Cubs rule!

Well, bandwagons and it's been so long since they won they are due, aside. Now the Indians and the Cubs are tied one game apiece. They are off today. If there's anybody who wants to talk about the game.... Who's pitching tomorrow?

I feel very confidant actually that the Cubs will win the world series.I forgot that the really good pitcher the Indians have Kluber,he will only be available for games four and seven.

He is the only starter that will cause the Cubs problems,that is why they will win. They wont face him tomorrow in game three so they will be up 2-1 at that point. Then when they face him in game four,lets just assume the Cubs lose that game.series is tied two to two at that point.

well the Cubs would not face him again till game seven IF it went that far but it wont simply because they wont have to face Kluber in games 5 and 6 and since he will not pitch in games 5 and 6 therefore the Cubs will win it all by game 6..:up:

as far as tomorrow nights matchups? the Indians lose this game and will be down 2-1 at this point because they will be facing none other than 2016 Cy Young winner Kyle Hendricks. where the Cubs wont have to face Kluber and will be facing Josh Tomlin who has a 4.40 ERA during the regular season instead so that will be no problem.:up:

whats really odd about this Indians team is it is very comparable to the Cavs team from two years ago in the NBA championship series against the warriors. The cavs were missing their second and third best players in that series so the odds were long and very stacked against them. well same with the Indians. They dont have their second and third best pitchers available due to season ending injurys.How ironic huh? what are those odds of happening?

Indians face troubling signs at Wrigley Field

sorry Indian fans,maybe next year when your starting rotation is healthy but not this year.:D

Good arguments, but being a Cubs fan has taught me to never say, "they got this" until they actually get it.

Four games to two. First pennant since 1945. :woohoo:

Relish it Cub fans. You sure paid yer dues.

:clap2::happy-1:

I hope they lose, I hope the 4th loss comes in Wrigley, I hope they have a big lead that is blown in the 9th inning. I'm not a big baseball fan but I love seeing home fans disappointed in the World Series, but it's nothing personal cubby fans.

You like to see home town fans disappointed. You weren't hugged much as a child were you?

I hope they lose, I hope the 4th loss comes in Wrigley, I hope they have a big lead that is blown in the 9th inning. I'm not a big baseball fan but I love seeing home fans disappointed in the World Series, but it's nothing personal cubby fans.

You like to see home town fans disappointed. You weren't hugged much as a child were you?

Aw come on. You don't think it's funny to see an entire grandstand staring down at the diamond looking like their dog just died?

Aw come on. You don't think it's funny to see an entire grandstand staring down at the diamond looking like their dog just died?

I can honestly say I don't. I like to see certain teams lose (GB, Cards, Blues, Vikings), but I don't take pride is seeing them down.

I take it back. 2 fan bases I hate. SF and their smugness and Phil

I've not changed my position once, dip shit. I've called you a bandwagoner "from the beginning."

And I already explained why that isn't the case, and you just got done agreeing with me in your last post.

As I said --- interesting traffic circle in your head. Especially with traffic going the wrong way.

Making a blanket accusation (that makes no sense) is not "explaining". It's a lot of things rooted in your cowardice, but it's definitely not explaining. But let's get back on point; do you deny that you're a bandwagoner?

:dig:

Schtick. I know Cubs fans, dude. I know what they've endured. I ain't hating on you for rooting for the Cubs; the simple reality is that you're a bandwagoner though. Just admit simple facts instead of doubling down on your assery.

:dig: :dig:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I can honestly say I don't. I like to see certain teams lose (GB, Cards, Blues, Vikings), but I don't take pride is seeing them down.

they got NOTHING on the cheatriots fans,fans that have no morals or conscience whatsoever supporting a bunch of cheaters like that.

they got NOTHING on the cheatriots fans,fans that have no morals or conscience whatsoever supporting a bunch of cheaters like that.

Sure the patriots cheat, but let's be real here. If it were your team that got caught pulling all the shit they pulled but had won for Super Bowls in the last 15 years, you'd be cheering them on. Fans are Loyal before moral.

Sure the patriots cheat, but let's be real here. If it were your team that got caught pulling all the shit they pulled but had won for Super Bowls in the last 15 years, you'd be cheering them on. Fans are Loyal before moral.

Not true at all. For example,the last 20 years I was a chargers fan.I turned to them after the Rams left LA.I have always loved them EXCEPT for when Marty SHITTENHIEMER was their coach. I refused to cheer them back then because the guy is an arrogant motherfucker and because I have morals and a conscience so that is not true at all.

I have also seen other people make false statements around here liek if Brady played for their team they would be fans of them which is pure BS as well because had they traded tom brady to the chargers like 5 years ago or so,i would have done the same thing i did when marty shittenheimer became their coach,root against them.

Huggy is another one that said the same thing when someone posted that false statement to him a couple years ago when he was talking about brady being a cheater,he said that if the seahawks who he is a diehard fan of and has been for years since their inception had somehow lost their minds and traded away russel wilson for tom brady,then he would never support the seahawks again.

makes me ashamed to be an american the fact there are so many other there that have no morals or consceince and can cheer on cheaters liek that who have tainted the sport.

If it were not for the Rams moving back to LA this year,I would have nothing to do with the NFL same as i pretty much lost interest in football when the rams left LA.this was the first time in 20 years i got excited about the upcoming football season.

the ONE goo d thing that came out of the Rams leaving LA is that it wasnt the LOS ANGELES Rams that lost that superbowl to them which made me the happiest man alive when that happened depriving that evil bitch of getting another superbowl trophy.that would have tough for me to swallow having the LOS ANGELES Rams having a superbowl trophy stolen from me.the NFL rigged that game for them to win allowing them to mug the rams recievers.matter of fact one former NFL official said that was the worst officiated game he ever saw in his whole life.That he had seen high school football games much better officiated than that.

the NFL is as corrupt as our government is.

And I already explained why that isn't the case, and you just got done agreeing with me in your last post.

As I said --- interesting traffic circle in your head. Especially with traffic going the wrong way.

Making a blanket accusation (that makes no sense) is not "explaining". It's a lot of things rooted in your cowardice, but it's definitely not explaining. But let's get back on point; do you deny that you're a bandwagoner?

:dig:

Schtick. I know Cubs fans, dude. I know what they've endured. I ain't hating on you for rooting for the Cubs; the simple reality is that you're a bandwagoner though. Just admit simple facts instead of doubling down on your assery.

:dig: :dig:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:lmao: I always suffered your incessant Rams talk and didn't pile on when Papageorgio rightfully let you have it. And that's how you repay me? By joining up with this butt fuck of a troll? Alright, then.

Well, bandwagons and it's been so long since they won they are due, aside. Now the Indians and the Cubs are tied one game apiece. They are off today. If there's anybody who wants to talk about the game.... Who's pitching tomorrow?

I feel very confidant actually that the Cubs will win the world series.I forgot that the really good pitcher the Indians have Kluber,he will only be available for games four and seven.

He is the only starter that will cause the Cubs problems,that is why they will win. They wont face him tomorrow in game three so they will be up 2-1 at that point. Then when they face him in game four,lets just assume the Cubs lose that game.series is tied two to two at that point.

well the Cubs would not face him again till game seven IF it went that far but it wont simply because they wont have to face Kluber in games 5 and 6 and since he will not pitch in games 5 and 6 therefore the Cubs will win it all by game 6..:up:

as far as tomorrow nights matchups? the Indians lose this game and will be down 2-1 at this point because they will be facing none other than 2016 Cy Young winner Kyle Hendricks. where the Cubs wont have to face Kluber and will be facing Josh Tomlin who has a 4.40 ERA during the regular season instead so that will be no problem.:up:

whats really odd about this Indians team is it is very comparable to the Cavs team from two years ago in the NBA championship series against the warriors. The cavs were missing their second and third best players in that series so the odds were long and very stacked against them. well same with the Indians. They dont have their second and third best pitchers available due to season ending injurys.How ironic huh? what are those odds of happening?

Indians face troubling signs at Wrigley Field

sorry Indian fans,maybe next year when your starting rotation is healthy but not this year.:D

Good arguments, but being a Cubs fan has taught me to never say, "they got this" until they actually get it.
I remember in 84 the tigers were the best all year and I never felt good until they actually won it all. And we haven't won since. But at least I've seen one in my lifetime.

But you have seen bears championships and I've never seen the lions win a superbowl

Not true at all. For example,the last 20 years I was a chargers fan.I turned to them after the Rams left LA.I have always loved them EXCEPT for when Marty SHITTENHIEMER was their coach. I refused to cheer them back then because the guy is an arrogant motherfucker and because I have morals and a conscience so that is not true at all.

I have also seen other people make false statements around here liek if Brady played for their team they would be fans of them which is pure BS as well because had they traded tom brady to the chargers like 5 years ago or so,i would have done the same thing i did when marty shittenheimer became their coach,root against them.

Huggy is another one that said the same thing when someone posted that false statement to him a couple years ago when he was talking about brady being a cheater,he said that if the seahawks who he is a diehard fan of and has been for years since their inception had somehow lost their minds and traded away russel wilson for tom brady,then he would never support the seahawks again.

makes me ashamed to be an american the fact there are so many other there that have no morals or consceince and can cheer on cheaters liek that who have tainted the sport.

If it were not for the Rams moving back to LA this year,I would have nothing to do with the NFL same as i pretty much lost interest in football when the rams left LA.this was the first time in 20 years i got excited about the upcoming football season.

the ONE goo d thing that came out of the Rams leaving LA is that it wasnt the LOS ANGELES Rams that lost that superbowl to them which made me the happiest man alive when that happened depriving that evil bitch of getting another superbowl trophy.that would have tough for me to swallow having the LOS ANGELES Rams having a superbowl trophy stolen from me.the NFL rigged that game for them to win allowing them to mug the rams recievers.matter of fact one former NFL official said that was the worst officiated game he ever saw in his whole life.That he had seen high school football games much better officiated than that.

the NFL is as corrupt as our government is.

The government is corrupt and you're a fickle fair weather fan. Sounds like all the teams you root for are losers. Hmm...makes me wonder what you are....

1 to 0 in the 7th. Choke?

There's no such thing as "choke" in a 1-0 game.
Unless you count the hack commentators trying to ignore every time a pitch right down broadway is called a ball.

I'm surprised to see Mini Mart back in baseball, with his .061 average.

You ain't seen "smug" until you've watched Breves fans and their unison wankwave.

1 to 0 in the 7th. Choke?

There's no such thing as "choke" in a 1-0 game.
Unless you count the hack commentators trying to ignore every time a pitch right down broadway is called a ball.

I'm surprised to see Mini Mart back in baseball, with his .061 average.
I'm talking about having the best record and then not winning it all. Like the golden state warriors did last year.

No one will remember strikes were called balls. They'll only remember the curse continues.

I'm Greek. You should have let that Greeks goat in the game.

Indian pitching was not an insurmountable problem last night. Starter Tomlin lasted only about 4 innings, then Miller and Shaw and Allen wrapped it up. This is turning into a very interesting series.

Indian pitching was not an insurmountable problem last night. Starter Tomlin lasted only about 4 innings, then Miller and Shaw and Allen wrapped it up. This is turning into a very interesting series.

Day gonna run outta pitching.

Whelp --- no joy in Mudville. For now....

I'm talking about having the best record and then not winning it all

That hasn't happened yet, now has it?

Like the golden state warriors did last year.

Wooden know. I believe that's basketball. Basketball is irrelevant.

uhhh...... yeah OK :dunno:
You do know about the curse that Greek put on the cubs for not letting his goat in the game, yes?

I'm talking about having the best record and then not winning it all

That hasn't happened yet, now has it?

Like the golden state warriors did last year.

Wooden know. I believe that's basketball. Basketball is irrelevant.

uhhh...... yeah OK :dunno:
You do know about the curse that Greek put on the cubs for not letting his goat in the game, yes?

Not really.
I have heard about the goat and all but had no idea he was Greek.
Why, is that significant?

Anyway whoever he was, I'm not the one who denied him entry. I didn't exist at the time.

Forum List

Back