Cummings Literally Spilling A Sob Story About How Cohen Has Been Mistreated By Trump *Snif..Snif*

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
3b5088df281670f87a846fa8986a28f6--sad-gifs.jpg

This is nothing but an embarrassing display of political theater.

This is embarrassing. Cummings is literally crying about how unfairly Cohen has been treated.

This cocksucker, Mr Cummings, is the chairman when before he was nothing but a corrupt asshole that threw temper-tantrum after temper-tantrum over Bengazi and Hillary's emails.

He was the primary member in all of those hearings that was trying to keep Hillary out of jail.
Just remember that. Cohen is represented by Hillary's lawyer.....Lanny Davis.

BTW, who beat up Cohen??
Did they beat him up to get him to testify against Trump?

Peers so....

Cohen said he was afraid of what Trump would do.....and that he wouldn't testify.....but somehow the Democrats got Cohen to testify while Trump his overseas doing is job, apparently, to keep Trump's diplomacy out of the news.

Screen-Shot-2019-01-19-at-11.59.03-PM.png

Last edited:

This is embarrassing. Cummings is literally crying about how unfairly Cohen has been treated.

This cocksucker, Mr Cummings, is the chairman when before he was nothing but a corrupt asshole that threw temper-tantrum after temper-tantrum over Bengazi and Hillary's emails.

He was the primary member in all of those hearings that was trying to keep Hillary out of jail.

BTW, who beat up Cohen??

Peers so....

Cohen said he was afraid of what Trump would do.....and that he wouldn't testify.....but somehow the Democrats got Cohen to testify while Trump his overseas doing is job, apparently, to keep Trump's diplomacy out of the news.

This guy has abused how power for a long time, made 10s of millions through Trump.

I believe in redemption and forgiveness, but this guy is naturally just someone who pursues power and throws his weight around in the process.

Yep, Michael Cohen has zero credibility and even has less so after that circus

BTW, who beat up Cohen??

Peers so....

This guy has abused how power for a long time, made 10s of millions through Trump.

I believe in redemption and forgiveness, but this guy is naturally just someone who pursues power and throws his weight around in the process.
I'm not sure who you're talking about.
Sounds like Hillary in all honesty.

I agree. Cohen is a proven liar and yet he's their star witness??

Why would anyone believe anything he says???

Just a load of horse shit IMO. More horse shit the Dems are covering themselves with.

Go Dems.

Just a load of horse shit IMO. More horse shit the Dems are covering themselves with.

Go Dems.
Best part of the day IMO was when Cohen attempted the JoeyB Dolezal defense...”I have lied, but I’m not a liar.”

Go Dems.
Best part of the day IMO was when Cohen attempted the JoeyB Dolezal defense...”I have lied, but I’m not a liar.”
And he was acting like he cared about his family, He should’ve thought about that after decades of lying to his family... lol

Telling fact: MUELLER has not even interviewed Cohen. Because he has ZERO credibility.

Enough said.

Go Dems.
Democrats specialize in hoaxes and fraudulent policies, so a liar is right up their alley.

Forum List

Back