Cultural Boycott Success

He’s nothing but a Moron. He denies that the W.Bank. Gaza or E. Jerusalem were OFFICIALLY considered parts of Egypt and Jordan and according to the “ Armistice “ agreement of 1948 Jordan was supposed to let the Israelis have access to their Holy Sites which they refused and in many cases destroyed.
Israel has offered the Palestinians MOST of what they are demanding.

He is certainly hypocritical, in that he wants to protect his nation and culture from Muslim culture and violence, but does not allow the same reasonable options to the Israeli Jews.

The problem is Israel stole from Muslims, while Poland is Polish.

That might be a more convincing excuse, if you had not been so evasive when I asked for how long someone had to live on land to be considered a native.

I will be fair. Any number you gave me, would have led to maps of Poland with historical claims other nation have against it from within that time frame.

Revanchism, as a wise man once said. The only way to win that game, is not to play it.

It's the Palestinians who are denied a formal nation, and kicked to the curb, after living there for up to 1,400 years, by a bunch of Jewish immigrants, and their pretty recent descendants.

It is the Palestinians who refuse to live in peace and start building up their nation.

Plenty of nations in the world, with smaller territory than the Palestinians have now, or were offered in the past.

Just like Native Americans like Crazy Horse refused peace with their oppressive invaders, the Americans?

I don't think that Arabs, or anybody should have to hand over their land to Jews, just because Jews are a poor little victim.

Israel is simply not peaceful, either.

He’s nothing but a Moron. He denies that the W.Bank. Gaza or E. Jerusalem were OFFICIALLY considered parts of Egypt and Jordan and according to the “ Armistice “ agreement of 1948 Jordan was supposed to let the Israelis have access to their Holy Sites which they refused and in many cases destroyed.

He is certainly hypocritical, in that he wants to protect his nation and culture from Muslim culture and violence, but does not allow the same reasonable options to the Israeli Jews.

That might be a more convincing excuse, if you had not been so evasive when I asked for how long someone had to live on land to be considered a native.

I will be fair. Any number you gave me, would have led to maps of Poland with historical claims other nation have against it from within that time frame.

Revanchism, as a wise man once said. The only way to win that game, is not to play it.

It's the Palestinians who are denied a formal nation, and kicked to the curb, after living there for up to 1,400 years, by a bunch of Jewish immigrants, and their pretty recent descendants.

Another lie!! Egypt and Jordan OFFICIALLY were recognized as Gaza, W. Bank and E. Jerusalem being part of their Countries. The Palestinians were also offered a State in 1948 which they rejected,
I have also posted that under “ International Law” Jordan was supposed to let Israelis enter E. Jerusalem to have access to their religious sites. Not only did they refuse but they destroyed many, dug up many Historic Cemetaries, used them as latrines, etc. Of course, you being Polish see NOTHING wrong with that

The Palestinian people descend from the Mandatory Palestine, and the earlier Mutasarrifate of Jerusalem.

Jordan, and Egypt stole those lands, and so is Israel.

What's there to get?

It is the Palestinians who refuse to live in peace and start building up their nation.

Plenty of nations in the world, with smaller territory than the Palestinians have now, or were offered in the past.

Just like Native Americans like Crazy Horse refused peace with their oppressive invaders, the Americans?

I don't think that Arabs, or anybody should have to hand over their land to Jews, just because Jews are a poor little victim.

YOu don't get to complain about the effects of continued fighting, on the Palestinians, when they are the ones that keep the fight going.

Crazy Horse was killed. HIs descendants live in peace as American Citizens.

Palestinians could learn from that. Or any other millions examples of people realizing that starting wars they cannot win, is a bad idea.

YOu don't get to complain about the effects of continued fighting, on the Palestinians, when they are the ones that keep the fight going.

Palestinians could learn from that. Or any other millions examples of people realizing that starting wars they cannot win, is a bad idea.

So, you think everybody should just submit to their oppressors?

That's beyond repulsive, you really shouldn't be calling anybody hypocritical at that point.

Another lie!! Egypt and Jordan OFFICIALLY were recognized as Gaza, W. Bank and E. Jerusalem being part of their Countries. The Palestinians were also offered a State in 1948 which they rejected,
I have also posted that under “ International Law” Jordan was supposed to let Israelis enter E. Jerusalem to have access to their religious sites. Not only did they refuse but they destroyed many, dug up many Historic Cemetaries, used them as latrines, etc. Of course, you being Polish see NOTHING wrong with that

The Palestinian people descend from the Mandatory Palestine, and the earlier Mutasarrifate of Jerusalem.

Jordan, and Egypt stole those lands, and so is Israel.

What's there to get?

Those lands were NOT considered “ stolen “ . Why didn’t we hear about “ International Law” then?
The Jewish people also descended from those lands. Get it? Of course not

So, you think everybody should just submit to their oppressors?

That's beyond repulsive, you really shouldn't be calling anybody hypocritical at that point.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Nobody should submit to their oppressors? I agree!! There had always been Jewish oppression in the Muslim World prior to 1948.
In the 1920’s there was large Jewish Immigration to the TERRITORY of Palestine ( not Country) and the Arabs objected because they thought the Jews would become dominant ( total ignorance) and the British forced quotas. In spite of this there were Arab Riots and killings which is one reason why the “ Two State Solution “ came into play. You are so stupid and bigoted I don’t expect you to know that. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Get back to me when you poles decide to be more generous with Muslims, like you want the Israelis to be.

The problem is that you’re a Moron. The creation of the Jewish State was recognized on May 14, 1948. As usual, don’t serm capable of understanding that Israel offered MOST of what they are demanding

Arab Muslims owned more land, and made up a majority of the land in the early 1940's, before a bunch of Jewish immigrants stole it from them, FACT.

Why is reality so hard to grasp?

"...Arab Muslims owned more land, and made up a majority of the land in the early 1940's..."

..how do you think they got it themselves?

...and before them...

...other inhabitants were there -- but back in1 B.C., .it was all "Hebrews."

then they got mugged.

Forum List

Back