Current gas prices in your state?

Keep conserving gas, and the price will go down.

It is as simple as that.

In the 3.50's here in south jersey, and probably 3.40's in the poorer areas.

I can live with $3.00/gal. If it stayed there a while I'd be ok with it.

I'm afraid if it gets too low too fast, people will get complacent again and forget all about conserving and looking to alternatives to our foreign dependence.

I got out of my oil position too, at least temporarily. I still think oil's going up in the long run, but I'm moving my oil money into other areas for now. Still took a decent profit. It probably covered my extra gas expenses for this year, and that's good enough for me.

I'm afraid if it gets too low too fast, people will get complacent again and forget all about conserving and looking to alternatives to our foreign dependence.

I have a little more faith in people I guess. I think they have felt the bite of 4 dollar gas, and have become aware of the problem. I do not think energy independence and conservation as major issues will go way again.

Besides there are millions of people like you and me, who will keep reminding them if they forget. through what ever means, we MUST become energy independent:clap2:.

$3.69 in the Hoosier State.

That's funny, someone said it was lower in his "poorer" section of his city.

I live in a suburb of Indianapolis, which is considered an "affluent area." (Trust me, I'm NOT though!)

I teach in the inner city, so I make sure I always get my gas there, sometimes it's 10 cents cheaper a gallon.

$3.69 in the Hoosier State.

That's funny, someone said it was lower in his "poorer" section of his city.

I live in a suburb of Indianapolis, which is considered an "affluent area." (Trust me, I'm NOT though!)

I teach in the inner city, so I make sure I always get my gas there, sometimes it's 10 cents cheaper a gallon.

Here in Austin too---that's a little factoid that has always amazed me.

Forum List

Back