Current events is old news fast.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
Seems current events is old news going back several months and is just mish mash of old news. I was just looking and it has no real line to it. I suggest you delete or move the old new to a proper event.

Seems current events is old news going back several months and is just mish mash of old news. I was just looking and it has no real line to it. I suggest you delete or move the old new to a proper event.
On slow news days, people resurrect them sometimes. Where would they get put? A forum called "Old News?"

I got an idea!
YOU start a new thread!
It's so crazy, it might just work!

Bonjour, i would like a section about faits divers et catastrophe aérienne/ old Miscellaneous and Air Disaster.

I would like a forum that says Israel. Not Palestine and Israel. Israel. A forum titled Israel would be a dream come true. Can we make that happen?

Current Events' had very little actual news ever posted in it, mostly astro-turfing spam from wing nuts and assorted deviants.

This is the exact reason why the Breaking News section was designed.

The Current Events section, any breaking news story quickly gets lost in the mix and then within a few hours just disappears off page one. The Breaking News section is designed so that won't happen, that a breaking news story stays valid and doesn't disappear down the rabbit hole.

The Current Events section, any breaking news story quickly gets lost in the mix and then within a few hours just disappears off page one. The Breaking News section is designed so that won't happen, that a breaking news story stays valid and doesn't disappear down the rabbit hole.

Most boards that have such forums will move the thread to an appropriate forum after a certain amount of time passes, usually a week or so; don't know if mods here have the manpower time to do so, though, but hopefully it flies. " Current Events' has pretty much turned into a waste of time to click on.

Breaking News is just another category to navigate to, there are too many categories on here already

Breaking News is just another category to navigate to, there are too many categories on here already

Breaking News was the brainchild of flacaltenn and myself, this is why I am doing all this PR for Breaking News.

We can make Breaking News work, we are determined to make it work.

Breaking News was the brainchild of flacaltenn and myself, this is why I am doing all this PR for Breaking News.

I pay little attention to it unless I get redirected to it

You'll have to start paying attention to it or else....the only option left is that you'll have to be airdropped into Gitmo :smoke:

You'll have to start paying attention to it or else....the only option left is that you'll have to be airdropped into Gitmo :smoke:

Me thinks it's likely doomed, they should move it above Politics, it might work then

Me thinks it's likely doomed, they should move it above Politics, it might work then

How can people not notice it as it is? It's right at the very top of the main page, it's the first section that anyone sees when they get here.

How can people not notice it as it is? It's right at the very top of the main page, it's the first section that anyone sees when they get here.

To be honest I didn't notice it until the news SCOTUS upheld parts of the travel ban. Had no idea it was even there

To be honest I didn't notice it until the news SCOTUS upheld parts of the travel ban. Had no idea it was even there

This is just bewildering.

This is just bewildering.

Sorry but it's the truth, I didn't even realize there was a breaking news...location location location is everything

This is how it looks, how can people not notice Breaking News? Politics is four down from it.

Maybe Admin should put one of those flashing lights next to Breaking News, you know like Drudge has for a breaking news story.

upload_2017-6-28_18-44-55.png

Forum List

Back