Cult leader, Wayne Bent, acknowledges FBI warning

Justme08

Rookie
Jun 6, 2008
Cult leader, Wayne Bent, acknowledges FBI warning

On his Strong City Strong City and Michael Travesser / Wayne Bent website, cult leader Wayne Bent, who has taken the name Michael Travesser, mentions the FBI warning in his regard. The following is the first of several musings on these supposed warnings:

Someone sent a letter to me telling me of how some group was saying I was a terrorist because my prophecies have been known to come true, and if they do, it would be a threat to America. They are encouraging everyone to call the FBI quickly so that I don’t do a terrorist attack on America. Well, if Elijah was a terrorist, and Moses, and Jesus, I guess that would include me. I do pray for judgment. Does that constitute being a terrorist? Is prayer now considered an act of terrorism? I am a terror, though, or so many people would not be getting so nervous. In their heart of hearts, they know that I speak the truth. They just hope that I am not right about these things, but their hopes are useless.

Poster, "Thinker," shows Mr. Bent is once again distorting the truth. Here is a brilliant analysis of Wayne's words.

Travesser.info :: View topic - Reporting Wayne Bent as a potential terrorist

Bottom line, Wayne Bent does indeed show a high potential as a terrorist threat to our country. In all of his recent postings and those of the past he states clearly that our government and its people are his enemy. Here is the web address to notify the FBI:
https://tips.fbi.gov/

Someone the same color as bin Laden makes threats = no rights, send them to Guantanamo

Someone the same color as McVeigh makes threats = laugh and ignore it

Forum List

Back