Cursed case and a half processor

If it ain't a 2 terabyte it ain't shit...
It is a 3 terabyte :)
Then it's the bomb..But you stated earlier it was a gigabyte..
The name of the company that made the motherboard.
Ok, I see..The last one I bought off of Jet was an Asus..$188.00 dollars with free shipping..
My last really expensive one was the Asus M2R32-MVP (190€, I got it for 120€) for the AMD AM2+ socket. A lightning fast ATI Xpress 3200 chipset. The board ranged one in most categories against even more expensive boards. Mad Asus didn´t deliver support for Phenom II, even a 40 € Foxconn got it!
The one I have now is certainly not a cheap one but not that expensive.
As long as the heat doesn't affect it, it should last a while..

I changed my mind and it will be a Kolink KL-600M for low 52 €.

32pocm6p.jpg

It is a Hungarian company and although its PSUs are quite cheap in price, they have their entire company infrastructure in Europe so dealing with them in case of need is not a problem. In sharp contrast to the producers of cheap fire starters even their cheapest 30 € 500W PSUs keep their promises and pass the tests. They are also a Caseking in-house brand. There is no need to pay more. There is even a design and cable management and sleeved cables. I had a lengthy discussion on a German board about it and I turned out to be the Kolink Minister of Propaganda because of my unwillingness to fork out twice as necessary :D

Forum List

Back