Culture Warriorism

lieberalism

Apr 20, 2007
It is just as important for me to be on this message board defending freedom, as it is to be in iraq. iraq attacked us, no not on 911, but on other occasions. they are a national threat. being a culture warrior is as tough as being a soldier, probably more.

i dont even get paid. oreilly does his shows for free. he is that committed to the cause. liberalism hates patriotism and soldiers.

It is just as important for me to be on this message board defending freedom, as it is to be in iraq. iraq attacked us, no not on 911, but on other occasions. they are a national threat. being a culture warrior is as tough as being a soldier, probably more.

i dont even get paid. oreilly does his shows for free. he is that committed to the cause. liberalism hates patriotism and soldiers.

Please be specific. Enumerate the times, dates and locations of Iraq's attacks on America or American soil. That you equate being a "culture warrior" with being as, if not more, difficult than being a soldier shows just how little you know about what it means to be a soldier.

If you feel it so important to be in Iraq, perhaps you should back your conviction with action...enlist, if you're old enough.

No it isn't, not even close. Iraq posed a threat to our allies in ME, Saddam tried his best to take out Bush 1. Iraq may or may not have had a hand in the Oklahoma City bombing, eventually the truth will come out on that.
:cuckoo:

Do you like blood sports?

it's good to know that the members of the 101st fighting keyboardists have not lost their ability to rationalize their cowardice.

The bolded sentence is still enough to make me wanna puke, however.

Iraq may or may not have had a hand in the Oklahoma City bombing, eventually the truth will come out on that.

George W. Bush may or may not have had a hand in impregnating Anna Nicole Smith. Eventually, the truth may come out on that as well.

:rofl:

do your students snicker at your tinfoil hat?

;)

Iraq was paying homicide bombers to kill jews, 25k per family. So they were killing our allies.

Whether we should have invaded is up to history, not me to judge.

George W. Bush may or may not have had a hand in impregnating Anna Nicole Smith. Eventually, the truth may come out on that as well.

:rofl:

do your students snicker at your tinfoil hat?

;)

Have you actually looked into? I didn't think so. However, it's so much easier to throw a :rofl: than to actually consider that there may be more than one answer, especially if it's one that you don't wish to consider.

Whoops, I forgot, you're a progressive, thus always open minded.

I have googled it and read several links about it.... again, it seems pretty tinfoil hat-ish to me. Ramzi Yousef ALLEGEDLY talking to Terry Nichols..... George Bush ALLEGEDLY having a secret sex romp with Anna Nicole.....

hey....as you said....it may or may not be true.

but then...can't one say that about just about any declarative statement ever made? :badgrin:

I have googled it and read several links about it.... again, it seems pretty tinfoil hat-ish to me. Ramzi Yousef ALLEGEDLY talking to Terry Nichols..... George Bush ALLEGEDLY having a secret sex romp with Anna Nicole.....

but then...can't one say that about just about any declarative statement ever made? :badgrin:

True for the declarative sentences, then again, some have more weight than others. For myself currently, I'd give this a 20% chance of Iraqi involvement. Not great, but significant.

Seriously, who hasnt had sex with Anna Nicole?

Forum List

Back