Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 9 (HBO show)

I'm binge watching the show from season 1 to I think I'm on season 7 right now.
It's crazy how many celebrities made appearances on this show.

Utterly amazing. So many cameos. I loved one of the older episodes Melissa McCarthy is much younger and thinner than she is now. There's another fat girl I believe she plays his assistant. She had her belly exposed. Remember that episode? She's much bigger now.

I've watched all 8 seasons, so I've been waiting for Larry David to return. Episode 1 ("Foisted") feels like they never went on break. It was great, and I look forward to the rest of the season.

8.5/10

I've watched up to the most current and I think that's season 11. How long has this show been on? I love how many celebrities have showed up on this show. I'm starting over and watching from season 1 episode 1. I binge watched and so probably didn't see a lot the first time around. Love it. Love also It's Always Sunny in PA.

It's just like Seinfeld. A show all about nothing.

I've watched all 8 seasons, so I've been waiting for Larry David to return. Episode 1 ("Foisted") feels like they never went on break. It was great, and I look forward to the rest of the season.

8.5/10

I agree - liked it.
probably the best sitcom on TV right now. Although... admittedly, it is the only sitcom I watch :D

Forum List

Back