Cultists

HoleInTheVoid

Sep 10, 2008
Truth Squads: check

Giant picture of Dear Leader watching dutiful drones: check

Children singing hymns to Dear Leadre: check

[youtube]TW9b0xr06qA[/youtube]

BTW - How the @#$% is Obama "gonna spread happiness" you @#$%ing sychophants?

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Reminds me of Jim Jones followers.

KoolAidMan_Fullpic_2.gif

Holy Shit---that is some sick stuff--child abuse?

American childern having hope that we can straighten out this mess you guys made just freaks you out huh?

I'm for Obama but that was weird. Why get kids involved in politics. I actually couldnt stand to watch the whole thing.

No---using children as political tools disgusts me.

You mean like people spreading this video around and calling the kids names, comparing them to cultists, and to suicide groups to gain political points?

I agree.

American childern having hope that we can straighten out this mess you guys made just freaks you out huh?

Are you serious?

WTF do these kids know about the "mess" we're in besides what they've been brainwashed to believe?

Kumbaya (pardon me while I puke)

You mean like people spreading this video around and calling the kids names, comparing them to cultists, and to suicide groups to gain political points?

I agree.

If you think for a moment we believe you aren't so two-faced as to howl in the streets if school children were being taught to sing praisingly about Bush you're delusional enough to vote for Obama.

If you think for a moment we believe you aren't so two-faced as to howl in the streets if school children were being taught to sing praisingly about Bush you're delusional enough to vote for Obama.

I would if they were taught to do so IN SCHOOL. No evidence that this was. And as it is, I don't like that it was done even privately, nor do I like that people are using it as a political hatchet.

I would if they were taught to do so IN SCHOOL. No evidence that this was. And as it is, I don't like that it was done even privately, nor do I like that people are using it as a political hatchet.

So if a bunch of Bushies got together in their private homes you're OK with it?

Of course they don't.

It's Obama's zealots that do that sort of thing.

srsly WTF "he's going to spread happiness" WTF kinda brain-numbed shit is that?

Okay I stopped it in the middle of the video, this a little over the top. I put another video here for all to see , see if you can see some similarities.

watch

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeA52LERyJA]YouTube - North Korea propaganda[/ame]

sorry about that folks

Forum List

Back