Curvy Women

This is the perfect woman for me.

OE800.jpg

Me too.

Gut Level Honesty Time: I remember in my 20's, dating women who were great for showing off to friends but inside, they weren't what I was really attracted to. I actually found curvy gals more attractive but like clothing, they weren't "in style". I know that's horrible but like I said, gut level honesty time. Ah the fragile male ego and foibles of our youth!
It was as if men were told NOT to be attracted to women with curves - which is complete bullshit. Turns out that there have been numerous studies done by psychologists that PROVE, subconsciously, men like women who are built like, well, like women! Me too!
Every year, mens magazines like Maxim etc... always do surveys to determine the 100 Sexiest Women of All Time. The results are always the same: 99 women will be whoever is hot or popular in the movies that year. But one woman shows up on every poll, every time - frequently at the top. Marilyn Monroe.
During her career, she was between sizes 12 and 16. Usually a 12 - 14. If only women knew what men really like!
Healthy and fit? Sure, but hopefully her arms and legs aren't tighter and more cut than ours! Built like a board? No thanks. Curvy and feminine? There's no denying it! If you're a woman with curves, DON'T try to duplicate the impossible standards shown in women's magazines etc... Seriously, it's not what we like best anyway!

I guess you guys never heard the cliche' "the closer the bone the sweeter the meat." Supposedly that applies to a Porterhouse steak as well as a thin woman.
PS: I like 'em curvy too.

Gut Level Honesty Time: I remember in my 20's, dating women who were great for showing off to friends but inside, they weren't what I was really attracted to. I actually found curvy gals more attractive but like clothing, they weren't "in style". I know that's horrible but like I said, gut level honesty time. Ah the fragile male ego and foibles of our youth!
It was as if men were told NOT to be attracted to women with curves - which is complete bullshit. Turns out that there have been numerous studies done by psychologists that PROVE, subconsciously, men like women who are built like, well, like women! Me too!
Every year, mens magazines like Maxim etc... always do surveys to determine the 100 Sexiest Women of All Time. The results are always the same: 99 women will be whoever is hot or popular in the movies that year. But one woman shows up on every poll, every time - frequently at the top. Marilyn Monroe.
During her career, she was between sizes 12 and 16. Usually a 12 - 14. If only women knew what men really like!
Healthy and fit? Sure, but hopefully her arms and legs aren't tighter and more cut than ours! Built like a board? No thanks. Curvy and feminine? There's no denying it! If you're a woman with curves, DON'T try to duplicate the impossible standards shown in women's magazines etc... Seriously, it's not what we like best anyway!

I guess you guys never heard the cliche' "the closer the bone the sweeter the meat." Supposedly that applies to a Porterhouse steak as well as a thin woman.
PS: I like 'em curvy too.

I actually have the Louie Prima version of that song on my phone!

New Topics

Forum List

Back