Cultural Marxist "university" forced out of Hungary!

What do those damned Hungarians know about the People's Cultural Marxist Revolution?

....oh wait....

you-have-been-visited-by-the-anti-communist-lynch-mob-24266926.png

Yes and even better it is coming to the ONE place outside of Hungary where we can put it under 24/7 Surveillance Monitoring, we have everything already in place for this, the Soros Crowd are not going to be able to urinate without US knowing they have urinated, and EVERYONE they talk to we will know, we also will get control of their bank accounts and we intend to make life a LIVING HELL for this Crowd and once we have gathered ALL the information we need WE will throw them OUT like Hungary has. I add we WILL be sharing all this information with our Patriotic Italian Brother Matteo Salvini.

We have already DESTROYED the Antifa on this Continent, they ONLY operate in a few nations now Germany, France and Spain, so as we have DESTROYED 90% of the Antifa on this Continent and with that MURDERED their access to ALL Banking Systems, we will do the same with these Cultural Marxist POS Professors, if there is ONE nation on THIS Continent you do NOT want to be a Leftist in it is my nation. They have been INVITED into their WORST nightmare and because they are STUPID they take OUR bait.

So is it not great when you control the Ministry of Interior AND the Domestic Intelligence Service!

Yes and even better it is coming to the ONE place outside of Hungary where we can put it under 24/7 Surveillance Monitoring, we have everything already in place for this, the Soros Crowd are not going to be able to urinate without US knowing they have urinated, and EVERYONE they talk to we will know, we also will get control of their bank accounts and we intend to make life a LIVING HELL for this Crowd and once we have gathered ALL the information we need WE will throw them OUT like Hungary has. I add we WILL be sharing all this information with our Patriotic Italian Brother Matteo Salvini.

So is it not great when you control the Ministry of Interior AND the Domestic Intelligence Service!

I heard somewhere that the Russians have a warrant out for the arrest of Soros. He should be snatched out of whatever spider hole he's living in and turned over to them.

Wouldn't that be grand?

I heard somewhere that the Russians have a warrant out for the arrest of Soros. He should be snatched out of whatever spider hole he's living in and turned over to them.

Wouldn't that be grand?

If Soros puts his feet in my nation we WILL arrest him, we have an agreement also on a Red Notice with Interpol that IF Soros puts ONE foot in this nation we in the BVT WILL arrest him with the full weight of our Ministry of Interior, we also are totally prepared if Russia want Soros to GIVE him to The Kremlin.

In 2017 I pass my exam with 96% to join my brother who is two years in age older than me at the BVT, this is like America's NSA, so I was going to take my post in February 2018 but of course Kid E was happening so I had to wait and so now Kid E arrive I am in my new job with my brother, I check with my brother already that it is okay to mention this and he said yes okay but NOT to mention ANYTHING else about what we do, I add that another brother two years in age younger than me he has been working at our Ministry of Interior now for near the six month in duration. We are the latest members of our family to serve our nation in Government, our family have been involved in serving for many Centuries in the Diplomatic Corp and in the Military and also in the Intelligence Service including Military Intelligence, this family have ALWAYS been Patriots.

You know THIS below is why we on the European Right do have a thing for Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, he at times annoys us but we think that 80% we COULD work with this man on many levels.

The below from November 26:

George Soros's Open Society Foundations to pull out of Turkey

Decision comes after Turkish president accuses billionaire philanthropist of trying to destroy nations

George Soros's Open Society Foundations to pull out of Turkey

Wouldn't that be grand?

The Cultural Marxist POS Professors come INTO OUR trap that we in the most genius way have ENTICED them into, they come into this Hell trap in January 2019 and we CANNOT wait, it is going to be VERY satisfying monitoring this crowd, we are going to make them WISH that they NEVER had even been born, we are going to make their filthy lives HELL on EARTH. They are going to get NO peace, we are going to be at them 24/7 until they are fucking BROKEN and shaking and shitting their filthy panties and they are getting NO MERCY.

Showing how STUPID they are, they are Cultural Marxist Professors and they have STUPIDLY accepted the invitation to come to a nation that is in the control of a Right-Wing Conservative Nationalist Government where the Leftist's have been NEUTERED. Oh we have exciting and sadistic fun and games ahead waiting to be enjoyed by Our Team.

Forum List

Back