Curve...why not answer a question?

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.

You make the assertion that there is no physical evidence of Renee May making a phone call from flight 77 to her parents. The 9/11 Commission Report states that she called her parents and they called American Airlines. There is not a copy of the May's phone bill with itemized calls in the Commission Report. Nor has one been published in any media that I am aware of.

However, consider the following:

The report appendix states:

57.The records available for the phone calls from American 77 do not allow for a determination of which of four "connected calls to unknown numbers" represent the two between Barbara and Ted Olson, although the FBI and DOJ believe that all four represent communications between Barbara Olson and her husband's office (all family members of the Flight 77 passengers and crew were canvassed to see if they had received any phone calls from the hijacked flight, and only Renee May's parents and Ted Olson indicated that they had received such calls).The four calls were at 9:15:34 for 1 minute, 42 seconds; 9:20:15 for 4 minutes, 34 seconds; 9:25:48 for 2 minutes, 34 seconds; and 9:30:56 for 4 minutes, 20 seconds. FBI report, "American Airlines Airphone Usage," Sept. 20, 2001; FBI report of investigation, interview of Theodore Olson, Sept. 11, 2001; FBI report of investigation, interview of Helen Voss, Sept. 14, 2001;AAL response to the Commission's supplemental document request, Jan. 20, 2004.

National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States

My question to you is simply this: Do you think that Renee May's parents are lying about receiving a phone call from their daughter who described Flight 77 as being hi-jacked?

Anyone with a lick of common sense can see that this is not just a collapsing building and that everything but the steel was exploded into dust before it even hits the gound.....unless of course they are a full time propaganda pusher on a constant "debunking" mission......

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_B_Azbg0go"]YouTube- South Tower Smoking Guns[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBVhxnkK6s8"]YouTube- South Tower Smoking Guns (Follow-up)[/ame]

site1103.jpg

nuke_upwards.jpg

Wtc7_collapse_damage.jpg

All this propaganda work wearing you out? Get some rest...

Anyone with a lick of common sense can see that this is not just a collapsing building and that everything but the steel was exploded into dust before it even hits the gound.....unless of course they are a full time propaganda pusher on a constant "debunking" mission......

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_B_Azbg0go"]YouTube- South Tower Smoking Guns[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBVhxnkK6s8"]YouTube- South Tower Smoking Guns (Follow-up)[/ame]

site1103.jpg

nuke_upwards.jpg

Wtc7_collapse_damage.jpg

Change of Heart?

I might be thinking too much of myself, but I'm sure some of you are already jumping to conclusions over my apparent "change of heart." I can hear it already. "Mikey stopped smoking pot, and now he's ultra-conservative all of sudden." Or, how about "Mikey's fuckin girlfriend changed him overnight."

If there's anyone who simplified my situation using one of these rationalizations immediately upon observing the obvious changes in my profile, I don't think it's too outrageous to claim that you're one who quickly jumps to conclusions. I don't mean to offend anyone (although, I know I am), but I think that statement is rather representative of the entire 9/11 Truth Movement.

My "change of heart" didn't happen overnight. This has been a process that has been eating away at me for the past month and a half. I wanted to act strategically as far as "coming out" as a means to perhaps transition the 9/11 Truth group on campus to one that was less focused on strictly 9/11-related issues (aka more truthful ones). However, I was exposed to something that truly angered me deep down in the wee hours of this morning, which I'll get to later. I was so outraged that I can no longer keep my mouth shut.

For whatever reasons at the time, I no-showed the 8/11 truth action our group was doing in Albany. Instead, I watched a movie called Screw Loose Change. I expected it to point out a few corrections in some minor details of the film. To my surprise, it contested just about every claim in the entire movie. I was a bit shocked.

I was a true believer of all this controlled demolition nonsense for a time. I never cared about the physics or the claims of pseudo-"experts." What always did it for me was the fact that there was never a decent response to any of these questions by the government. Even the hit pieces you'd see on 9/11 were always personal attacks. The mainstream never contested the actual "facts" movies like Loose Change presented.

Or so it seemed. After watching Screw Loose Change, I delved into the world of 9/11 Truth debunking. Among my favorites are the Screw Loose Change Blog and 9/11 Myths Finally, someone was answered all these pertinent questions with something that was a bit foreign to me... facts agreed upon by the experts.

There are no facts in the 9/11 Truth Movement. Just a lot of theories, which eventually break down to "hey, we're just asking questions" if someone questions the validity of such. No structural, civil, or any engineers agree with the truthers. Yet, most of my friends will try to explain the hard physics involved in structural collapses. None of these people are engineers, physicists, or even in a scientific field, for that matter. Someone's supposed to take their word over an expert's?

The truthers will just tell you that all the experts are "in on it." Yeah, sure. Every engineer in the world is complicit in the government's murder of 3,000 people. And so are the firemen, who apparently ordered Larry Silverstein to "pull" Building 7. The truthers' misrepresentation of Silverstein's quote is one of the most popular "facts" to spit out, but in doing so, you are effectively in agreement that firefighters were not only involved in the controlled demolition of WTC7, but they are also aiding and abetting in the government's cover-up. Yeah, every firefighter who was out there on 9/11 is going to be complicit in the MURDER OF 343 OF THEIR FALLEN BROTHERS! To quote Loose Change co-creator Jason Bermas, "the firefighters are paid off."

This is absolute horseshit, which brings me to why I've formally distanced myself from this sorry excuse for a movement. Loose Change, 9/11 Mysteries, Alex Jones, and all the other kooks out there are fucking lying about, distorting, and misrepresenting the facts to further their personal agendas. And what is their agenda, you ask? Money, in the words of Shaggy 2 Dope, "mutha fuckin bitch ass money." Not only are they desecrating 3,000 graves, but they are profiting off of it. That, my friends, makes me sick to my fuckin stomach.

Some may think that this is just a big personal attack, and that I'm not presenting enough facts. I honestly don't give a fuck because the information is out there. I love how all the truthers, myself included for a time, brag about how they've done all the "research." Well my friends, research doesn't involve looking exclusively at other 9/11 conspiracy sites! Research involves looking at things from both sides of the spectrum, and making your own decisions. Check out the links I've listed above, or google "Screw 9/11 Mysteries" and "Screw Loose Change."

Controlled demolitions: absolute bullshit. Now, I know there are some legitimate inconsistencies in the story that can't be proven false. My problem, and your problem as well, is that we have been blatantly misled by people who are only interested in selling dvds and t-shirts. This is supposed to be a truth movement. At this point, Alex Jones could pull every smoking gun out of ass that proves without question that 9/11 was an inside job, but it will never excuse the fact that he had lie so blatantly. Fuck you, fuck avery & bermas, fuck 9/11 mysteries, and fuck every true believer who goes out there and tells people that they've "done their research."

I don't know what the future holds for the student group. For the time being, I'm gonna continue to fill out the paperwork and other such presidential duties because I take my responsibilities and promises very seriously. But you won't see me hand out one more 9/11 pamphlet, or ever utter the phrase "9/11 was an inside job" ever again. I'd personally like to see the group transition away from fringe conspiracy theories and focus more on local issues (God knows, there's enough corruption in Albany, alone), but I might get outvoted by truthers. If that is the case, I cordially invite any of the truthers who think I'm totally wrong to step up and take the reigns. The group is, in part, my creation, but I'll gladly abdicate the throne if all everyone wants to do is continue the truther nonsense.

Oh yeah, what sent me over the edge today? I watched Screw 9/11 Mysteries, which basically adds comments to the original movie. Like Screw Loose Change, every single theory spat out is immediately disproven with formal citations from the NIST report, scientific journals, and the experts themselves. By the end, the whole controlled demolition theory is a complete joke, as the film can't even keep their own story straight.

9/11 Mysteries ends very tragically with a phone call from one of the victims inside the WTC. You may have seen it, it's the guy who's frantically describing the situation to a loved one, but then suddenly, the building starts to collapse and all you hear are his last words, agonizing screams. The creators of this propaganda movie did this intentionally, to play on your emotions right after feeding you all their bullshit theories.

But as I watched this film again, this time with the annotations, I knew that the creators of this movie used that poor guy's dying moments for their own selfish gains of selling dvds and perpetuating myths that do nothing but denigrate the lives lost on 9/11/01.

Change of heart? My heart's always been in the right place. I was just cheating myself of making an informed judgment on all the information available.

I'm done, thanks.

Whatever.....he was probably a disinfo pushing plant.....just like your friend Gaze at the Blue who admitted to infiltrating 9/11 Petitions to discredit them.

What kind of fucking person would do such a thing in an attempt to destroy the wishes of the many legitimate people on the petition?

Piece of shits like you that do nothing but push propaganda in an attempt to sway people away from wanting a new investigation.

Whatever.....he was probably a disinfo pushing plant.....just like your friend Gaze at the Blue who admitted to infiltrating 9/11 Petitions to discredit them.

What kind of fucking person would do such a thing in an attempt to destroy the wishes of the many legitimate people on the petition?

Piece of shits like you that do nothing but push propaganda in an attempt to sway people away from wanting a new investigation.

Change of Heart?

I might be thinking too much of myself, but I'm sure some of you are already jumping to conclusions over my apparent "change of heart." I can hear it already. "Mikey stopped smoking pot, and now he's ultra-conservative all of sudden." Or, how about "Mikey's fuckin girlfriend changed him overnight."

If there's anyone who simplified my situation using one of these rationalizations immediately upon observing the obvious changes in my profile, I don't think it's too outrageous to claim that you're one who quickly jumps to conclusions. I don't mean to offend anyone (although, I know I am), but I think that statement is rather representative of the entire 9/11 Truth Movement.

My "change of heart" didn't happen overnight. This has been a process that has been eating away at me for the past month and a half. I wanted to act strategically as far as "coming out" as a means to perhaps transition the 9/11 Truth group on campus to one that was less focused on strictly 9/11-related issues (aka more truthful ones). However, I was exposed to something that truly angered me deep down in the wee hours of this morning, which I'll get to later. I was so outraged that I can no longer keep my mouth shut.

For whatever reasons at the time, I no-showed the 8/11 truth action our group was doing in Albany. Instead, I watched a movie called Screw Loose Change. I expected it to point out a few corrections in some minor details of the film. To my surprise, it contested just about every claim in the entire movie. I was a bit shocked.

I was a true believer of all this controlled demolition nonsense for a time. I never cared about the physics or the claims of pseudo-"experts." What always did it for me was the fact that there was never a decent response to any of these questions by the government. Even the hit pieces you'd see on 9/11 were always personal attacks. The mainstream never contested the actual "facts" movies like Loose Change presented.

Or so it seemed. After watching Screw Loose Change, I delved into the world of 9/11 Truth debunking. Among my favorites are the Screw Loose Change Blog and 9/11 Myths Finally, someone was answered all these pertinent questions with something that was a bit foreign to me... facts agreed upon by the experts.

There are no facts in the 9/11 Truth Movement. Just a lot of theories, which eventually break down to "hey, we're just asking questions" if someone questions the validity of such. No structural, civil, or any engineers agree with the truthers. Yet, most of my friends will try to explain the hard physics involved in structural collapses. None of these people are engineers, physicists, or even in a scientific field, for that matter. Someone's supposed to take their word over an expert's?

The truthers will just tell you that all the experts are "in on it." Yeah, sure. Every engineer in the world is complicit in the government's murder of 3,000 people. And so are the firemen, who apparently ordered Larry Silverstein to "pull" Building 7. The truthers' misrepresentation of Silverstein's quote is one of the most popular "facts" to spit out, but in doing so, you are effectively in agreement that firefighters were not only involved in the controlled demolition of WTC7, but they are also aiding and abetting in the government's cover-up. Yeah, every firefighter who was out there on 9/11 is going to be complicit in the MURDER OF 343 OF THEIR FALLEN BROTHERS! To quote Loose Change co-creator Jason Bermas, "the firefighters are paid off."

This is absolute horseshit, which brings me to why I've formally distanced myself from this sorry excuse for a movement. Loose Change, 9/11 Mysteries, Alex Jones, and all the other kooks out there are fucking lying about, distorting, and misrepresenting the facts to further their personal agendas. And what is their agenda, you ask? Money, in the words of Shaggy 2 Dope, "mutha fuckin bitch ass money." Not only are they desecrating 3,000 graves, but they are profiting off of it. That, my friends, makes me sick to my fuckin stomach.

Some may think that this is just a big personal attack, and that I'm not presenting enough facts. I honestly don't give a fuck because the information is out there. I love how all the truthers, myself included for a time, brag about how they've done all the "research." Well my friends, research doesn't involve looking exclusively at other 9/11 conspiracy sites! Research involves looking at things from both sides of the spectrum, and making your own decisions. Check out the links I've listed above, or google "Screw 9/11 Mysteries" and "Screw Loose Change."

Controlled demolitions: absolute bullshit. Now, I know there are some legitimate inconsistencies in the story that can't be proven false. My problem, and your problem as well, is that we have been blatantly misled by people who are only interested in selling dvds and t-shirts. This is supposed to be a truth movement. At this point, Alex Jones could pull every smoking gun out of ass that proves without question that 9/11 was an inside job, but it will never excuse the fact that he had lie so blatantly. Fuck you, fuck avery & bermas, fuck 9/11 mysteries, and fuck every true believer who goes out there and tells people that they've "done their research."

I don't know what the future holds for the student group. For the time being, I'm gonna continue to fill out the paperwork and other such presidential duties because I take my responsibilities and promises very seriously. But you won't see me hand out one more 9/11 pamphlet, or ever utter the phrase "9/11 was an inside job" ever again. I'd personally like to see the group transition away from fringe conspiracy theories and focus more on local issues (God knows, there's enough corruption in Albany, alone), but I might get outvoted by truthers. If that is the case, I cordially invite any of the truthers who think I'm totally wrong to step up and take the reigns. The group is, in part, my creation, but I'll gladly abdicate the throne if all everyone wants to do is continue the truther nonsense.

Oh yeah, what sent me over the edge today? I watched Screw 9/11 Mysteries, which basically adds comments to the original movie. Like Screw Loose Change, every single theory spat out is immediately disproven with formal citations from the NIST report, scientific journals, and the experts themselves. By the end, the whole controlled demolition theory is a complete joke, as the film can't even keep their own story straight.

9/11 Mysteries ends very tragically with a phone call from one of the victims inside the WTC. You may have seen it, it's the guy who's frantically describing the situation to a loved one, but then suddenly, the building starts to collapse and all you hear are his last words, agonizing screams. The creators of this propaganda movie did this intentionally, to play on your emotions right after feeding you all their bullshit theories.

But as I watched this film again, this time with the annotations, I knew that the creators of this movie used that poor guy's dying moments for their own selfish gains of selling dvds and perpetuating myths that do nothing but denigrate the lives lost on 9/11/01.

Change of heart? My heart's always been in the right place. I was just cheating myself of making an informed judgment on all the information available.

I'm done, thanks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN7B5Z7o6Q4]YouTube - WTC Demolition Debunked[/ame]

You make the assertion that there is no physical evidence of Renee May making a phone call from flight 77 to her parents. The 9/11 Commission Report states that she called her parents and they called American Airlines. There is not a copy of the May's phone bill with itemized calls in the Commission Report. Nor has one been published in any media that I am aware of.

However, consider the following:

57.The records available for the phone calls from American 77 do not allow for a determination of which of four "connected calls to unknown numbers" represent the two between Barbara and Ted Olson, although the FBI and DOJ believe that all four represent communications between Barbara Olson and her husband's office (all family members of the Flight 77 passengers and crew were canvassed to see if they had received any phone calls from the hijacked flight, and only Renee May's parents and Ted Olson indicated that they had received such calls).The four calls were at 9:15:34 for 1 minute, 42 seconds; 9:20:15 for 4 minutes, 34 seconds; 9:25:48 for 2 minutes, 34 seconds; and 9:30:56 for 4 minutes, 20 seconds. FBI report, "American Airlines Airphone Usage," Sept. 20, 2001; FBI report of investigation, interview of Theodore Olson, Sept. 11, 2001; FBI report of investigation, interview of Helen Voss, Sept. 14, 2001;AAL response to the Commission's supplemental document request, Jan. 20, 2004.

National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States

My question to you is simply this: Do you think that Renee May's parents are lying about receiving a phone call from their daughter who described Flight 77 as being hi-jacked?

Bump

Is this an info war?

Anyone here watch the new 9/11 debunking tactic on Nat Geo last night?

I am putting together detailed and comprehensive information that will show what a farse it was all the while setting a mood or atmosphere of "what makes people want to believe".

It was basically a "magic show" tactic with psychological propaganda. Listen to the difference in background music compared to the so called scaled down experiments to set the mood diffferences....Look at the Typing style of the words on they use for the "Truth" side compared to the so called scaled down experiment side........and they claim it to be an unbiased piece? BS propaganda again.

Why are we getting BS television propaganda instead of new official investigations nowadays?

At least thay admitted 1/3 of Americans think 9/11 was an inside job.....by the way which is likely a much higher number now...

Can you believe they start off with some propaganda BS right off the bat that 50% of all Americans in 1941, right after it happened, thought Pearl Harbor was intentionally allowed to happen by the government?

I know I never thought that and where did they get those bogus numbers to start their propaganda piece?

Don't you find it a bit odd that our government now resorts to television propaganda to try and sway people instead of having new official investigations?

They place a 1/2" thick horizontal metal beam over the fire with no fireproofing and the same alleged heat. Not only is this a farse because it was NOT placed vertical like the actual support columns....but it was only 1/2" thick compared to the actual vertical core columns that are up to 4.91" thick........that somehow cut themselves and blew out of the way fast enough all the way down so the top floor of each building would hit the ground almost as fast as a ball would if dropped right beside them.

We will get more into how much fireproofing could have been lost and what sides, areas, etc later.

This has nothing to do with the 47 tree trunks, vertical support columns that run from bedrock to the top floor which are welded together fusing them to be one tree trunk each or 47 tree trunks all the way up.

The horizontal beam they heat up could only represent a tree branch, floor truss on the perimeter of the core columns.

femacore.gif

They have this same demolition "expert" on every debunking propaganda...

He portrays the dinosaur methods of controlled demolition using dynamite, one of the oldest forms of explosives ever made. There are now countless forms of explosives that have been developed and they play dumb using dynamite with miles of wires. This method of demolition may be more cost economical when bidding demolition contracts instead of using exotic explosives...but don't play it off as the ONLY type of explosives EVER developed.

They play it out like the ONLY way to use explosives is with miles of wires. So your telling me that the cave dwellers in Afghanistan, Iraq etc are more advance than our best military technology when they can use a cell phone wireless signal to detonate bombs? With todays wireless technology they play it out like there MUST have been some evidence of wires.

They clear out the entire floor of the building to show what it's like when controlled demolition explosives go off. This produces thunderous loud bangs trying to prove what it should have sounded like if explosives were used in the WTC buildings.

All the vertical support columns were in the core of the WTC buildings and the outer shell would actually act like a muffler keeping decibels way down. Like the difference on how loud your car before or after the muffler falls off.
Or the difference how loud a gun is with our without a silencer...etc.

I have thoroughly researched controlled demolitions and it is far different than the dinosaur method the debunking propaganda portrays.

There has been extensive research developments on controlled demolition methods. These are in areas of controlling sound decibels, ground vibration, and even controlling horizontal direction of debris. This is to prevent damaging nearby buildings windows by keeping sound decibels down and protect underground pipes by keeping ground vibrations down.

This is accomplished by using many smaller explosives that produce a harmonic rumbling sound and not the loud bangs with fewer larger explosives.

I distincly recall seeing episodes on the learning channels like 15yrs ago where they were showing new technology. One of the things I seen was where they put only one droplet of a substance on an ink pen that was powerful enough so when someone clicked it would have blown their head off. It was liquid form and dried.

I really love the part where they use 5/8" thick cement board which is used for tile backing and call it a scaled down pentagon wall and fire a 500 mile an hour projectile through it...LOL

I really love how they use a lb. of explosives on the whole cement board apparatus and blow the whole thing to smithereens and portray it like another segment of the scaled down experiment...OMFG!!!

They kept showing footage of flight 93 crashsite where there was no sign of a plane and I was really looking forward to hearing that part but they didn't address it.

So why did they try and portray it like those are the only types of explosives available (first type invented) and there have been no further developments in explosives and wireless technology?

There is technology to wireless control several Unmanned Planes with various flight paths and destinations now completely automated with computers but this doesn't cross over to controlling explosives?

If so, you're side is seriously outgunned. Hence Curve runs and hides from a simple yes or no question. If you can't answer something that requires zero elaboration, just think what is going to happen when, eventually, you have to lay your cards on the table.

Anyone here watch the new 9/11 debunking tactic on Nat Geo last night?
I saw it when it originally ran and it wiped the floor with you and your twoofers.

I am putting together detailed and comprehensive information that will show what a farse it was all the while setting a mood or atmosphere of "what makes people want to believe".

Sure you are.

Once upon a time you said that "several countries are investigating 9/11". Actually it happened more than once. I asked for the names and credentials of those leading the investigations you say are under way. You said you'd provide them.

To date: nothing.

Once upon a time you said that someone who works for the CIA was the landlords of the hijackers. I asked for proof. You came up with a link that said the landlord was "reportedly" an FBI informant (not CIA). I asked for the name of this landlord. You said you'd provide it.

To date: nothing.

I'm sure you're working on something right now. I'm equally as certain we'll never see anything we haven't seen and debunked already.

you make the assertion that there is no physical evidence of renee may making a phone call from flight 77 to her parents. The 9/11 commission report states that she called her parents and they called american airlines. there is not a copy of the may's phone bill with itemized calls in the commission report. Nor has one been published in any media that i am aware of.

however, consider the following:

57.the records available for the phone calls from american 77 do not allow for a determination of which of four "connected calls to unknown numbers" represent the two between barbara and ted olson, although the fbi and doj believe that all four represent communications between barbara olson and her husband's office (all family members of the flight 77 passengers and crew were canvassed to see if they had received any phone calls from the hijacked flight, and only renee may's parents and ted olson indicated that they had received such calls).the four calls were at 9:15:34 for 1 minute, 42 seconds; 9:20:15 for 4 minutes, 34 seconds; 9:25:48 for 2 minutes, 34 seconds; and 9:30:56 for 4 minutes, 20 seconds. Fbi report, "american airlines airphone usage," sept. 20, 2001; fbi report of investigation, interview of theodore olson, sept. 11, 2001; fbi report of investigation, interview of helen voss, sept. 14, 2001;aal response to the commission's supplemental document request, jan. 20, 2004.

national commission on terrorist attacks upon the united states

my question to you is simply this: Do you think that renee may's parents are lying about receiving a phone call from their daughter who described flight 77 as being hi-jacked?

bump

you make the assertion that there is no physical evidence of renee may making a phone call from flight 77 to her parents. The 9/11 commission report states that she called her parents and they called american airlines. there is not a copy of the may's phone bill with itemized calls in the commission report. Nor has one been published in any media that i am aware of.

however, consider the following:

57.the records available for the phone calls from american 77 do not allow for a determination of which of four "connected calls to unknown numbers" represent the two between barbara and ted olson, although the fbi and doj believe that all four represent communications between barbara olson and her husband's office (all family members of the flight 77 passengers and crew were canvassed to see if they had received any phone calls from the hijacked flight, and only renee may's parents and ted olson indicated that they had received such calls).the four calls were at 9:15:34 for 1 minute, 42 seconds; 9:20:15 for 4 minutes, 34 seconds; 9:25:48 for 2 minutes, 34 seconds; and 9:30:56 for 4 minutes, 20 seconds. Fbi report, "american airlines airphone usage," sept. 20, 2001; fbi report of investigation, interview of theodore olson, sept. 11, 2001; fbi report of investigation, interview of helen voss, sept. 14, 2001;aal response to the commission's supplemental document request, jan. 20, 2004.

national commission on terrorist attacks upon the united states

my question to you is simply this: Do you think that renee may's parents are lying about receiving a phone call from their daughter who described flight 77 as being hi-jacked?

bump

Okay...you've said, now, that you don't think they are lying....

So are you now saying the phone call took place {the phone call from Ms. May to her parents stating that AA 77 was hijacked}? You seem to be on both sides of the fence on this argument.

YouTube- South Tower Smoking Guns

YouTube- South Tower Smoking Guns (Follow-up)

site1103.jpg

nuke_upwards.jpg

Wtc7_collapse_damage.jpg

true enough.curve would be smart not to answer anything this troll says because he can never remember the answers given to him when he the question does get answered for him and he just repeats the same thing over and over again like the troll he is.

Forum List

Back