Culture center must be built

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
CULTURE CENTER MUST BE BUILT

If the building is torn down just because part of the plane hit it, the terrorist wins again. Let it stand shows terrorist that we Americans are united. Tearing it down is just another building destroyed by the terrorist and that’s the way the will see it. Let it stand as a memorial of our oneness. Jesus said; “You must be one just as the father and I are one.” United but separate.

Bigots want it torn down as part of ground zero and another win for the terrorist. How much more are we willing to give to them. We have already given them 9-11 victims, 5,000 young men and women in Iraq, 30,000 serious wounded and numberless to TSD and suicide.

While we are consumed with division, hatred and bigotry, they have entered among us waiting to strike or sit back and watch us self destruct.

It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.

We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.

Bigotry or prejudice in any form is more than a problem; it is a deep-seated evil within our society.

People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Sorry bout that,

1. Another person whio see's the need to get muslims out of USA and ALL free Nations.
2. Its the only solution, run the fucks out!
3. This isn't rocket science folks!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Another person whio see's the need to get muslims out of USA and ALL free Nations.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I am an American born citizen, Vietnam Vet, Texan, and a Muslim.

Please come try to run me out of the USA :evil:

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I am an American born citizen, Vietnam Vet, Texan, and a Muslim.

Please come try to run me out of the USA :evil:

1. We won't have to run you out after we ban islam.
2. The government only needs to clean America out.
3. And sooner or later it will have too.
4. You have my condolences that you fell for islam, thats too bad.
5. But also on the other hand, if you become a radical, then we will lock you up, and or send you packing.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
I've got no problem with the mosque/cultural center being built. But lady, that OP made zero sense whatsoever.

Forum List

Back