Cubs score 4 in the 9th to get to the NLCS!

14712971_1181790081856856_3579411836814408972_o.jpg

thanks for posting that.I used to have such a crush on her when I was little growing up.

It was a funny FB post, man I hope the cubbies don't get swept again, last year was a let down..just like 04?...I am still pissed Our damn pitcher Rick Sutcliffe hit a damn home run in that play off game against the giants in 83? And we lost to them

Just hopping for a Cubbies and Indians world series poetic justice for both teams.

I think you mean 84.That was when they got swept after winning the first two games in chicago and then they went on to san diego and lost three games to the padres. wow i did not know that sutcliff did that and they still lost? thank god only one game was the same result from back then,not the whole series huh?

Thanks..I was frickin exhausted after working 26 dang hours...ugh that still ticks me off the score was like 13 to 1 or something.....it was before wrigley getting lights that's why they did it like that.

ah the good old days when baseball was fun to watch. those were the days I did not care who was in the world series I would always watch it and follow my royals and watch them all the time. I always loved watching those Cub games in the daytime played,those were some fun times.

The mid 90's is when I lost interest in baseball. that was when they started that stupid three way wild card division series,players stopped playing for one team their whole careers,the royals got rid of their powder blue uniforms as did the astros which i loved so much,their colors.then the unltimate insult,teams tearing down their classic ballparks was the last and final straw for me.

Your Cubs and the red sox are the only ones that have respected tradition.fuck baseball.:mad:

Yea Fenway park and the green monster..I only had the opportunity one time to watch the red Sox live, just as fun as wrigley field...

Also like you I hate the wild card, three divisions and stupid brewers switching over.to the NL central.

Forum List

Back