Cube-steak Americans vs. the Wagyu-beef White House

And cubesteak is a time-honored American cut of meat. I'd be proud to feed it to anyone.

It's fairly certain it has any sort of English meal beat.

So let me get this right.

A japanese transplant--Michelle Malkin, criticizes the Japenese-styled eating behavior of the white house?

Is this a sick joke played on the stupid, or a form of delicious yet twisted Irony that makes me laugh in shame?

Japanese transplant?

Michelle Malkin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Malkin was born Michelle Maglalang on October 20, 1970 in Philadelphia to Filipino parents, Rafaela and Dr. Apolo Maglalang, while they were in the United States on student visas.

Yet another example of how leftists harbor so much racism, a common thread with supporters of Statism.

Malkin's point is that while the White House has been preaching that Americans must now live within their means, while it has pointed its finger at Big Business and Wall Street to reform its free-wheeling spending habits, the White House itself has been on a binge of cocktail parties and high end meals, to say nothing of the incredibly increase in overall government spending by the Obama administration and the Democrat controlled Congress.

Malkin's point is absolutely correct - the degree of hypocrisy of this president and the Democrat Party is astounding even by Washington DC standards...

Now that my Racisim has mad a dramatic entrance onto this thread. Has anyone notice that Malkin argues against herself?

She is an anchor baby..

Her back ground is centered more in East Asian/Pacific Rim tradition and not European thus her point of reference(Wagyu Beef? First time I heard of it was in this thread!! Looks interesting, though....)

A japanese transplant--Michelle Malkin, criticizes the Japenese-styled eating behavior of the white house?

Is this a sick joke played on the stupid, or a form of delicious yet twisted Irony that makes me laugh in shame?

Japanese transplant?

Malkin was born Michelle Maglalang on October 20, 1970 in Philadelphia to Filipino parents, Rafaela and Dr. Apolo Maglalang, while they were in the United States on student visas.

Japenese Transplan, Philipino anchor Baby---Her ancestry is somekind of East Asian.

She is still not considered a real American. Artificial and overprocessed like Velvetta!!

Of course! You're only a real American if you're born in this country and tout liberal philosophies. I would expect the next words out of your mouth is for Michelle Malkin to return to her country of origin if she doesn't like it here.

We should all be cutting back, but unfortunately, The First Lady and President Obama don't even know how to play along just for appearances.

I love cube steak, cooked up with onions and red peppers,, and garlic. smashed potatos and field peas and butter beans. yum

Japanese transplant?

Yet another example of how leftists harbor so much racism, a common thread with supporters of Statism.

Malkin's point is that while the White House has been preaching that Americans must now live within their means, while it has pointed its finger at Big Business and Wall Street to reform its free-wheeling spending habits, the White House itself has been on a binge of cocktail parties and high end meals, to say nothing of the incredibly increase in overall government spending by the Obama administration and the Democrat controlled Congress.

Malkin's point is absolutely correct - the degree of hypocrisy of this president and the Democrat Party is astounding even by Washington DC standards...

Oblah blah doesn't want us to splurge on extras cuz he wants to make sure us tax payers have plenty of exta cash for him and the dems to spend on their own bull crap..

Japanese transplant?

Japenese Transplan, Philipino anchor Baby---Her ancestry is somekind of East Asian.

She is still not considered a real American. Artificial and overprocessed like Velvetta!!
yeah, they all look alike, dont they

:rolleyes:

These libs STILL can let Bush go... WOW... I feel sorry for them... Consumed by hate.

Is this really that important? Like it or not, and I DO NOT, Obama is our President. Being so, he should serve to his guests nothing but the best while he represents us, it does not depend what party he is from.

I am as conservative politically as most, but he IS our President. Let us conservatives at least give him some of the respect that the Democrats did not see fit to extend to President Bush. We can disagree with President Obama and his policies but it does not mean we should nit pick him the way the other side did to President Bush, or any other Republican President in the recent past. We Conservatives are better than that and we need to show it instead of sinking to the level of the Democrats and their nit picking ways.

Is this really that important? Like it or not, and I DO NOT, Obama is our President. Being so, he should serve to his guests nothing but the best while he represents us, it does not depend what party he is from.

I am as conservative politically as most, but he IS our President. Let us conservatives at least give him some of the respect that the Democrats did not see fit to extend to President Bush. We can disagree with President Obama and his policies but it does not mean we should nit pick him the way the other side did to President Bush, or any other Republican President in the recent past. We Conservatives are better than that and we need to show it instead of sinking to the level of the Democrats and their nit picking ways.
hes already had respect BUsh didnt get
lol

okay i am a foodie...i have had kobe beef...granted it was ground up in a stew...no steaks..i was not that impressed with the ground up kobe beef...did i mention i have had kobe beef? ...but everyone else eating it was very taken by its flavor....(i think they were just being snobby however, you tell someone something is pricey and classy they have to like it...right?) i would however love to try a steak of it, i wonder if i will be invited to the white house?

Japanese transplant?

Of course! You're only a real American if you're born in this country and tout liberal philosophies. I would expect the next words out of your mouth is for Michelle Malkin to return to her country of origin if she doesn't like it here.

We should all be cutting back, but unfortunately, The First Lady and President Obama don't even know how to play along just for appearances.

Real Americans--Sarah Palin, Joe Biden, Trent Reznor, Stephen King
Phony Americans--Michelle Malkin, Barack Obama, Bono and J.K. Rolling

Get the Picture? Not two generations removed from foreign soil, yet has a strong following among popular talk.

some messengers, like Malkin, are proven liars.

typical right wingnut defending the indefensible.
You failed :lol:

cause you said so?

:lol:

right wingnuts have such a strange way of looking at the world.
No because you just made yourself look like a fool by attacking the messenger instead of the message and then tried to deflect it by attacking the messenger again.

You failed :lol:

cause you said so?

:lol:

right wingnuts have such a strange way of looking at the world.
No because you just made yourself look like a fool by attacking the messenger instead of the message and then tried to deflect it by attacking the messenger again.

again, michelle malkin is a proven liar and nutcase. i wouldn't trust her if her tongue were notarized.

can that be any clearer?

i'm afraid i don't find much to debate in right wing spew. that isn't a deflection. that's simple fact. there's nothing to debate.

Forum List

Back