Cursin' 'n cussin' on USMB...

What are your thoughts on cursin' 'n cussin'?

• Total voters
I went with "Who?" just because it was there.

Otherwise, I don't give a shit. You can choose to respond to the person, or you can choose not to. I'll likely respond to you in the manner you're posting, however...

I do not curse at work or in front of my children. This place is my outlet. Some days my potty mouth is ready to EXPLODE like a _______________________(fill in the blank)

I'm with Chanel. While I do sometimes swear at home, I don't go for the gratuitous swearing I do on this board. I get a kick out it...

But then later, I feel guilty because I know it doesn't become a Christian.

All the same, it's fucking fun!

next Lent (isn't that like almost a year away?) I may give it up.

What are your thoughts on cursin' 'n cussin'?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/47455-usmb-rules-and-regulations.html
Language Guidelines:
Foul language (profanity) used in USmessageboard.com will be loosely tolerated and at the moderators discretion. Derogatory statements directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are permitted with the stipulation that you generally look like a fool when resorting to these tactics within a serious conversation on real issues. If you're comfortable playing the fool, feel free to do so.

Who?

I'm with Chanel. While I do sometimes swear at home, I don't go for the gratuitous swearing I do on this board. I get a kick out it...

When you go to heaven do you think you will still get a kick out of swearing?

What are your thoughts?

I don't really have a problem with it, but I do tend to agree with my father who said, "Profanity is how the uneducated express their thoughts."

There absolutely no judgement in his tone or thought when he said it. He just believed that education provided a person with the ability to analyze and describe. Those who surrender to frustration and rage usually do so at the expense of thinking.

When a guy stops thinking, he starts cussing. Don't agree? Hit your thumb with a hammer and see what you say.

By the by, I never heard my father cuss one time in my life. Not once. I did witness him hit his thumb with a hammer. I do not share his restraint. I have two vocabularies that seem to run parallel in me and I can tell how well I'm thinking by what is coming out of my mouth.

Mostly it's the conservatives. All that pent up nastiness, they have to let it out somehow. But it's OK. On Sunday, they go to church and ask God to forgive them. Of course. he has nothing to say.

When you go to heaven do you think you will still get a kick out of swearing?

I'm sure I'll get a good talking to. Though probably not as severe a punishment as the people who encourage the slaughter of children are looking at.

Last edited:
A good F*ck now and then throws people off if you don't use it too often.....................

Mostly it's the conservatives. All that pent up nastiness, they have to let it out somehow. But it's OK. On Sunday, they go to church and ask God to forgive them. Of course. he has nothing to say.

that's a silly rumor------God says "people dammit" all the time

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyPJBJCU28I]YouTube - Terminator (original)[/ame]

If that's some kind of indictment on liberals, that THEY don't go to church on Sunday, you'd better tweet or twitter Obama -- quick.

The poll doesn't have an answer for me.

I have no problem with it but I ATTEMPT to avoid doing it myself.

Sometimes I'll type sh_t or the F-word... okay! I'll confess, I type them a lot, but then I [backspace] and remove them, but occasionally I will embarrass myself and leave them there.

Immie

Forum List

Back