Curing ILLEGAL Immigration

Nope.... Can you prove it? Aside from that you are just fantasizing.
You want a medal for having no clue? It's in Mexico, ask one of your friends to bring it up.

Since you are claiming that the border is not close YOU bring up any link or proof. Aside from that both of you don't know what you are taking about.
Here ya go, have a good read:
Should the United States Build a Fence on Its Southern Border?

Dude what are you trying to prove?
I just showed you that the border with Mexico is not closed. Class dismissed.
But you have not proven anything that illegals are coming freely weely just like you buddy portrayed.

You want a medal for having no clue? It's in Mexico, ask one of your friends to bring it up.

Since you are claiming that the border is not close YOU bring up any link or proof. Aside from that both of you don't know what you are taking about.
Here ya go, have a good read:
Should the United States Build a Fence on Its Southern Border?

Dude what are you trying to prove?
I just showed you that the border with Mexico is not closed. Class dismissed.
But you have not proven anything that illegals are coming freely weely just like you buddy portrayed.
Read the article I posted, you troll.

If the border were "closed" no LEGAL immigrants would be crossing. What we need is (much) better border CONTROL.
Closing the border to your friends....

Who?
Here's the whole post: "Closing the border to your friends in no way supposes that legal immigrants would be stopped as well. The legal ones don't take the same route as the one the wetbacks use. DUH!"
Fake nit pick on the small stuff (friends=illegals, and you knew that) so you don't have to admit that you can't answer the meat of the question. Your concession is duly noted by everyone here.

Last edited:
We should lay mines on the border. Put it in Spanish like we do on signs over nasty creek water telling them not to drink it.

Mine the shit out of the border and let Sheriff Joe's 'Chain Gang' pick up the pieces

-Geaux

Hey, if Janet Reno can shoot a woman holding a baby at Ruby Ridge, then surely they can pop some Mexican wetback heads coming across the border

-Geaux

Forum List

Back