Cunning Linguistic Origins.

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
Whether you believe in six literal days of creation or millions of years of evolution, the fact is that we're here. Somewhere along the way of either path, the first complete sentence was uttered...

I believe it was:

"No." :eusa_hand:

I also believe it was followed up quickly by the second complete sentence...

"Please?!?" :eusa_pray:

Whether you think these lines should be attributed to Adam and Eve, Adam and Steve, or just a couple of porch monkeys hanging in a tree, I believe them to be the first conversation...

I just LOVE betting on things that can't be proven, like our origins, so... I'll bet ANYONE a dollar that I'm right. :cool:

Last edited:
Whether you believe in six literal days of creation or millions of years of evolution, the fact is that we're here. Somewhere along the way of either path, the first complete sentence was uttered...

I believe it was:

Whether you think these lines should be attributed to Adam and Eve, Adam and Steve, or just a couple of porch monkeys hanging in a tree, I believe them to be the first conversation...

I just LOVE betting on things that can't be proven, like our origins, so... I'll bet ANYONE a dollar that I'm right. :cool:

I'll take that bet............send me my dollar............

"No" is a response to a question. Following it up with "please" only reinforces that.

The first conversation wasn't "no" and "please", it was

"Wanna fuck?"

"No."

"Please?"

And thus, begging for sex by married man was born.

I believe it was:

"No" is a response to a question. Following it up with "please" only reinforces that.

"Wanna fuck?"

"No."

"Please?"

Men don't express themselves verbally all these generations later... What makes you think the first sentence came from a male?!?

Unless you can prove that 'Wanna fuck?' was verbal and not expressed in body language, there's no winner here! :lol:

Well, considering that holding a penis can be mimed to mean many things, well.......kinda stands to reason that verbal communication would also be used.

Why? Sex is a complicated thing.

I believe it was:

"Wanna fuck?"

"No."

"Please?"

LOL!!

But if it was begging for sex by married man then the first words uttered would be :

"Wanna fuck?"

"Not until I see the ring."

Unless you were referring to married men begging for extramarital sex then they would be:

"My wife doesn't understand me. Wanna fuck?"

no response just eye rolling

I believe it was:

I was recenty speaking with the reknowned clitoral scholar Sir Oltic, MD, OMB, DDT XYZ and he told me that his research points to Adam and Steve.

Eve was just an afterthought or more appropriately Eve was created from the anal drip that was deposited on a fig leaf after Steve consumated the first Gay Marriage with Adam.

I thought anonymous gay sex in the Fens involved invitations via eye contact only?

I believe it was:

"Wanna fuck?"

"No."

"Please?"

Men don't express themselves verbally all these generations later... What makes you think the first sentence came from a male?!?

Unless you can prove that 'Wanna fuck?' was verbal and not expressed in body language, there's no winner here! :lol:

Here's another thing to consider. Men don't express themselves nowadays because we'd tried it at the beginning, it didn't work (she wanted to express her "feelings"), and so that is why men don't talk much to women today.

Eve and Lilith had the first conversation.

Lilith: "How's it going with Adam? Has he beat his record of 10 second foreplay yet?"
Eve: "You ain't kidding!"

"Wanna fuck?"

"No."

"Please?"

Here's another thing to consider. Men don't express themselves nowadays because we'd tried it at the beginning, it didn't work (she wanted to express her "feelings"), and so that is why men don't talk much to women today.

O.K., we have an argument that fits the history. Where should I send your dollar?

O.K., we have an argument that fits the history. Where should I send your dollar?

Amarillo TX. I'll PM you my address.

Eve and Lilith had the first conversation.

Lilith: "How's it going with Adam? Has he beat his record of 10 second foreplay yet?"
Eve: "You ain't kidding!"

Cleopatra: "If you shut up and hold on to the right handle of the right guy, you can rule the known world." ;)

Amarillo TX. I'll PM you my address.

What...? No public posting of your address?

Wassamatter - you afraid Charlie might be watching?​

All I'd really have to do is throw a donut out on the lawn with a dildo poking through the hole of it.

Bass Ho wouldn't move away from the spot where it landed for HOURS!

Forum List

Back