BIDEN: 49.5%

TRUMP: 46.5%

NEVADA:

BIDEN: 50.5%

TRUMP: 45.5%

ARIZONA:

BIDEN: 47%

TRUMP: 44%

The projected victories in the above battleground states suggest the following results in the electoral college on November 3, 2020:

BIDEN: 390

TRUMP: 148

Current state of the race between BIDEN and Trump from the 2020 election:

From RealClearPolitics based on the average of the most recent polls:

NATIONAL:

BIDEN - 50.1%

TRUMP - 43.4%

PENNSYLVANIA:

BIDEN - 54%

TRUMP - 43.5%

MICHIGAN:

BIDEN: 52.7%

TRUMP: 42.7%

WISCONSIN:

BIDEN: 49%

TRUMP: 41.5%

NEW HAMPSHIRE:

BIDEN: 55%

TRUMP: 45%

MAINE:

BIDEN: 54%

TRUMP: 42%

MINNESOTA:

BIDEN: 50%

TRUMP: 38%

IOWA:

BIDEN: 51%

TRUMP: 49%

COLORADO:

OHIO:

NORTH CAROLINA:

BIDEN: 51.5%

TRUMP: 44.3%

FLORIDA:

BIDEN: 48.5%

TRUMP: 45.3%

TEXAS:

NEVADA:

ARIZONA:

The projected victories in the above battleground states suggest the following results in the electoral college on November 3, 2020:

Wow, almost a year away and these polls tell me... Not to put stock in those polls as of yet also watch the Swing and Independent vote, but I bet you do not care about them...

Finally, Warren is going to be the left Candidate for 2020 and running against Pence...

and running against Pence...
you were so rational then you posted that ignorant shit lol

Yeah, do me a favor and just put me back on ignore like you had me back in 2016.

Hate to tell you but Trump days are numbered and not because I am rooting for it but McConnell, Graham and Romney are going to go for Conviction and Removal...

and running against Pence...
you were so rational then you posted that ignorant shit lol

Yeah, do me a favor and just put me back on ignore like you had me back in 2016.

Hate to tell you but Trump days are numbered and not because I am rooting for it but McConnell, Graham and Romney are going to go for Conviction and Removal...
Beyond ignorant

Why is that?

Everyone you disagree with are always ignorant even when you are wrong. You truly think Pelosi would waste political capital if she truly knew she could not get the Senate to join her?

McConnell hate Trump.

Graham is playing Trump..

Romney want revenge...

Don't believe me just watch and if I am correct just remember I am ignorant from this point on!

Pollsters didn’t learn from last time and their sample data is flawed.

My parents have a house phone and they get polled every few months, they always say Biden, but they are Trumpster deplorables!

Lousy retired school teacher and engineer who never were a burden on anyone! What deplorables!

BIDEN: 390 TRUMP: 148

Sorry U2, if you are actually dumb enough to believe that Biden has this historic groundswell of followers to CRUSH Trump 390 to 148, you have just publicly insulted yourself.

The only thing polling has proven over the last several years is that:
  1. When a poll shows democrats leading, you can bet that it was taken by democrats who skewed the research to bump their guy up artificially high by 5-8 points.
  2. When a poll shows Trump ahead or leading by several points, you can bet it is a half honest poll that democrats didn't somehow squash that is under-reporting Trump supporters because most won't even publicly admit they support the guy but do.

Let's not get beside ourselves. Before Trump ramps up his tricks with the GOP. It is too early to say what will happen. These polls are put out to get the electorate riled up. Just go out and vote wisely. Do not waste it. If you are tired of Trump's nonsense and hate - vote for Biden. If you are not and love his crap and think he is doing a good job and at dividing our country - vote for Trump! There you go. Either you love him or you hate this imbecile.

Sorry U2, if you are actually dumb enough to believe that Biden has this historic groundswell of followers to CRUSH Trump 390 to 148, you have just publicly insulted yourself.

1. When a poll shows democrats leading, you can bet that it was taken by democrats who skewed the research to bump their guy up artificially high by 5-8 points.
  2. When a poll shows Trump ahead or leading by several points, you can bet it is a half honest poll that democrats didn't somehow squash that is under-reporting Trump supporters because most won't even publicly admit they support the guy but do.

I thInk he was just posting, he doesn’t actually believe the polls.

NATIONAL:

BIDEN - 50.1%

TRUMP - 43.4%

PENNSYLVANIA:

BIDEN - 54%

TRUMP - 43.5%

MICHIGAN:

WISCONSIN:

NEW HAMPSHIRE:

MAINE:

MINNESOTA:

IOWA:

COLORADO:

OHIO:

NORTH CAROLINA:

FLORIDA:

TEXAS:

NEVADA:

ARIZONA:

Interesting, since no Democratic candidate is offering anything beyond gun restrictions on the law-abiding and promotion of criminal behavior, higher taxes on the middle class, "free" health care (see middle class taxes), cancellation of student debt (see middle class taxes), restrictions on everyday freedom of speech to protect the thin-skinned Progressives, a return to the ankle-grabbing status quo of the Obama administration in foreign negotiations, continued support of Islamist regimes and terror organizations, the normalization and demanded approval of the baser human behaviors, the state-sanctioned murder of children, discrimination against religion in violation of the 1st Amendment, and further federal usurpation of state sovereignty.

Shall I go on? I could go on.

I believe your polls are about as accurate as they have been in the past. :auiqs.jpg:

Keep the personal attacks to the Flame Zone, Rubber Room, or Badlands.

The data above are not specific polls. Instead it is the AVERAGE OF ALL POLLS taken nationally or in a specific state. It takes into consideration everything.

As for the electoral college, BIDEN is leading in the average of all polls in states that would bring him 390 electoral votes in November 2020. When you average all the polling data available, those are the results you get. All I did was report it here.

NATIONAL:

BIDEN - 50.1%

TRUMP - 43.4%

PENNSYLVANIA:

BIDEN - 54%

TRUMP - 43.5%

MICHIGAN:

WISCONSIN:

NEW HAMPSHIRE:

MAINE:

MINNESOTA:

IOWA:

COLORADO:

OHIO:

NORTH CAROLINA:

FLORIDA:

TEXAS:

NEVADA:

ARIZONA:

Interesting, since no Democratic candidate is offering anything beyond gun restrictions on the law-abiding and promotion of criminal behavior, higher taxes on the middle class, "free" health care (see middle class taxes), cancellation of student debt (see middle class taxes), restrictions on everyday freedom of speech to protect the thin-skinned Progressives, a return to the ankle-grabbing status quo of the Obama administration in foreign negotiations, continued support of Islamist regimes and terror organizations, the normalization and demanded approval of the baser human behaviors, the state-sanctioned murder of children, discrimination against religion in violation of the 1st Amendment, and further federal usurpation of state sovereignty.

Shall I go on? I could go on.

I believe your polls are about as accurate as they have been in the past. :auiqs.jpg:

Did you think the polls were accurate for the 2018 congressional elections when the Democrats took over the House of Representatives?

The ironically named "real clear politics" had Hillary up by 4 points just before the 2016 election.

Yep, and she won by 2 percentage points. She got 3 million more votes than Trump. So they were accurate at predicting who would get the most votes in the country in 2016.

NATIONAL:

BIDEN - 50.1%

TRUMP - 43.4%

PENNSYLVANIA:

BIDEN - 54%

TRUMP - 43.5%

MICHIGAN:

WISCONSIN:

NEW HAMPSHIRE:

MAINE:

MINNESOTA:

IOWA:

COLORADO:

OHIO:

NORTH CAROLINA:

FLORIDA:

TEXAS:

NEVADA:

ARIZONA:

So just the same as it was in 2016.

Forum List

Back