culture warriors on this board

Good one.

Maybe when you can make a comment more than 5 lines long, that makes sense and doesnt bash libs, then you should talk.

Until then shuuuush.

The current polls tell all of us how the left feels about the war, and what they really think

Oooooooh look a one line response.

how,

espected.

The truth does bother you alot

Poll after poll shows the Dems tanking and their defeatest attitude

Now I am the bad guy for posting them

How does it feel to know the Dems in Congress have lower number then pres Bush?

And how their poll numbers have been going downhill for several months?

I know - it is yet another great right wing conspiracy

The truth does bother you alot

Poll after poll shows the Dems tanking and their defeatest attitude

Now I am the bad guy for posting them

How does it feel to know the Dems in Congress have lower number then pres Bush?

And how their poll numbers have been going downhill for several months?

I know - it is yet another great right wing conspiracy

I appreciate you breaking up your lines the way you did.

Now you have a post with 6 lines, how does it feel?

Oh, 2 lines, and a little sprinkling of lib bashing for flare.:eusa_dance:

I responded to your poll, and YOUR non answer was not very clever.

You responed?

You ducked, dodged, spined, danced, and hid

It is so funny to watch libs dismiss the same polls that for years they gloated over when it was Pres Bush with the low numbers

Now that Dems are the ones screwing up, and the voters are getting pissed at them - it is a non issue

Ill give you the response again.

1. How important is Victory in Iraq?

What is classified as victory?

2. How hopeful are you that the US will succeed in Iraq?

Why wouldnt I be hopeful? and what am I hopeful they succeed at exactly?

3. Who would you like to see the president rely on for advice on the conduct of war? A Congress or B Field commanders?

Well in the beginning he didnt rely on Field commanders, and now he doesnt want rely on congress,

He seems to not listen to anyone who disagrees

shouldnt he at least be listening to someone?

4.Which of the following must be a higher priority for the US?
A. Winning in Iraq? B. Immediate Troop withdrawal?

What are we going to win? Free Oil?

Who loses if we withdraw the troops? Oh, riiight, The Iraqis, I get it. Or do the troops lose? Can you repeat the question?

5. Would you agree the War is lost in Iraq

War? I thought this was an occupation? Can we actually lose one of those? Is this about how we look? Wont it be the Iraqi's who actually lose?

6. Would you agree the US is fighting a global war on Terror?

How do you fight a global war on terror exactly? Im not sure if the US is fighting terror any more than they are creating more people desperate enough to use terror as a weapon.

7. Would you agree that any proposal to repeal congressional authorization for the Iraq war, sends the wrong message to the troops?

I think we should send some kind of message, other than partisan bickering.
I feel that is most disheartening message to the troops is being left with no strategy, other than, "be patient", just sit in the heart of enemy territory living in fear of the next terrorist attack, while the guys in charge bicker about money and not discuss a plan of action.

8.Would you agree that setting a deadline for troop withdrawal is seeting a deadline for failure?

You cant set a deadline without a plan. Once we have one of those, maybe you should ask that question.

9. How important is stabilizing the situation in Iraq before we begin withdrawing the troops?

Its the only thing that is important.

Your referring to these "Polls" is bullshit cause they only leave room for people to respond they way you want them to, the questions are leading and give answers that supply more bullshit for your paartisan rhetoric.

Of cousre any poll that goes against you is dismissed

(there have been alot of those lately)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?t=48753

I dont like polls, they dont provide anything other than partisan Balony for you to pull out and Paste when ever you feel it proves your point.

You say these polls go against Dems, but the questions are framed in such a way as to only lead the answers in that direction.

Its plainly partisan framing of the issues, and you love to use it because it backs up your hollow arguments.

I dont like polls, they dont provide anything other than partisan Balony for you to pull out and Paste when ever you feel it proves your point.

You say these polls go against Dems, but the questions are framed in such a way as to only lead the answers in that direction.

Its plainly partisan framing of the issues, and you love to use it because it backs up your hollow arguments.

The questions are straight forward and the reults are broken down by party

No wonder you don't like it

There is no way to spin the results

Dems do not think a victory in Iraq is important - not a newsflash

I understand your fustration

The voters are starting to see they were played for suckers in the last election by the Dems

HAHAHAHA!

yea...

I bet the voters on your side of the fence sure are looking forwrd to voting for a crossdressing guiliani, a vet who missed his chance the last time he got pummeled in the republican primary, a flip flopping mormon and........

hehehehe...

NEWT GINGRICH.

indeed... those are big words from someone whose political party has to fend off the buzzards of its own far right constituency these days...

and spare me your lame ass ken mehlman "b-b-b-but congres is less popular than bush" rant... when 49 people in the senate are still pubs it is a logical fallacy to pretend that congress is DOMINATED by dems long enough to polish your political turd.

but..

who really expects more than that from you anyway?

I give about as much weight to the polls that are giving you a hardon today as you give to non-cut and paste editorial answers to people who address you on this board....

I bet you've grown used to, and really enjoy, having ole Karl use your ass as a thumb warmer, eh RSR?

I give about as much weight to the polls that are giving you a hardon today as you give to non-cut and paste editorial answers to people who address you on this board....

I bet you've grown used to, and really enjoy, having ole Karl use your ass as a thumb warmer, eh RSR?

I am sure you loved all the polls showing Bush's low numbers

But now the polls are going against you - you ignore them

Typical of the left

Forum List

Back