Current 2016 Presidential Polling in Florida

Well, the GOP can just go back to the drawing board. The entire list of prospective candidates sucks donkey dicks, so it looks like 2016 could be quite fun...
Ryan and Perry will be effective. But I think Paul Ryan is the guy. Democrats are biased against him because he is a White male.

Well, the GOP can just go back to the drawing board. The entire list of prospective candidates sucks donkey dicks, so it looks like 2016 could be quite fun...
Ryan and Perry will be effective. But I think Paul Ryan is the guy. Democrats are biased against him because he is a White male.

Yes, that is why the DEMS didn't nominate Bill Clinton or Jimmy Carter or LBJ or Kennedy, because they were white males.

Oh, wait, they did.

Hmmmm, pretty big fucking hole in your argument.

I certainly agree Stat but given all the postponements of enforcement of bills to 2015 and 2016 the Ds will lose.

Stat, usually love your stuff, but you need to get a little less cocky.

The economy goes south again in 2015 or 2016, any one of these awful candidates could win.

Hillary is NOT a good candidate. The idea of Hillary (First woman president, bring back the Clinton operation) is not as appealing as the reality of Hillary. (Shrill, unpleasant, a sense of entitlement.)

What concerns me is that at the end of the day, elections are not decided by the 45% of us on either side that are firm in our beliefs, but by that 10% in the middle who treat voting for president less seriously than who they vote for on American Idol.

The person who currently polls the best against Hillary right now is Rand Paul. The guy is batshit crazy, but he has fire the rest of these guys don't have.

The economy goes south again in 2015 or 2016, any one of these awful candidates could win.

Hillary is NOT a good candidate. The idea of Hillary (First woman president, bring back the Clinton operation) is not as appealing as the reality of Hillary. (Shrill, unpleasant, a sense of entitlement.)

What concerns me is that at the end of the day, elections are not decided by the 45% of us on either side that are firm in our beliefs, but by that 10% in the middle who treat voting for president less seriously than who they vote for on American Idol.

The person who currently polls the best against Hillary right now is Rand Paul. The guy is batshit crazy, but he has fire the rest of these guys don't have.

Uh, actually no. Rand Paul is not polling as well against Hillary in the states that matter (VA, OH, FL, NC, PA) as Jeb Bush. The one common denominator is, however, Ted Cruz. GOP: run Ted Cruz and expect 36-37% of the NPV at the max in November, 2016.

I still think that Robert Bentley (R-AL) would be a formidable candidate.

Uh, actually no. Rand Paul is not polling as well against Hillary in the states that matter (VA, OH, FL, NC, PA) as Jeb Bush. The one common denominator is, however, Ted Cruz. GOP: run Ted Cruz and expect 36-37% of the NPV at the max in November, 2016.

Individual states aren't really important at this stage in the game.

the successful GOP candidate is the one who can peel off votes that Obama got.

Rand Paul can get the youth vote and can get some of the anti-war vote, especially since Hillary is talking hawkish shit again like she didn't learn a thing from 2008.

Jeb Bush can't get these votes.

Individual states aren't really important at this stage in the game.

the successful GOP candidate is the one who can peel off votes that Obama got.

Rand Paul can get the youth vote and can get some of the anti-war vote, especially since Hillary is talking hawkish shit again like she didn't learn a thing from 2008.

Jeb Bush can't get these votes.

Oh, I disagree, respectfully. The 9 established battleground states are important to watch indeed, above all, the Quintifecta.

The battleground states are only important in a close election, which kind of describes the last four, I guess. (Although 2008 wasn't close.)

I don't think 2016 will be a close election. Either Hillary will peal back some of those white Suburban voters Obama lost, or the GOP will peel off Youth and anti-War voters.

The GOP NEEDS to change the electoral mix, they can't win with the current numbers. They have to appeal to either the youth vote or the hispanic vote to win.

Yes, that is why the DEMS didn't nominate Bill Clinton or Jimmy Carter or LBJ or Kennedy, because they were white males.

Oh, wait, they did.

The last 35 years have seen a mind blowing demographic shift in this country....Going from over 85% white in Kennedies time to 66% today.

Getting harder.

Oh, wait, they did.

Post Obama era. White male will not be the nominee unless he's a far left weirdo like Brown. Democrats do not look for moderates now. They look to the most culturally diverse candidate they can find because that's all they care about. Social justice obsession will be downfall of Democratic Party.

Forum List

Back