Cubs Have Retool and Set Themselves to 2015

Followed the team for decades. They have a very good team this year, however, it is the Cubs.
They had very good teams the last two times they made the playoffs and got swept out both times. I will wait and see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah well they kicked the crap out of my Giants last night, just when the Giants need wins the most

Well the Cubs have been kicked around for decades. Until the get into the World Series, then I'll believe in them. The Giants have had how many titles in the last few years? Hard to feel bad.

I hope you get by the Dodgers.

Yeah well they kicked the crap out of my Giants last night, just when the Giants need wins the most
thats awesome to hear.I love it.:biggrin:

I would like to say that i would love to see anybody but the Giants in the NL in the series this year but thats not true,if it came down to being between them and the cards,my worst nightmare,would have to cheer on the Giants.
It's easy to hate on the Giants....but the Cards.....who can disrespect that club, they are a class act for sure.

As you can guess, I'm only against seeing the Dodgers in the WS.

I'd love to see KC, the Cubs, or the Cards take it.

The Mets.....I really couldn't care

uh wakey,wakey,
Dear Cardinals fans, this is why nobody likes you

that girl kate hit the nail on the head there when she said the cardinals are the new england patriots of baseball.they have to cheat to achieve greatness. no wonder they have the best record in baseball.

also belicheat is friends with tony larussa.Looks like Larussa is passing on tips he has learned from belicheat to the cardinals.:biggrin:

plus st louis fans are fucking hypocrites,they know how bad it feels to have something stolen from you when they lost the cardinals to arizona,so what do they go and do? they do the same thing and steal the rams from LA who they did not even want to begin with. only started to support them when they started winning when kurt warner and marshall faulk rescued them.fucking band wagon fans.

if thats not being a fucking hypocrite,i dont know what is.whining about something being stolen from you and then they go around and do the same thing and then have the AUDACITY to say TOO BAD LA. i will so much laugh at them so hard when they lose the Rams next year when they are back in LA where they belong.this is what i will have to say to all st louis sports fans.:up_yours::fu::haha:

god as much as i hate the freaking yankees like crazy,i would have to cheer them on if the world series was between them and the cardinals.thats a disgusting thought to even have to think about is cheering on the yankees but yeah,i hate st louis sports fans worse than the yankees.
This all news to me pal.

well now you are aware of the arrogance and hypocrisy of st louis fans and why i hate them so much and will never root for any st louis sports franchise.

and the fact they are friends with BeliCHEAT and are doing so great after being caught cheating against the astro's,makes me wonder just how many other games they have cheated in this year as well.

In the 1960's I played competitive baseball (not as a pro) with half a dozen locals who did sign contracts. The meme then was to never consider an offer from St. L because they would sign many prospects who played the same position, simply to keep them from other teams. Those who signed with them risked spending a career in the Minor Leagues.

Damn the cubbies are on fire, peaking at the right time

They are will make the world series...

Damn the cubbies are on fire, peaking at the right time

They are will make the world series...

Lets see them actually win a playoff series before talking world series.:lmao:

These cubs are for real...

They are smoking the hell out of teams...

If you are paying attention

Dont get me wrong,i would love to see the cubbies in the world series obviously.

they are my favorite team in the NL.It would be a dream come true to see a world series played between them and my royals but lets be real here,yeah they beat the dodgers last night but the dodgers have been horrible lately in scoring runs and they should have scored way more runs than they did,they stranded way too many runners last night.that wont get it done in the playoffs.

Followed the team for decades. They have a very good team this year, however, it is the Cubs.
They had very good teams the last two times they made the playoffs and got swept out both times. I will wait and see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the Cubs have been kicked around for decades. Until the get into the World Series, then I'll believe in them. The Giants have had how many titles in the last few years? Hard to feel bad.

I hope you get by the Dodgers.
We kind of like winning every other year out here. That gives us time to get our voices back from too much screaming, repair the house afte the resulting party, and start saving up for the parking bill in SF around game time.

Forum List

Back