Cubs rule!

Four games to two. First pennant since 1945. :woohoo:

Relish it Cub fans. You sure paid yer dues.

:clap2::happy-1:

Bandwagoner.

Nope. Always have had a soft spot for the Cubs. First time I ever went to Chicago I worked in an afternoon at Wrigley. Against the Cards. What a great view.

Still a bit of a bandwagoner though. But hey, root for who you want all the same.

Why? Because I exult at a Cubs achievement? Something I would have done any of the last 40-50 years had it happened sooner?

Doesn't make any sense.

I might've done the same; wouldn't have made me not a bit of a bandwagoner.

damn Cubs lost.That pitcher is like Baumgardner,unhittable.Cubs fans might just have to settle that they finally made it back to the world series for the first time in over 70 years.:( Thats okay because on the bright side,this is a young team that is going to be good for years to come and with the same pitching staff if they dont win it this year maybe next year after all my Royals did not win the world series when they made it back for the first time in 29 years,it took them a second try so that is something to be optimistic about if they dont get it done this time.:)

Four games to two. First pennant since 1945. :woohoo:

Relish it Cub fans. You sure paid yer dues.

:clap2::happy-1:

Bandwagoner.

Nope. Always have had a soft spot for the Cubs. First time I ever went to Chicago I worked in an afternoon at Wrigley. Against the Cards. What a great view.

Still a bit of a bandwagoner though. But hey, root for who you want all the same.

Why? Because I exult at a Cubs achievement? Something I would have done any of the last 40-50 years had it happened sooner?

Doesn't make any sense.

Engrish?

Bandwagoner.

Doesn't make any sense.

Engrish?

There's plenty of people who have "a soft spot" for the Cubs. That doesn't make them bandwagoners, bro.

Doesn't make any sense.

Engrish?

There's plenty of people who have "a soft spot" for the Cubs. That doesn't make them bandwagoners, bro.

So now you're taking the position of what I said from the beginning, to argue against what you said from the beginning.
Must be an interesting traffic circle in your head.

Doesn't make any sense.

Engrish?

So now you're taking the position of what I said from the beginning, to argue against what you said from the beginning.

I've not changed my position once, dip shit. I've called you a bandwagoner "from the beginning."

Doesn't make any sense.

Engrish?

I've not changed my position once, dip shit. I've called you a bandwagoner "from the beginning."

And I already explained why that isn't the case, and you just got done agreeing with me in your last post.

As I said --- interesting traffic circle in your head. Especially with traffic going the wrong way.

damn Cubs lost.That pitcher is like Baumgardner,unhittable.Cubs fans might just have to settle that they finally made it back to the world series for the first time in over 70 years.:( Thats okay because on the bright side,this is a young team that is going to be good for years to come and with the same pitching staff if they dont win it this year maybe next year after all my Royals did not win the world series when they made it back for the first time in 29 years,it took them a second try so that is something to be optimistic about if they dont get it done this time.:)

Beg to differ. Baumgartner is in no way "unhittable".

Engrish?

And I already explained why that isn't the case, and you just got done agreeing with me in your last post.

As I said --- interesting traffic circle in your head. Especially with traffic going the wrong way.

Making a blanket accusation (that makes no sense) is not "explaining". It's a lot of things rooted in your cowardice, but it's definitely not explaining. But let's get back on point; do you deny that you're a bandwagoner?

Making a blanket accusation (that makes no sense) is not "explaining". It's a lot of things rooted in your cowardice, but it's definitely not explaining. But let's get back on point; do you deny that you're a bandwagoner?

:dig:

Schtick. I know Cubs fans, dude. I know what they've endured. I ain't hating on you for rooting for the Cubs; the simple reality is that you're a bandwagoner though. Just admit simple facts instead of doubling down on your assery.

Schtick. I know Cubs fans, dude. I know what they've endured. I ain't hating on you for rooting for the Cubs; the simple reality is that you're a bandwagoner though. Just admit simple facts instead of doubling down on your assery.

:dig: :dig:

:dig: :dig:

Someone wrote a blog post about you..

Meet the Biggest Douchebag Bandwagon Fan In Sports History

If Pogo had a son, he'd look like.......................

Bieber-300x300.jpg

Well, bandwagons and it's been so long since they won they are due, aside. Now the Indians and the Cubs are tied one game apiece. They are off today. If there's anybody who wants to talk about the game.... Who's pitching tomorrow?

Beg to differ. Baumgartner is in no way "unhittable".

Not talking regular season.during the post season he is. sure he gave up a 3 run homer to the cubs pitcher in the playoffs but he obviously got too confidant and made the mistake of relaxing with his pitches thinking a pitcher would never hit a home run off him.lol

Other than that I cant remember a time in the playoffs when someone was able to put up good amount of runs on him.

sure during the regular season he will have bad games,who doesnt? nobody but playoffs? that never happens with him.

He is like montana in big games where kershaw i compare to dan marino.Put up impressive numbers in the regular season but always choked in big games.

Last edited:
Well, bandwagons and it's been so long since they won they are due, aside. Now the Indians and the Cubs are tied one game apiece. They are off today. If there's anybody who wants to talk about the game.... Who's pitching tomorrow?

I feel very confidant actually that the Cubs will win the world series.I forgot that the really good pitcher the Indians have Kluber,he will only be available for games four and seven.

He is the only starter that will cause the Cubs problems,that is why they will win. They wont face him tomorrow in game three so they will be up 2-1 at that point. Then when they face him in game four,lets just assume the Cubs lose that game.series is tied two to two at that point.

well the Cubs would not face him again till game seven IF it went that far but it wont simply because they wont have to face Kluber in games 5 and 6 and since he will not pitch in games 5 and 6 therefore the Cubs will win it all by game 6..:up:

as far as tomorrow nights matchups? the Indians lose this game and will be down 2-1 at this point because they will be facing none other than 2016 Cy Young winner Kyle Hendricks. where the Cubs wont have to face Kluber and will be facing Josh Tomlin who has a 4.40 ERA during the regular season instead so that will be no problem.:up:

whats really odd about this Indians team is it is very comparable to the Cavs team from two years ago in the NBA championship series against the warriors. The cavs were missing their second and third best players in that series so the odds were long and very stacked against them. well same with the Indians. They dont have their second and third best pitchers available due to season ending injurys.How ironic huh? what are those odds of happening?

Indians face troubling signs at Wrigley Field

sorry Indian fans,maybe next year when your starting rotation is healthy but not this year.:D

Forum List

Back