Current Repub candidates chime-in on PP shooting in Colorado

This guy is a nut, no different than the guy who shot the live news crew or the guy who shot up a movie theater. He may hate planned parenthood and want revenge, but that doesn't mean that all who hate planned parenthood and what they do have anything to do with what this nut did.

What could they say that the Left wouldnt;' twist like a pretzel?

Exactly what would you like them to say? Does anyone find it strange that they guy holed up in the Planned Parenthood building for hours yet according to what I heard this morning he did not kill any of the employees in the building?

This guy is a nut, no different than the guy who shot the live news crew or the guy who shot up a movie theater. He may hate planned parenthood and want revenge, but that doesn't mean that all who hate planned parenthood and what they do have anything to do with what this nut did.
Correct.

The acts of a single individual or a few individuals is not representative of the whole class of persons those individuals might belong to – this is true with regard to political, racial, ethnic, national, and religious classes of persons.

Exactly what would you like them to say? Does anyone find it strange that they guy holed up in the Planned Parenthood building for hours yet according to what I heard this morning he did not kill any of the employees in the building?
Although not representative of all conservatives, on USMB the only posters who find this 'strange' are conservatives concerned that if indeed the shooter was acting out of animus toward Planned Parenthood, the attack would prove politically embarrassing for some conservatives, where terrorism does indeed manifest on the right; and for many others on the right it would undermine their lies that 'all Muslims are 'terrorists' and Islam is a 'terrorist religion.'

If the attack was directed toward Planned Parenthood, that none of its employees or patients were harmed in no way 'mitigates' the political motive for the attack.

Although not representative of all conservatives, on USMB the only posters who find this 'strange' are conservatives concerned that if indeed the shooter was acting out of animus toward Planned Parenthood, the attack would prove politically embarrassing for some conservatives, where terrorism does indeed manifest on the right; and for many others on the right it would undermine their lies that 'all Muslims are 'terrorists' and Islam is a 'terrorist religion.'

If the attack was directed toward Planned Parenthood, that none of its employees or patients were harmed in no way 'mitigates' the political motive for the attack.
A lot if's what's and but's in that response.

It is believed that planned parenthood patients and staff were not harmed because their lock down security measures alongside the overwhelming law enforcement response (including law enforcement killed and wounded in action) were effective in confounding the murderer's plans.

Sauce for the gander. The right loves to use the broad brush.

The republican candidates didn't say the PP shooting "puts republican candidates in an uncomfortable position", it's what Yahoo News said. It's the opinion (or wish) of some idiot media type named Hunter Walker. "Yahoo news" isn't really news. Almost everything on Yahoo news is a left leaning Op-Ed and this is no different. To paraphrase a high profile liberal democrat, "never let a tragedy go to waste if you can use it as a political tool". Most Americans understand that PP receives funding from taxpayers and their main mission is to engage in and promote the killing of the unborn and and that PP engages in the illegal selling of human body parts. That having been said nobody but a left wing idiot would assume that "republican candidates" would feel the need to justify the murder of innocent people at a PP facility but editorials like this are designed to give that impression.

Yep, Republican politicians have to measure every last syllable on this because they don't want to annoy key constituencies.

Pretty nasty.

Just like the Democrat politicians after a jihadist attack.

Aren't we all proud of our "leaders"?
Not it all. No Democrat told Arab Terrorists to "bring it on" like Republican George Bush did.

No Democrat told it's constituency to hate our government and PP was dealing in selling baby parts. That evil belongs to the GOP.

No, I'm afraid this is ALL Republican. Democrats had nothing to do with it. Except, once again, to be victimized by the GOP. Something that keeps happening on a regular basis.

12 were shot, three died. Did that need to be pointed out?

Yep, Republican politicians have to measure every last syllable on this because they don't want to annoy key constituencies.

Pretty nasty.

Not it all. No Democrats told Arab Terrorists to "bring it on" like Republican George Bush did.

No Democrat told it's constituency to hate our government and PP was dealing in selling baby parts. That evil belongs to the GOP.

No, I'm afraid this is ALL Republican. Democrats had nothing to do with it. Except, once again, to be victimized by the GOP. Something that keeps happening on a regular basis.
Yes, I have no doubt that from your hardcore left wing partisan ideological perspective, you really nailed it there.

:rolleyes-41:

Pretty nasty.

Not it all. No Democrats told Arab Terrorists to "bring it on" like Republican George Bush did.

Yes, I have no doubt that from your hardcore left wing partisan ideological perspective, you really nailed it there.

:rolleyes-41:
At least you couldn't argue. What I said was true and even you have to admit it.

Forum List

Back