems, I'll try a new company. My question is; is Vista Ultimate this strange?

It is not Vista Ultimate that is the problem.. I suspect it is the "custom" part. To be brutally honest, looks like a con job. For that amount of money put in on "driver cures & speed pro" programs....you can get 10 top end Pcs or a couple of Apple Macs...I would be checking your bank account and credit card statements.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back