Curb Your Enthusiasm Gets Emmy Noms.

elouis

Rookie
Jul 6, 2010
Hey did you know that Curb Your Enthusiasm has 5 nominations for the Emmys including Best Lead Actor, and Best Comedy Series. I love Curb, it is so funny! I hope that they win.

Hey did you know that Curb Your Enthusiasm has 5 nominations for the Emmys including Best Lead Actor, and Best Comedy Series. I love Curb, it is so funny! I hope that they win.

I hope so too. I love that show. I have seen every episode, many of them several times.

Poor Larry David. Ever notice something about him? He is almost always RIGHT in the positions he takes and/or in the decisions he makes to speak up about something. He is sitting next to a guy on a plane and the guy is wearing shorts. Larry decides to give the guy a "travel tip" about why it's' not a good idea to wear shorts on a plane. As so many of Larry's forays into the social improvement of others go, this one has disaster written all over it and, as usual, the viewer is not disappointed.

We learn from Larry David that it simply is not enough to be right. You can be totally right and fall on your ass time and time again. Sometimes, even though you are right, it's better just to SHUT UP.

I hope he never learns that lesson.

Last edited:
I can only take it in small doses.

It's funny as hell but very infuriating at times.

The reactions Larry gets from people he comes in contact with is priceless though.

Forum List

Back