Cultural Tolerance In Medicine

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
As we all know by now Obama and the democrats are pushing for us to tolerate to adopt and accept islamic culture and practice as equal to our standards. Will this include medicine? I truly hope not.

I DO hope you are seated for this... The standard medical cultural practice for everything from a tummy ache to lung cancer is.... Drinking PISS. Not just any PISS but camel PISS.

"What a lot of people don’t know is that the main reason why MERS infections are insanely high in Muslim countries is due to the Islamic practice of drinking camel urine. In the Hadith, it tells of the Prophet Mohammad ordering his followers to “drink camel urine for medicine”, and that’s why they do it. This disgusting practice spreads disease like crazy, and has gotten so bad that the Saudi Health Ministry had to issue a warning against camel contact."

MUSLIM DRINKS CAMEL URINE, THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD’S MIRACLE MEDICINE

And while it is an old practice they STILL follow it.

"The Saudi Gazette said authorities shut the emergency ward at one of the capital’s largest hospitals, King Abdulaziz Medical City (KAMC-R), “after at least 46 people, including hospital staff” contracted the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome."

I of course will enclose the link from August of last year talking about the problem and about the FACT that islamic countries LEAD the world in Camel PISS drinking infections. But i will WARN you at the link there IS a video of an islamic man with cupped hands gathering fresh Camel PISS still warm for his health.

Muslim Practice Of Drinking Camel Urine Causing Huge Spike in Saudi MERS Infections

I'm sticking to coffee thank you.
Fury

As we all know by now Obama and the democrats are pushing for us to tolerate to adopt and accept islamic culture and practice as equal to our standards. Will this include medicine? I truly hope not.

I DO hope you are seated for this... The standard medical cultural practice for everything from a tummy ache to lung cancer is.... Drinking PISS. Not just any PISS but camel PISS.

"What a lot of people don’t know is that the main reason why MERS infections are insanely high in Muslim countries is due to the Islamic practice of drinking camel urine. In the Hadith, it tells of the Prophet Mohammad ordering his followers to “drink camel urine for medicine”, and that’s why they do it. This disgusting practice spreads disease like crazy, and has gotten so bad that the Saudi Health Ministry had to issue a warning against camel contact."

MUSLIM DRINKS CAMEL URINE, THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD’S MIRACLE MEDICINE

And while it is an old practice they STILL follow it.

"The Saudi Gazette said authorities shut the emergency ward at one of the capital’s largest hospitals, King Abdulaziz Medical City (KAMC-R), “after at least 46 people, including hospital staff” contracted the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome."

I of course will enclose the link from August of last year talking about the problem and about the FACT that islamic countries LEAD the world in Camel PISS drinking infections. But i will WARN you at the link there IS a video of an islamic man with cupped hands gathering fresh Camel PISS still warm for his health.

Muslim Practice Of Drinking Camel Urine Causing Huge Spike in Saudi MERS Infections

I'm sticking to coffee thank you.
Fury

I do not think that drinking camel urine is a PREVALENT practice thruout the Islamic world------For the record---IN GENERAL----urine is sterile unless the animal (including human) producing the urine has a bladder or kidney infection or----a
colonization of the bladder with bacteria. HOWEVER---the mers pathogen is
a virus------those damn critters just SHOW up-------and show they did---in camels The MERS thing is just another weird PHENOMENON--------I hope that urine bans thruout the world where camels live is EFFECTIVE. Do not blame muhummad----
he did not actually INVENT the idea.

Forum List

Back