Current Repub candidates chime-in on PP shooting in Colorado

Yep, Republican politicians have to measure every last syllable on this because they don't want to annoy key constituencies.

Pretty nasty.

Just like the Democrat politicians after a jihadist attack.

Aren't we all proud of our "leaders"?
Not it all. No Democrats told Arab Terrorists to "bring it on" like Republican George Bush did.

No Democrat told it's constituency to hate our government and PP was dealing in selling baby parts. That evil belongs to the GOP.

No, I'm afraid this is ALL Republican. Democrats had nothing to do with it. Except, once again, to be victimized by the GOP. Something that keeps happening on a regular basis.
Yes, I have no doubt that from your hardcore left wing partisan ideological perspective, you really nailed it there.

:rolleyes-41:
At least you couldn't argue. What I said was true and even you have to admit it.
I absolutely believe that it's absolutely possible that you absolutely believe everything you say.

Yep, Republican politicians have to measure every last syllable on this because they don't want to annoy key constituencies.

Pretty nasty.

Not it all. No Democrat told Arab Terrorists to "bring it on" like Republican George Bush did.

No Democrat told it's constituency to hate our government and PP was dealing in selling baby parts. That evil belongs to the GOP.

No, I'm afraid this is ALL Republican. Democrats had nothing to do with it. Except, once again, to be victimized by the GOP. Something that keeps happening on a regular basis.
^ that

T3h GOP plays their constituents like a cheap :boohoo: NOT TO MENTION- oftentimes w/ disastrous consequences

rl06.jpg

Pretty nasty.

Not it all. No Democrats told Arab Terrorists to "bring it on" like Republican George Bush did.

Yes, I have no doubt that from your hardcore left wing partisan ideological perspective, you really nailed it there.

At least you couldn't argue. What I said was true and even you have to admit it.
I absolutely believe that it's absolutely possible that you absolutely believe everything you say.
So far you haven't been able to point out anything I said that is or was untrue. If you can do that, you might have a point.

Pretty nasty.

So far you haven't been able to point out anything I said that is or was untrue. If you can do that, you might have a point.
Sure, you transparently took (very) isolated things that Democrats have NOT done and tried to make a macro argument that they have done NOTHING wrong.

That's a standard tactic of hardcore partisan ideologues: Focus solely on facts, information and data that support your "side" only and ignore/avoid/distort everything else.

It's a little insulting that you folks continue to think you can get away with it, but I'm used to it at this point.

It's why partisan ideologues have absolutely zero credibility, and why I find you folks to be such a fascinating psychological / sociological / anthropological study.

Sure, you transparently took (very) isolated things that Democrats have NOT done and tried to make a macro argument that they have done NOTHING wrong.

That's a standard tactic of hardcore partisan ideologues: Focus solely on facts, information and data that support your "side" only and ignore/avoid/distort everything else.

It's a little insulting that you folks continue to think you can get away with it, but I'm used to it at this point.

It's why partisan ideologues have absolutely zero credibility, and why I find you folks to be such a fascinating psychological / sociological / anthropological study.
He is a fascinating study in STUPID.

Anyone who is an ardent partisan like him, has to have lost his mind.

I haven't heard a single Republican candidate condemn the shooting...even though their rhetoric contributes to it

It is time we consider shutting down Republican Churches

I haven't heard a single Republican candidate condemn the shooting...even though their rhetoric contributes to it

Yeah...sure...but Big Ear's rhetoric would NEVER EVER contribute to shootings. Right?

Yeah...sure...but Big Ear's rhetoric would NEVER EVER contribute to shootings. Right?

I think it is obvious that we need to build walls around Planned Parenthood clinics and make Republicans pay for it

After observing this stuff, I've come to the conclusion that commitment and adherence to a hardcore partisan ideology literally distorts perceptions. Ideologues intellectually avoid any information, data and opinions that contradict their own and are essentially paralyzed by intellectual tunnel vision. Most interestingly, I think it's possible this avoidance happens at a subconscious level.

Therefore I believe it's entirely possible that hardcore partisan ideologues fully believe what they say.

I think he's going through life with one eye open. There certainly is plenty of that going on right now.

I think it is obvious that we need to build walls around Planned Parenthood clinics and make Republicans pay for it
Yes...we must do all we can to protect the baby holocaust.

After observing this stuff, I've come to the conclusion that commitment and adherence to a hardcore partisan ideology literally distorts perceptions. Ideologues intellectually avoid any information, data and opinions that contradict their own and are essentially paralyzed by intellectual tunnel vision. Most interestingly, I think it's possible this avoidance happens at a subconscious level.

Therefore I believe it's entirely possible that hardcore partisan ideologues fully believe what they say.

I think he's going through life with one eye open. There certainly is plenty of that going on right now.
In short, you are defining a mental illness.

In short, you are defining a mental illness.
Well, I dunno. I think it can be self-cured, personally.

I saw the Republican candidates dancing and celebrating as Dear was shooting innocent people

Forum List

Back