Cubs rule!

Aw come on. You don't think it's funny to see an entire grandstand staring down at the diamond looking like their dog just died?

I can honestly say I don't. I like to see certain teams lose (GB, Cards, Blues, Vikings), but I don't take pride is seeing them down.

I take it back. 2 fan bases I hate. SF and their smugness and Phil

they got NOTHING on the cheatriots fans,fans that have no morals or conscience whatsoever supporting a bunch of cheaters like that.

Sure the patriots cheat, but let's be real here. If it were your team that got caught pulling all the shit they pulled but had won for Super Bowls in the last 15 years, you'd be cheering them on. Fans are Loyal before moral.

Not true at all. For example,the last 20 years I was a chargers fan.I turned to them after the Rams left LA.I have always loved them EXCEPT for when Marty SHITTENHIEMER was their coach. I refused to cheer them back then because the guy is an arrogant motherfucker and because I have morals and a conscience so that is not true at all.

I have also seen other people make false statements around here liek if Brady played for their team they would be fans of them which is pure BS as well because had they traded tom brady to the chargers like 5 years ago or so,i would have done the same thing i did when marty shittenheimer became their coach,root against them.

Huggy is another one that said the same thing when someone posted that false statement to him a couple years ago when he was talking about brady being a cheater,he said that if the seahawks who he is a diehard fan of and has been for years since their inception had somehow lost their minds and traded away russel wilson for tom brady,then he would never support the seahawks again.

makes me ashamed to be an american the fact there are so many other there that have no morals or consceince and can cheer on cheaters liek that who have tainted the sport.

If it were not for the Rams moving back to LA this year,I would have nothing to do with the NFL same as i pretty much lost interest in football when the rams left LA.this was the first time in 20 years i got excited about the upcoming football season.

the ONE goo d thing that came out of the Rams leaving LA is that it wasnt the LOS ANGELES Rams that lost that superbowl to them which made me the happiest man alive when that happened depriving that evil bitch of getting another superbowl trophy.that would have tough for me to swallow having the LOS ANGELES Rams having a superbowl trophy stolen from me.the NFL rigged that game for them to win allowing them to mug the rams recievers.matter of fact one former NFL official said that was the worst officiated game he ever saw in his whole life.That he had seen high school football games much better officiated than that.

the NFL is as corrupt as our government is.

The government is corrupt and you're a fickle fair weather fan. Sounds like all the teams you root for are losers. Hmm...makes me wonder what you are....

Fickle fair weather fan? Now THAT is some funny stuff.:lmao:

you obviously dont know anything about me other than I have morals and a conscience unlike all those sick asshole fans in new england.:lmao:

That is hysterical stuff you say that I am a fickle fair weather fan the fact that I have "ALWAYS" LOVED the Cubs AND Royals and have always cheered them both on ever since the early 80's and stuck with them through thick and thin all those years when they were both the joke of the league with the worst record in baseball for so many years.

Lets see the Royals who have always been my favorite team in baseball since the 80's, all those years when they were horrible and the joke of baseball with the worst record in the league,i would still go to about 15 to 20 games a year all those years yet to YOUR logic,that makes me a fickle fair weather sports fan?oakkyyyyyyyyy:lmao::haha:

then you also say I only like losers.Lets see,my Royals were world series winners last year,the Cubs were NL champions this year and somehow according to your warped logic,I only like losers and am a fickle fair weather fan? oakkayyyyyyyy. you should start a comedy club with your ramblings.:lmao:

you and Great Gatsby should get married,you two would make a perfect couple.you both call people who have rooted for the cubs ever since going all the way back to 80's when they had Ryan Sandberg who played for a lot of bad crappy teams,fair weather fickle fans for cheering on a loser for so many years and sticking with them despite that and still cheering them on when they are great.comedy gold.you guys kill me.what coolaid in the water are you two drinking?:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha:

you two dont even seem to even understand what a fair weather fickle fan is.:lmao::muahaha:

Last edited:
I'm talking about having the best record and then not winning it all

That hasn't happened yet, now has it?

Like the golden state warriors did last year.

Wooden know. I believe that's basketball. Basketball is irrelevant.

I'm Greek. You should have let that Greeks goat in the game.

uhhh...... yeah OK :dunno:
You do know about the curse that Greek put on the cubs for not letting his goat in the game, yes?

Lets hear the whole story.I know about the curse of the bambino in boston but the goat in chicago I have always been in the dark on.

My wife's family is in Illinois so they are all Cubs fans, I have been a life long Cardinals fan so I'm not rooting for the Cubs or against them really. I want it to go right down to the bottom of the ninth in the 7th game.

You do know about the curse that Greek put on the cubs for not letting his goat in the game, yes?

Lets hear the whole story.I know about the curse of the bambino in boston but the goat in chicago I have always been in the dark on.
Greek takes goat to game. Stadium doesn't allow it in. Greek goat owner says "curse you. You'll never win again"

Making a blanket accusation (that makes no sense) is not "explaining". It's a lot of things rooted in your cowardice, but it's definitely not explaining. But let's get back on point; do you deny that you're a bandwagoner?

:dig:

Schtick. I know Cubs fans, dude. I know what they've endured. I ain't hating on you for rooting for the Cubs; the simple reality is that you're a bandwagoner though. Just admit simple facts instead of doubling down on your assery.

:dig: :dig:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:lmao: I always suffered your incessant Rams talk and didn't pile on when Papageorgio rightfully let you have it. And that's how you repay me? By joining up with this butt fuck of a troll? Alright, then.

You wouldnt have heard it for so long from me had you stopped smoking all that crack you were obviously on and ignored the facts that a CHILD could have obviously seen that they were coming back.:rolleyes:

USMB has the most ignorant sports fans like you where logic and common sense doesnt register with them I swear.:rolleyes:

trolling would be what YOU did back then,ignoring the FACTS that were so obvious which again even a child could easily have seen.:rofl:

also this alleged troll you say is the ONLY one on this thread it seems to have any logic and common sense what a die hard loyal Cubs fan is.you and pooper and others sure dont. that you have proved in this entire thread.:rofl:

which again is no surprise since you blatantly ignored facts about the Rams coming back like so many other idiots here even though it was so obvious a three year old could have seen the obvious back then .:rolleyes:

you are obviously butthurt he took you to school and proved you wrong but like so many other arrogant posters at USMB in the sports section,instead of being mature and admitting you are wrong,that he took you to school,you get into childish name calling over it.cool.:up:

Last edited:
I can honestly say I don't. I like to see certain teams lose (GB, Cards, Blues, Vikings), but I don't take pride is seeing them down.

I take it back. 2 fan bases I hate. SF and their smugness and Phil

they got NOTHING on the cheatriots fans,fans that have no morals or conscience whatsoever supporting a bunch of cheaters like that.

Sure the patriots cheat, but let's be real here. If it were your team that got caught pulling all the shit they pulled but had won for Super Bowls in the last 15 years, you'd be cheering them on. Fans are Loyal before moral.

Not true at all. For example,the last 20 years I was a chargers fan.I turned to them after the Rams left LA.I have always loved them EXCEPT for when Marty SHITTENHIEMER was their coach. I refused to cheer them back then because the guy is an arrogant motherfucker and because I have morals and a conscience so that is not true at all.

I have also seen other people make false statements around here liek if Brady played for their team they would be fans of them which is pure BS as well because had they traded tom brady to the chargers like 5 years ago or so,i would have done the same thing i did when marty shittenheimer became their coach,root against them.

Huggy is another one that said the same thing when someone posted that false statement to him a couple years ago when he was talking about brady being a cheater,he said that if the seahawks who he is a diehard fan of and has been for years since their inception had somehow lost their minds and traded away russel wilson for tom brady,then he would never support the seahawks again.

makes me ashamed to be an american the fact there are so many other there that have no morals or consceince and can cheer on cheaters liek that who have tainted the sport.

If it were not for the Rams moving back to LA this year,I would have nothing to do with the NFL same as i pretty much lost interest in football when the rams left LA.this was the first time in 20 years i got excited about the upcoming football season.

the ONE goo d thing that came out of the Rams leaving LA is that it wasnt the LOS ANGELES Rams that lost that superbowl to them which made me the happiest man alive when that happened depriving that evil bitch of getting another superbowl trophy.that would have tough for me to swallow having the LOS ANGELES Rams having a superbowl trophy stolen from me.the NFL rigged that game for them to win allowing them to mug the rams recievers.matter of fact one former NFL official said that was the worst officiated game he ever saw in his whole life.That he had seen high school football games much better officiated than that.

The government is corrupt and you're a fickle fair weather fan. Sounds like all the teams you root for are losers. Hmm...makes me wonder what you are....

you obviously dont know anything about me other than I have morals and a conscience unlike all those sick asshole fans in new england.:lmao:

That is hysterical stuff you say that I am a fickle fair weather fan the fact that I have "ALWAYS" LOVED the Cubs AND Royals and have always cheered them both on ever since the early 80's and stuck with them through thick and thin all those years when they were both the joke of the league with the worst record in baseball for so many years.

Lets see the Royals who have always been my favorite team in baseball since the 80's, all those years when they were horrible and the joke of baseball with the worst record in the league,i would still go to about 15 to 20 games a year all those years yet to YOUR logic,that makes me a fickle fair weather sports fan?oakkyyyyyyyyy:lmao::haha:

then you also say I only like losers.Lets see,my Royals were world series winners last year,the Cubs were NL champions this year and somehow according to your warped logic,I only like losers and am a fickle fair weather fan? oakkayyyyyyyy. you should start a comedy club with your ramblings.:lmao:

you and Great Gatsby should get married,you two would make a perfect couple.you both call people who have rooted for the cubs ever since going all the way back to 80's when they had Ryan Sandberg who played for a lot of bad crappy teams,fair weather fickle fans for cheering on a loser for so many years and sticking with them despite that and still cheering them on when they are great.comedy gold.you guys kill me.what coolaid in the water are you two drinking?:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha:

you two dont even seem to even understand what a fair weather fickle fan is.:lmao::muahaha:

Ok, you're not a fickle fair weather fan, you're an idiot who backs losers. Feel better?

Schtick. I know Cubs fans, dude. I know what they've endured. I ain't hating on you for rooting for the Cubs; the simple reality is that you're a bandwagoner though. Just admit simple facts instead of doubling down on your assery.

:lmao: I always suffered your incessant Rams talk and didn't pile on when Papageorgio rightfully let you have it. And that's how you repay me? By joining up with this butt fuck of a troll? Alright, then.

You wouldnt have heard it for so long from me had you stopped smoking all that crack you were obviously on and ignored the facts that a CHILD could have obviously seen that they were coming back.:rolleyes:

USMB has the most ignorant sports fans like you where logic and common sense doesnt register with them I swear.:rolleyes:

trolling would be what YOU did back then,ignoring the FACTS that were so obvious which again even a child could easily have seen.:rofl:

also this alleged troll you say is the ONLY one on this thread it seems to have any logic and common sense what a die hard loyal Cubs fan is.you and pooper and others sure dont. that you have proved in this entire thread.:rofl:

which again is no surprise since you blatantly ignored facts about the Rams coming back like so many other idiots here even though it was so obvious a three year old could have seen the obvious back then .:rolleyes:

you are obviously butthurt he took you to school and proved you wrong but like so many other arrogant posters at USMB in the sports section,instead of being mature and admitting you are wrong,that he took you to school,you get into childish name calling over it.cool.:up:

You just ramble on like a crazy old homeless guy, honestly.

Greek takes goat to game. Stadium doesn't allow it in. Greek goat owner says "curse you. You'll never win again"

Again --- how is "Greek" relevant in this?

Whelp --- clearly what happened here is that I've been in a hotel and therefore have a TV to catch a couple of Wrigley games. The good nooz for the Cubs is I'll be leaving tomorrow and hence won't see any more games. That should turn it around.

And the good nooz for me is I won't have to endure any more of that flaming hack Joe Buck with his insipid yammering.

Whelp --- clearly what happened here is that I've been in a hotel and therefore have a TV to catch a couple of Wrigley games. The good nooz for the Cubs is I'll be leaving tomorrow and hence won't see any more games. That should turn it around.

And the good nooz for me is I won't have to endure any more of that flaming hack Joe Buck with his insipid yammering.

A bandwagoner Cubs fan believing he's the curse :lmao:

The curse lives on

Billy-Cubs-04.jpg

A bandwagoner Cubs fan believing he's the curse :lmao:

Poor troll boy. No one will pay attention to him no matter what he tries. :eusa_boohoo:

Ok, you're not a fickle fair weather fan, you're an idiot who backs losers. Feel better?

Ok, you're not a fickle fair weather fan, you're an idiot who backs losers. Feel better?[/QUOT

:dig:

Last edited:

Ok, you're not a fickle fair weather fan, you're an idiot who backs losers. Feel better?[/QUOT

:dig::dig::dig:

Mirroring Pogo

:lmao:

You just ramble on like a crazy old homeless guy, honestly.

I remembered after my post that you have reading comprehension problems and can only handle a couple of sentences at a time. so here it is for you short and sweet this time.

He took you to school,you lost the argument and kept digging yourself a grave in defeat..you are butthurt over that as we both know so like a kid you called him a a troll? might want to take a look in the mirror same as that other troll I took to school that insults in defeat as well.

:dig::dig::dig:

Mirroring Pogo

:lmao:

thats cause you BOTH have dug your graves here on this thread so why not tell the truth about you two trolls?:lmao:

that was BRILLIANT when he did that to you so I decided to borrow and copy his brilliance for that troll.:D

Forum List

Back