curioese why the american people like to be stupid

i hope the 23rd century brings a stable enviroment
use of wind solar and water energy suficent for a high tech way of life

all the big engeneering in space with the asteroid belt as a scource of iron and all recources necessary to make earth a nice place

we do need a worldwide population control

Good idea. You first.

todsterpatriot of course i first, i don t have children because i can t guarantee the childrens life#

you 2nd so what you got ?

oh i forgot your pure evil you don t care shit about children

and you don t care shit about the world

Last edited:
todsterpatriot of course i first, i don t have children because i can t guarantee the childrens life#

you 2nd so what you got ?

oh i forgot your pure evil you don t care shit about children

and you don t care shit about the world

I couldn't hear you, I was building a bonfire.
I'm burning tires now and I'll be throwing some baby seals on top.

i think its time to trace todsterpatriot and find who that really is

lets see what the real name is

the true persons

antique energy sources from the 19th century : coal oil
antique energy scources from the 20th century : gas nuclear
modern energy scources from the 21. century : wind solar thermal solar electric wave power fusion power

so why does the usa stay in the 19th century ?

Like Iran, Saudi arabia and Turkey a very large minority of our population are extremely religious and backwards.

all the big engeneering in space with the asteroid belt as a scource of iron and all recources necessary to make earth a nice place

Good idea. You first.
Yeah, massively destroying the atmosphere is the best form of population control. In fact, we should have even more hurricanes, that might help. And help spread nuclear weapons.

Good idea. You first.
Yeah, massively destroying the atmosphere is the best form of population control. In fact, we should have even more hurricanes, that might help. And help spread nuclear weapons.

Yeah, massively destroying the atmosphere is the best form of population control

Massively destroying? LOL!

Only the 19th century energy sources work, all the others are just a game. Are you afraid that these are not renewable and will run out? No problem, buy it now low, and sell it high when that happens.

modern energy scources from the 21. century : wind solar thermal solar electric wave power fusion power
modern energy sources from the 22-nd century: unicorn farts

Only the 19th century energy sources work, all the others are just a game. Are you afraid that these are not renewable and will run out? No problem, buy it now low, and sell it high when that happens.
The thing is most people don't care. Their kids might do o.k., but they don't give a flying #$% if their grandkids will be living in the dark ages of a post-apocalyptic world, if they even survive at all.

They don't think they'll be alive anymore so it doesn't concern them.

Wind energy has been around since 5, 000 B.C. :eusa_whistle:

Curious as to how anyone who can't spell curious can call other people stupid.

The thing is most people don't care. Their kids might do o.k., but they don't give a flying #$% if their grandkids will be living in the dark ages of a post-apocalyptic world, if they even survive at all.

You don't even need to go that far, people don't even realize that now young people are drowned in student debt which didn't exist 20 years ago.

Exactly! They'll impoverish their kids to reduce temps in 2080 by 0.1 degrees.
Morons!

Morons!

I think their 401k/IRA plans have already penciled in the new carbon tax bond sales. Hehehe.

Morons!
If you think car exhaust is so beneficial, please fill up your car, find a small garage, put your car in there and close the garage door. Leave the car running and spend the night there. In the morning, you'll be a new man.

Morons!
If you think car exhaust is so beneficial, please fill up your car, find a small garage, put your car in there and close the garage door. Leave the car running and spend the night there. In the morning, you'll be a new man.

My car exhaust is fine. Modern technology and computerized fuel systems have hugely reduced carbon monoxide in exhaust, but you morons don't want to wreck our economy and waste trillions over carbon monoxide......
you want to waste trillions over carbon dioxide.

I mean, seriously, how much should we waste on windmills to reduce temps in 2080 by 0.1 degrees?

Spell it out for me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back