Cuomo let the cat out of the bag

Now we just wait for Maxine Waters to say that The United States is just as bad as those chit-hole nations like Haiti and Korea.

I don’t consider them gaffes. They are their true selves shining through.
:oops-28: It seems as if this is a never ending problem with Democrats. Gaffe and gaffe after gaffe. And when they really screw up in front of the world, they have to come back to us and explain themselves. No No No, thats not what I meant to say !!!!
Yah, well Cuomo has really stepped in it big time. Did his recent remark sound like a slip-up? But what if he had another brain freeze at that moment and called America a Chit-Hole?, you think he would of gotten away with it? Would CNN and MSNBC cover the story for 3 days straight? Anyone wonder what his national approval would of dropped to?
:290968001256257790-final:

:oops-28: It seems as if this is a never ending problem with Democrats. Gaffe and gaffe after gaffe. And when they really screw up in front of the world, they have to come back to us and explain themselves. No No No, thats not what I meant to say !!!!
Yah, well Cuomo has really stepped in it big time. Did his recent remark sound like a slip-up? But what if he had another brain freeze at that moment and called America a Chit-Hole?, you think he would of gotten away with it? Would CNN and MSNBC cover the story for 3 days straight? Anyone wonder what his national approval would of dropped to?
:290968001256257790-final:
Does New York love him?

Imagine if Cuomo was a republican (I know it's hard) and the president was a democrat. The MSM wouldn't let up until he was drummed out of office.

Cuomo Says America ‘Was Never That Great’ in Jab at Trump Slogan
Cuomo Says America ‘Was Never That Great’ in Jab at Trump Slogan
You would think that this moron would at least say the 8 years under Obama were the best for America, that way he would have the backing of Obama people, but when you heard Andy say what he did, even the people in the room groaned, knowing full well, that America is going to be voting for President Trump again.. You just cant get more stupid and a liberal...

posters19-stupid-liberals1.jpg

Don't like them?

Speak for yourself.

I Loathe Them.

Despise them, Hate them, and literally celebrate when they die. These malignant pieces of shit should have been screened out of the gene pool, but child resistant lids, safety barriers and well intentioned police have thwarted natural selection and these malignant pieces of shit survive in spite of themselves. They are traitors. Pure and simple. I don't care that many of them are physically handicapped without a functioning frontal lobe, they're detrimental to the existence of life on this planet and they need to be allowed to walk off cliffs or in front of trains. They need to be able to get the caps off bottles of chemicals and use them in a haphazard way that converts them into fertilizer or rat shit.

I pledge eternal hostility to all followers and adherents of regressive marxist dogma.

"How does a politician, Cuomo, known for pushing people and businesses out of his state, not to mention having the highest taxes in the U.S., survive making the statement, WE’RE NOT GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, IT WAS NEVER THAT GREAT? Which section of the sentence is worse?" - President Trump

"Wow! Big pushback on Governor Andrew Cuomo of New York for his really dumb statement about America’s lack of greatness. I have already MADE America Great Again, just look at the markets, jobs, military- setting records, and we will do even better. Andrew “choked” badly, mistake! When a politician admits that “We’re not going to make America great again,” there doesn’t seem to be much reason to ever vote for him. This could be a career threatening statement by Andrew Cuomo, with many wanting him to resign-he will get higher ratings than his brother Chris!

Which is worse, Hightax Andrew Cuomo's statement, “WE’RE NOT GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, IT WAS NEVER THAT GREAT” or Hillary Clinton’s “DEPLORABLES” statement

I say Andrew’s was a bigger and more incompetent blunder. He should easily win his race against a Super Liberal Actress, but his political career is over!" - Wacky Donald Trump on twitter

Can't say I agree with Cuomo in many cases, but this one, this one, at least in terms of morality, he's correct all the way.
Was he talking about morality?
It does look like America really is great at this time.
Take a litmus test, if not for our military, if not for our economy, if not for our technology, would the world be a better or worse place?

The U.S.A was responsible for killing many peoples both directly, and indirectly, be it Native Americans, Vietnamese, Japanese, Iraqis, Afghanis, Guatemalans, Germans, the Polish, the Italians, the Syrians, the Filipinos, etc. etc.
And everyone of those killed directly or indirectly were by Liberals. Don't fucking doubt me...

Forum List

Back