Cucky the Trumpanzee! OOK OOK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm a truth spitter. Being a Sagittarius I have always leaned towards the facts of any matter. Plus, my plodding engineering type mindset doesn't bode well for wild tangential grasping sheeple that are easily led astray or whipped to a frenzy with lies, rumors, fear, hate, and laughable conspiracy theories. My first year in college, decades ago and instructor said " The most important thing you can do when you come upon a crisis... Is to not become part of the crisis ". I like to get to the marrow of the bone and people don't like it. They aren't mentally adept enough, too god damned stupid to fathom critical thinking trapped in their one dimensional rift as they drift from life event to life event with glazed over eyes, mouth agape, blurting out recently heard words, short phrases, and sounds like a mentally defective parrot. I'm talking about FAUX News morons. I know some. There are some in my family and frankly I have no tolerance for FAUX News lackey stooges. You republicuck snowflakes can't see the truth, and when explained the truth, you usually become irate and refuse to even hear anymore of this truth you're talking about. Truly a sad lot. A mob of torch wielding, poorly educated, hate, fear, and lies filled fools going all in on the we vs. them, the fake left vs. right paradigm. Too eager to act like rats in a maze struggling for another rat's scrap of cheese. WE THE PEOPLE have been divided by charlatans long enough. I hammer at those walls that divide WE THE PEOPLE. Our Democracy has been sold out from under us. Time to take it back.
From your mouth to the DNC.

This is what every demofart should be screaming from rooftops and basements.

welcome_011.gif

Toto, that shit looks bad out there. We will get hit in some form no matter what. You are bailing out though, where do you keep your stash of scotch, I might stop by after the devastation to help myself from it.

Abso-fucking-lutely defcon4

Irma is a bad MFer.

I'm leaving, though. My wife and I are flying to Ireland.

Get the fuck out if it's going to hit, though, OK?

Hello, I'm a truth spitter. Being a Sagittarius I have always leaned towards the facts of any matter. Plus, my plodding engineering type mindset doesn't bode well for wild tangential grasping sheeple that are easily led astray or whipped to a frenzy with lies, rumors, fear, hate, and laughable conspiracy theories. My first year in college, decades ago and instructor said " The most important thing you can do when you come upon a crisis... Is to not become part of the crisis ". I like to get to the marrow of the bone and people don't like it. They aren't mentally adept enough, too god damned stupid to fathom critical thinking trapped in their one dimensional rift as they drift from life event to life event with glazed over eyes, mouth agape, blurting out recently heard words, short phrases, and sounds like a mentally defective parrot. I'm talking about FAUX News morons. I know some. There are some in my family and frankly I have no tolerance for FAUX News lackey stooges. You republicuck snowflakes can't see the truth, and when explained the truth, you usually become irate and refuse to even hear anymore of this truth you're talking about. Truly a sad lot. A mob of torch wielding, poorly educated, hate, fear, and lies filled fools going all in on the we vs. them, the fake left vs. right paradigm. Too eager to act like rats in a maze struggling for another rat's scrap of cheese. WE THE PEOPLE have been divided by charlatans long enough. I hammer at those walls that divide WE THE PEOPLE. Our Democracy has been sold out from under us. Time to take it back.

^^^^ The above :eusa_doh:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll....I think it's time I had a Martini :smoke:

MOD NOTE:

One of the first things you should do, is read the Rules and Guidelines.

Like: "When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock."

Toto, that shit looks bad out there. We will get hit in some form no matter what. You are bailing out though, where do you keep your stash of scotch, I might stop by after the devastation to help myself from it.

Abso-fucking-lutely defcon4

Irma is a bad MFer.

I'm leaving, though. My wife and I are flying to Ireland.

Get the fuck out if it's going to hit, though, OK?
Thanks Toto, I think I'll ride it out here. Have a safe trip!

Everyone should have a hobby....... Welcome to the nuthouse.

C_exCCaXsAE19H0.jpg

That's why President Trump won!!! :thup:

You are correct.

If I were Soros, I'd withhold your check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back