Culture War Results ...

As I have said many times, 18th century liberals bare no resemblance to the 21st Century wack jobs. You have as much connection to them as a cat has to a goldfish.
We are the same, but I am 230 years smarter and live in different times. You, by contrast, have yet to even live in the real world.

I didn't know the Founding Fathers were Nazis.

If liberals founded this nation we'd still be sucking Britain's buttocks...:laugh:

March 20, 1854
Republican Party, Date founded.

if Lumpy could do math he would still be a moron.

What does that date have to do with the Founding Fathers?

If liberals founded this nation we'd still be sucking Britain's buttocks...:laugh:
Conservatives in those days were known as Tories, and fled to Canada. It's American history, which you are unaware of.

That is strange since liberals in those days believed in limited government, private property, and individual rights - the exact opposite of what you and the Tories believed.

March 20, 1854
Republican Party, Date founded.

if Lumpy could do math he would still be a moron.

I suggest you read my other posts in this thread and admire yourself in the mirror....we're talking about Tories and Whigs (their beliefs) and which party they likely developed into..Start with post #11

Granted, it has nothing to do with the OP topic and you probably just smoked a joint you myopic pothead... :lol:

Last edited:

The Classical Liberals who founded the U.S. have virtually nothing in common with today's Liberals (Totalitarian Progressives who have hijacked and perverted the meaning of Liberal).

Forum List

Back