Cultural relativism woman found dead after hiking inn Guatemala

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
In yet another potential example of cultural relativism, a young woman who went hiking in a dangerous country alone has been found dead.
Cultural Relativism? British Woman Found Dead After Hiking in Guatemala

Another white liberal dumbass who wants to prove to the world how loving 3rd world savages are. Guess we prove right again savages is putting it lightly.
But infowars assholes ( meaning the war on information ppl ) not infowars I know, I know you were excited for a minute cause I called infowarriors assholes lmao it did look who can't see truth other than CNN you wonder why everyone calls you brain dead morons.

Last edited:
Wait a sec mindwars...weren't you one of those infowarriors about a year ago?

Transitions transitions...jeeze...to think about the days when I was just a simple Libertarian...the rabbit hole does run deep...doesn't it?

In their minds the rape and murder of a few white women is s small price to pay for political power.
It boggles the mind how far leftists will go to keep the young sacrifices coming.
These liberals are now saying (from the article you posted)....

“...it seems quite conceivable that she went up the mountain to greet the sunrise, shedding clothing as she went.”

Yeah...conceivable.

Keep liberals away from your children!

Last edited:
  • Banned
Wait a sec mindwars...weren't you one of those infowarriors about a year ago?

Transitions transitions...jeeze...to think about the days when I was just a simple Libertarian...the rabbit hole does run deep...doesn't it?

" lol infowars" meaning the " war on information" . ehehehehe . guess I should put that in brackets or something to decipher that .

Look at all the twats desecrating her corpse to make partisan attacks. Good Christ you people are ghouls.

It happens over and over and over and over.... and over again. They never learn. It's just one of Darwin's way for culling the dumb.

• Banned
It happens over and over and over and over.... and over again. They never learn. It's just one of Darwin's way for culling the dumb.

Just like they haven't any idea why we call them idiots.

Forum List

Back