Current status of the U.S. Senate......

Trump cult members are in a bit of a jam.

There are FIVE republican senators who have awakened to the real fact that Trump is.......as his own Sec. of State, aptly labeled him, a "fucking moron."

Without such republican senators as McCain, Collins, Corker, Heller, Murkowski and ....as of today....Flake...... the current count of "yea votes" for whatever Trump was hoping for to legislate, is down to 46 (maybe).

Now, it does not mean that the above 6 are now "liberal democrats,"but what it does mean (as predicted) smarter republicans realize that the "Trump Cult Party" has no room for smart, objective and patriotic republicans.

Partially "thanks" to that fat idiot, Steve Bannon, decent republicans are bailing out from the mindless loyalty oath to a moron-in-chief.
These senators are preventing dictatorial control by Trump

There are FIVE republican senators who have awakened to the real fact that Trump is.......as his own Sec. of State, aptly labeled him, a "fucking moron."

Without such republican senators as McCain, Collins, Corker, Heller, Murkowski and ....as of today....Flake...... the current count of "yea votes" for whatever Trump was hoping for to legislate, is down to 46 (maybe).

Now, it does not mean that the above 6 are now "liberal democrats,"but what it does mean (as predicted) smarter republicans realize that the "Trump Cult Party" has no room for smart, objective and patriotic republicans.

Partially "thanks" to that fat idiot, Steve Bannon, decent republicans are bailing out from the mindless loyalty oath to a moron-in-chief.

You can thank Bannon for Trump. Apparently he is not an idiot, or that makes progressives the whale shit of intelligence. He is considerably smarter than Democrats, but we know that already.

Playing the race card in American politics doesn't require intelligence.

I suppose you practice what you preach? Please tell us another one.
You seem to be quite full of yourself, along with something else. Trump has all the character he needs. Remember he is trying to do what he was elected to do. As far as I am concerned the incumbents in both parties lack what you have so much of(according to you).
what you have so much of(according to you).

I make no explicit claim about how much integrity I have. I claim to have more of it than does Trump. The half-dozen examples I shared wherein I owned my mistakes are more manifestation of integrity than there is on record of exhibiting in the entirety of his public life.

Consequences from your actions are something that can be avoided, just not for long. Come back down here with the imperfect, you will be more comfortable.
I am quite comfortable where I am, thank you.
Trump is also quite comfortable too.
Is he? He seems a more bit defensive -- about all manners of things that, really people of good/high character would never be defensive about -- to me, and being on the defensive doesn't jibe with my notions of "being comfortable." Comfortable in one's own skin is the first level of comfort, and lots of folks have that, yet Trump apparently does not given his defensiveness about all things great and small.

I don't care what you think about me. I don't think about you at all.
-- Coco Chanel​
Who's defensive? Don't know if Coco ever said that.

6 people who won't win re-election should they choose to run.

Neither will their Alt Right replacements. We have seen that steadily since 2010, excepting Moore. But that's Alabama, and it is right next George, Russian George.

Forum List

Back